Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TEMP BAN] [BEER] Ban Appeal

Your name ingame: Ezequiel_834[LK]
    The time/date your ban occurred: 14-11-17 19:25 (Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hagdvy )
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Beer
    The reason of the ban: Aimbot
    Extra information you would like to add:

First of all, I never use any kind of cheats. Second, do you have any proof that I use it? Why i can't be a pro player? I play SAMP since more than 1 year, and I know how to fight. And another thing, if the players in the server are a noobs, it isn't my problem, they only fight with 2 shoots and cbug, and i don't like that bugs.

Please unban me, it was a mistake from Beer i think.

Greetins

Ezequiel_834[LK] (ID:68) has been banned by Admin Beer[AK] (ID:4) for aimbot
    Wait adminBeer to reply here.

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

Mistake? No. I don't have proofs, and I don't have too. I got my eyes.

Not going to discuss things here, you already know the truth, not going to waste my time in trying to make you admit it or not.

The following things will happen.
      - Admit it and you will be unbanned 24 hours later.
      - Keep lying and you will be temporarily banned for 1 week.

Now you know what will happens. I will not reply anymore in this thread. Only to make the final decision. I can only make that when you followed the steps I've mentioned above.

Comment

Why i have to say a thing that i don't have? I AM NOT AIMBOT. Why i have to admit it if i've never used anything? I do not lie, I think that all players that know me, know that i don't use it. The hacks are for NOOBS, and I am not one.

I think u see bad, you do not know differentiate the players that use hacks and the players that do not use it?

Like i said above, I will not admit a thing that I haven't.

I hope you or other admin will unban me, because it was a mistake.

(Sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish)

Comment

What is the final decision then?

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

I do not know what he will do. And I do not know how he is admin if he do not know how to differentiate the players that use aimbot from the players that don't use it, like i said.
            He will ban me again if i will become to the server? An Admin should not make these mistakes.
            I think he is angry with me because he only can kill me cbugging or with 2 shoots.

Maybe I need to wait, for after get ban again because the same noob admin?

Comment

Angry for a game? You don't know what you talking about. I'm pretty sure that I am much older then you are. Watch your words before you replying here son.

I already told you what will happen if you continue lying. Read my previous post.

And if you continue insulting me, you will be permanent banned.

Comment

My idiom is spanish.

I said you that I don't lying, I am not a cheater.

I have some questions, How do u check that you are right and the player is aimbot (or not)? Is it lottery? If u guess, good; if you fail, bad for the player. Anyway the only one affected I am, because a fail that the admin cannot recognize, this is embarrassing.

And I ain't insulting you, is only a way to say the true. If it hurts you, I'm sorry.

I insist, you're wrong about this ban.

I know that u want to make me permanent ban, but you are mistaken.

If i need to wait, then i'll wait...

Finally, if u have proof about this joke, i want to see it.

See you
                Last edited by Ezequiel_834; Today, 05:51 PM. Reason: correct errors

Comment

Perhaps giving him the benefit of the doubt would suffice here.
                  Fuck labels.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 2 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                  X