X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic_Ro`s TP Application.

Username: [GXP]ToxicRo
    Any previous names: Toxic_Ro , Ketchup and ObY is a nickname that i used around 2007 xD
    Score: 7310
    IRC Nickname: Toxic_Ro
    Time spent in-game (hours): 470 h
    Extra notes : Well , being a trusted player on one of my first sa-mp servers i ever played is my dream . I`m helpfull in-game and good reports . I`m active in-game , and registered on IRC. I think i deserve this status because i`m one of the oldest players of gamerx from now , and i really care about this server.I changed my behaviour i think everyone noticed that . Thank you very much , i`l hope i`l get accepted this time because everyone needs a chance .

Toxic_Ro
    Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 09-10-13, 04:08 PM.

Yes from me. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Lina View Post
      Yes from me. Good luck.
      Thank you very much !

Comment

What i want to say all do mistake's,and yes you are really old player.As someone forgiven you about your mistake's i will give you a yes,but don't make me regret this.
        You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

I have changed my mind after i saw this. Not from me

You are a liar, I can not trust you.

When you got banned, you evaded. When you got asked if you are Toxic_Ro, you claimed you're not.
          Also you were breaking the forum rules on old forums, you even got banned by Delija.
          Last edited by Dunga; 09-10-13, 11:15 PM.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
          * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
          <@Adrenaline> u scared him
          <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

So rude to be trusted in my eyes seen you insulting people and being rude to them those aren't what we want our TPs to be like so i'll just say No for now.
            Last edited by Adrenaline; 09-10-13, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
              So rude to be trusted in my eyes seen you insulting people and being rude to them those aren't what we want our TPs to be like so i'll just say No for now.
              Well , i think that was before i changed by behaviour. I admit that i have been a noob in past and made a lot of mistakes . but i tried to fix them and i fixed some of them. Thank you for your answer , i respect your decision . So far i got 3 yes and 1 no`s . Let`s see what the other admins will choose to do with me . Thank you for replying . again ^^

Comment

I have to agree with Adrenaline on this one... You have actually been pretty rude not long ago. I don't think your ready yet. No from me...
                sigpic

Comment

When you got banned, you evaded. When you got asked if you are Toxic_Ro, you claimed you're not.
                  Also you were breaking the forum rules on old forums, you even got banned by Delija.
                  Last edited by Left; 09-10-13, 08:50 PM.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post

Old story bro i changed my behaviour since i *evaded* how you said. I`m now allowed to play in-game , and about that , Delija temp-banned me for double posting i did unintentionally . I was temp-banned for 10 days , and 10 days passed since my forum ban . Thank you for replying , but you understand wrong .

Comment

Its not an old story, it happened about 3 months ago.
                      Also you can play here only because the bans of the last 3 months were cleared again. You haven't been unbanned, you just had luck.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                        Its not an old story, it happened about 3 months ago.
                        Also you can play here only because the bans of the last 3 months were cleared again. You haven't been unbanned, you just had luck.
                        Look , if you want to talk about this in a private place , let`s do it on irc or pms , let`s not increase the post count and spam at the same time . i talked with delija about that already.

Comment

Denied.

Before you post your next application, you should make sure that admins trust you again. You can reapply on November the 10th, 2013.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X