• Show
Clear All

• My Application

Username: [GXP]_Price
    Any previous names: [_Price_]
    Score: 6700+
    IRC Nickname: [gamerx]Price
    Time spent in-game (hours): 2700+ hrs
    Extra Info: Sorry if i am annoying. I report cheaters and hackers and try to be helpful. I helped many players with their work. Sometimes i be annoying and sorry
    I was a tp before and was demoted for asking for admin status. I was a tp for 2 years. Sorry if smthng is wrong wid me , i will try to improve it:
    Regards Price
    Last edited by ; 06-10-13, 02:07 PM.

Well, No from me you are annoying as hell and i didnt see you reporting cheaters, Also you are not ready for tp and you dont deserve it.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

I do see you helping other players a lot in game and reporting cheaters. You are also very active on irc. You seem to be a friendly player in game so ill give you a yes, don't make me regret my decision.

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunga View Post
        Well, No from me you are annoying as hell and i didnt see you reporting cheaters, Also you are not ready for tp and you dont deserve it.
        Ok dunga. But i report cheaters
        Last edited by ; 06-10-13, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Annoying, no.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

As you used to be a tp.....im gonna give you a yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dunga View Post
              ^ no for now.

Comment

NO! You are one of the most annoying player I have ever come across!

Comment

We all can be annoying from time to time and we all make mistakes. I haven't seen anything bad from your side. Everybody deserve a chance. Yes.

Comment

you were spaming in game no.
                    ]

Comment

You didn't change much, you are still acting that getting something is easily without thinking what the problem will come, because you sometimes still annoying a bit.
                      You need more time to think more and then you can change, after that if you are sure ready you may get your luck.

No for now.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You can reapply on November the 7th, 2013.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X