Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [UNBANNED] wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

    Your name ingame: Force
    The time/date your ban occurred: 23/10/17
    The name of the Admin that banned you: [7NA]HeartBeat
    The reason of the ban: Aimbot
    Extra information you would like to add: wtf wtf wtf wtf aimbot??? Dude I got banned 1 time and I learned my lesson, why should I use aimbot again??? dude.... I got no words

    btw heartbeat, I killed you with uzis with almost perfect bullets, and maybe you thought it was aimbot, and then I was playing with deagle at /l 140 with friends... And someone announced "Get ready for..." and you banned me... here's a proof of me playing with deagle and some fast kills


    Playing with deagle and fast kills

    I have a proof about my uzis skills, but it shows other server ip -.- sooooooooo........................................ .............................. aimbot dude omg lol

    In some mins I will upload the uzis proof hidding the other server ip

    Ok uzis proof



    Same goes with sawn off, that's how I kill fast at spawn zones, good aim.

    Why should I use aimbot again when I learned my lesson?
    Last edited by Churre; 23-10-17, 10:02 PM.


  • #2
    Here is a video filmed by Admin Evil_ :


    I will talk about evil's video first,I don't know why you think lying about it again will let you get away with it. First of all, the deagle video you provided is from ages back and quite frankly, the skills are no where as good as it is now.
    In this video, you can clearly see at point 0:03 that you are not aiming at the player yet the armor bar of the opponent is clearly decreases unnaturally quickly.In the same video, around 0:07, again you are not aiming directly at the player and the health bar of your opponent decreases somehow. I don't think lying will do you any good, in your video that you gave, it is obvious that the mouse movement is not human at all. Admin Adrenaline who is an experienced death-matcher confirmed that your mouse movement shown in your "uzi proof" video is clearly robotic.
    It appears that the movement is too fixed and it appears to be too stiff in comparison to normal mouse movement such as a pro players like Karizma (Old inactive TP)
    Originally posted by Saturo;n197653
    What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post
      Here is a video filmed by Admin Evil_ :


      I will talk about evil's video first,I don't know why you think lying about it again will let you get away with it. First of all, the deagle video you provided is from ages back and quite frankly, the skills are no where as good as it is now.
      In this video, you can clearly see at point 0:03 that you are not aiming at the player yet the armor bar of the opponent is clearly decreases unnaturally quickly.In the same video, around 0:07, again you are not aiming directly at the player and the health bar of your opponent decreases somehow. I don't think lying will do you any good, in your video that you gave, it is obvious that the mouse movement is not human at all. Admin Adrenaline who is an experienced death-matcher confirmed that your mouse movement shown in your "uzi proof" video is clearly robotic.
      It appears that the movement is too fixed and it appears to be too stiff in comparison to normal mouse movement such as a pro players like Karizma (Old inactive TP)
      lol then I'm a robot... and about second 3 and 7 maybe lag?? I got 200 ping

      and I'm repeating WHY SHOULD I USE AIMBOT IF I LEARNED MY LESSON ALREADY??

      How can I prove you that I don't use aimbot..............

      I don't know what say about the uzis duel vid... robotic movements? waaaaaat........
      Last edited by Churre; 23-10-17, 10:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Force View Post

        lol then I'm a robot... and about second 3 and 7 maybe lag?? I got 200 ping

        and I'm repeating WHY SHOULD I USE AIMBOT IF I LEARNED MY LESSON ALREADY??

        How can I prove you that I don't use aimbot..............

        I don't know what say about the uzis duel vid... robotic movements? waaaaaat........
        I've seen people with 500 ping, but it does not de-sync to a point where it appears like they are aiming somewhere else, it simply shows them pausing every often or bad/laggy movement, your movement is absolutely normal, but your aim is the ONLY thing that is pointed away from the opponent. If you are lagging it also will not show up with your opponent losing health very quickly either. At 0:03 and 0:07 seconds, your aimbot is quite clear and I highly doubt it is caused from lag/ping issues.

        To answer your question, you would use aimbot again because you simply want to be a better deathmatcher, just like you did before. This time you stopped using aimbot after getting unbanned, you were very bad at DM after that. You remained bad at DM even until the ending of August. Come September, around the end of the month, again you appeared really suspicious. You improved drastically.

        To prove you don't aimbot, you can record a "real life" video using a camera/phone camera showing your hand movement ON your keyboard AND your mouse. The screen must also be visible and we must be able to see clearly that you are manually controlling the mouse and keyboard. Movement must be clearly shown.

        You don't know what to say about the uzi duel video because you were caught red handed in it. Don't try to mix our statements.. The robotic movement was in response to YOUR "uzi" proof video.

        In the end all I'd like to say is, confess, it's the best you can do - A LOT of admins have already caught you red handed including a very high level admin.
        Deux Sept - 2 7

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

          I've seen people with 500 ping, but it does not de-sync to a point where it appears like they are aiming somewhere else, it simply shows them pausing every often or bad/laggy movement, your movement is absolutely normal, but your aim is the ONLY thing that is pointed away from the opponent. If you are lagging it also will not show up with your opponent losing health very quickly either. At 0:03 and 0:07 seconds, your aimbot is quite clear and I highly doubt it is caused from lag/ping issues.

          To answer your question, you would use aimbot again because you simply want to be a better deathmatcher, just like you did before. This time you stopped using aimbot after getting unbanned, you were very bad at DM after that. You remained bad at DM even until the ending of August. Come September, around the end of the month, again you appeared really suspicious. You improved drastically.

          To prove you don't aimbot, you can prove you don't use aimbot by recording a "real life" video using a camera/phone camera showing your hand movement ON your keyboard AND your mouse. The screen must also be visible and we must be able to see clearly that you are manually controlling the mouse and keyboard. Movement must be clearly shown.

          You don't know what to say about the uzi duel video because you were caught red handed in it. Don't try to mix our statements.. The robotic movement was in response to YOUR "uzi" proof video.

          In the end all I'd like to say is, confess, it's the best you can do - A LOT of admins have already caught you red handed including a very high level admin.
          I've been practicing dude... and I can't record real life videos -_-

          And about confessing... confessing what dude? I don't have much to say, don't you see that I'm deathmatching EVERYDAY? That's how I improve fastly!! also it was not a fast improvement, it was slow improvement, DEATHMATCHING EVERYDAY? practicing makes a player better

          Last time I confessed that I used aimbot because it was true, but this time NO, and ye probably because of DM someone could use aimbot again... But not in my case, I'm a different person, I don't have other server to play on to have some fun, because most of time that I play is only DM, and it's not funny killing and killing... And in other servers when I join, it's only to DM because I don't have friends there!! ALL my friends are here in GamerX, I'M A DIFFERENT PERSON DUDE!! And yeah, many people improves his skills with 1 YEAR because they don't DM that much time... But in my case I DM almost everytime when I'm online, and little part of my time playing in GamerX, is to have fun with my friends :||

          Comment


          • #6
            A lot of Admins even me were watching you for aimbot. I already was 99 percent sure about it.

            When I came undercover and start fighting with you (especially RW: Sawnoff & Uzis/Tec9) you used to kill me so fast while I was running a lot of times in different positions, every bullet you fired were correct.
            Last edited by Beer; 23-10-17, 10:55 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beer View Post
              A lot of Admins even me were watching you for aimbot. I already was 99 percent sure about it.
              I guessed it, but I don't use aimbot, already posted a proof, and now they say that it's robotic movements???

              And then telling me to confess, but I have nothing to confess :||

              Yea "Every of bullet you fired were correct" Not all bullets, but the most of bullets yea... Do you know what happens when you practice? You can predict where will be next movement of the player

              Same happens with the Admin rank100, and don't you guys think anything about him?? He's always better than I guess, his bullets are perfect in the most of times... I don't know about now because he's inactive, but don't you guys think anything about him?? only about me?

              Saying that, I don't mean that he uses aimbot, I'm just wondering how you guys can think that I use aimbot, and rank100 being better than me, no one thinks anything about him. Probably
              Last edited by Churre; 23-10-17, 11:03 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Your proof in outdated honestly, and none of it actually is like the DMing you have been doing recently. Why do you not understand how obvious it is, we've already gotten enough opinions and eyes on you and each and every one of them have seen you aimbotting. It's already out there mate, your best options are simply to tell the truth, and the truth we already know is that you are using a modification that is improving your DMing skills, it may not be aimbot but it can be ANY mod that can improve your gameplay. Just confess.

                For your edit:
                And then telling me to confess, but I have nothing to confess :||

                Yea "Every of bullet you fired were correct" Not all bullets, but the most of bullets yea... Do you know what happens when you practice? You can predict where will be next movement of the player
                You DO have something confess, spit it out.

                Most bullets hit the subject because of a modification, the modification that is used in the video provided by Evil_. The video which shows you aiming the opposite side. The video that proves you drown the health of the opponent too accurately and quickly than normal. Even practice cannot be this good, especially in a few months.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 23-10-17, 11:05 PM.
                Deux Sept - 2 7

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  Your proof in outdated honestly, and none of it actually is like the DMing you have been doing recently. Why do you not understand how obvious it is, we've already gotten enough opinions and eyes on you and each and every one of them have seen you aimbotting. It's already out there mate, your best options are simply to tell the truth, and the truth we already know is that you are using a modification that is improving your DMing skills, it may not be aimbot but it can be ANY mod that can improve your gameplay. Just confess.
                  -.- confess what dude?? If I say "I used aimbot" will I get unbanned??? btw If I say it, it would be a lie lol...
                  It was a really obvious aimbot? wow I have really high skills! I won't say that I used aimbot because THAT'S NOT TRUE.

                  "Most of bullets hit the subject because of a modification"

                  what about rank100 bruh

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rank100 already proved himself and showed us what type of techniques he used. Please do not compare yourself to him.

                    -.- confess what dude?? If I say "I used aimbot" will I get unbanned??? btw If I say it, it would be a lie lol...
                    It was a really obvious aimbot? wow I have really high skills! I won't say that I used aimbot because THAT'S NOT TRUE.
                    Both myself and you, know that you are lying and using a modification. So I will stop wasting my effort on trying to get you to tell the truth.

                    "Most of bullets hit the subject because of a modification"
                    Rank100's tec9/uzi shots aren't faced the opposite side and hitting the opponent accurately. Rank100's shots also do not drown the opponents health unnaturally like yours. Stop with the comparison please, it's so obvious at this point.
                    Deux Sept - 2 7

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                      Rank100 already proved himself and showed us what type of techniques he used. Please do not compare yourself to him.



                      Both myself and you, know that you are lying and using a modification. So I will stop wasting my effort on trying to get you to tell the truth.



                      Rank100's tec9/uzi shots aren't faced the opposite side and hitting the opponent accurately. Rank100's shots also do not drown the opponents health unnaturally like yours. Stop with the comparison please, it's so obvious at this point.
                      About dropping health unnaturally, I don't know

                      "Both myself and you, know that you are lying and using a modification."

                      really???? I'm not using any modification I told you lol

                      About shots being faced to the opposite side, I don't know too, but in my screen I'm aiming to the player

                      Do you want it to be a perm ban? okay, but I won't say anything that is not true (using aimbot)

                      I don't use aimbot, I'M HONEST
                      Last edited by Churre; 23-10-17, 11:22 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        In this video, MOST of the shots seem purposely missed, it seems you are pressing the aim button at the start so most your shots simply miss. At 0:09, you can see that as soon as yoven starts to take damage on you, you take off all his armor and half his health simply with one shot.

                        Also this is a statement from Admin Soollaimane:

                        Originally posted by Soollaimane View Post
                        what i noticed from dueling him with tec9 and uzi is that he's using some kind of shitty aimbot that doesn't really keep the crosshair on the skin
                        Originally posted by Soollaimane View Post
                        there are some kind of aimbots in which you should shoot the enemy first and then it gets to work and after u release the aim button and aim somewhere else it just doesn't work anymore
                        Not to mention the admins who witnessed you cheating..Myself,Eliteus,Beer,Delija,Soollaimane , batcold and Evil_

                        Save yourself some trouble and admit with what you've done.
                        Originally posted by Saturo;n197653
                        What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post


                          In this video, MOST of the shots seem purposely missed, it seems you are pressing the aim button at the start so most your shots simply miss. At 0:09, you can see that as soon as yoven starts to take damage on you, you take off all his armor and half his health simply with one shot.

                          Also this is a statement from Admin Soollaimane:





                          Not to mention the admins who witnessed you cheating..Myself,Eliteus,Beer,Delija,Soollaimane , batcold and Evil_

                          Save yourself some trouble and admit with what you've done.
                          about that video, that bullets hitted was because of fast cbug dude.... so you all still thinking that I'm using aimbot, ok.

                          The same thing about removing armor after I get damaged happens with my vid dueling with AppStore



                          See at second 0:32

                          Did you ever had luck in any duel? That's what happens when you got luck and you are about to lose

                          And it was not aimbot, it was because of fast cbug
                          Last edited by Churre; 24-10-17, 07:04 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Everything already mentioned by other admins above ,On our video (which takes only 14 sec) its clearly seen that you have aimbot,I was watching you everyday specially at night and you were always toggling your aimbot while using tec9/uzis and i recorded a video which shows you aiming the opposite side ..

                            So You need to realize that more than one Admin considered you as an aimbotter. plus our Admins is well experienced we don't take any action unfairly and nor doesn't the admin that actually banned you, so after having proof and opinions of other admins we took the final decision to ban you after all. so churre I advice you to stop lying and admit the truth that you were using an aimbot, because everything is clear now and there's nothing to hide or you'll stay banned and no one wants that so don't waste your chance.
                            Last edited by EviL_; 24-10-17, 02:13 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "Admins well experienced"... okay, then how do they think that I used aimbot???
                              Same here Evil_, I don't want to stay banned, but which truth do I need to say?? I didn't used aimbot I SWEAR!!

                              About actions unfairly, in this case it was an unfair ban, I didn't used any modification to play DM... Probably I will stay banned because of that... so what truth do I have to say, there's something called skills lol

                              I don't have aimbot, I have nothing to say, you are telling me to confess something that is not true...

                              I said that I won't waste this chance, I suffered a lot after my mistake of using aimbot, because of the ban and the demote, but now I'M NOT using aimbot!!

                              I think that I will get a reply like "You are still lying, confess it" and bla bla bla... I hope that won't be the next reply, because I didn't used that shit, I'm putting effort to play in this server, and enjoy it,

                              I put effort to get the TP Status again, also to improve

                              And now all that effort is trash because I'm banned, I can't believe it, I don't have aimbot

                              I don't know what more to do to make sure that I don't use aimbot

                              I hope I can get unbanned, this is my favorite server, but I won't say something that is not true

                              If I keep banned, it will be unfair, I have been practicing everyday to improve my DM skills, and that's the result.... BAN

                              If I get another reply saying that I need to confess it, I will reply saying the same "I have nothing to confess", because I don't use aimbot

                              Peace.
                              Last edited by Churre; 24-10-17, 05:11 AM.

                              Comment

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                              Working...
                              X