• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] [Charger] Ban Appeal

Your name ingame:Kakashi[S]
    The time/date your ban occurred: 2017-11-24 18:42:07
    The name of the Admin that banned you: ChargeR_[GT]
    The reason of the ban: lets see whos the next, lamp post mod
    Extra information you would like to add: wtf is that mod even means ? i saw you from the irc talking about driving throu posts in the streets or something like that , everyone knows i have bad internet did you check my ping before the ban ? im mature enough here to know how things works and i wont get myself banned after all those years -_- cant i give you cleo script logs or something to prove ?
    *text here*

Before you say anything more, i want you to explain this:

1st. Video:

Have a look to the seconds:
    • 0:33
    • 0:45
    • 0:48-0:49

2nd. Video:

Have a look to the seconds:
    • 0:51 . Okay you can say it's the lag, I have sometimes high ping. Correct!

Wait! I don't want to hear : "omg it was my brother who used my account and he had high ping and what a bad quality, I can't see my name... " Don't you worry child! I have one more video recorded by me just a few minutes before your ban:

3rd. Video:

The only seconds you could say I was wrong its:
    • 0:07

And the last clip (starting at 0:11)
    I could give you the benefict of doubt..
    But what about others?

Also this "old" top from last month:
    What a big difference of times right?

It's right that your ping is a bit high but it isn't "that" high enough like 400-500ms ping to do too weird things.

Comment

cant u see im hitting the posts ? how is that driving through it ?

and no im not stupid to use those excuses like my brother or what ever its just my internet

and i know this's wont lead anything unless i "confess i used hacks" just like what happened with force "churre"

so yeah "i used hacks that i didnt know what it means until i got banned and i wont do it again -__-" is this gonna get me unbanned or at least temp ban ?
      *text here*

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
        and i know this's wont lead anything unless i "confess i used hacks" just like what happened with force "churre"

so yeah "i used hacks that i didnt know what it means until i got banned and i wont do it again -__-" is this gonna get me unbanned or at least temp ban ?
        It would be better if you don't act like a badass/smartass

Comment

and btw about that record bug happened in that race i was going to report it and tell u to delete the record but i came the next day to find out the record got deleted so i said why i should do so

it was the time count didnt start first 3 second like the 3 sec of the race passed and the time was still 0:00 "ik u will say im liar even me if i was an admin and someone said so i'll say he's lying but thats what happened idk if it happened before to anyone or is it bcoz of my internet"
          *text here*

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

It would be better if you don't act like a badass/smartass
            im not acting anything im just saying the truth jjust tell me what to do to get unbanned and i'll do it
            *text here*

Comment

Well i don't know why you're lying are you blind or what ? in the second video its clearly seen that you're hitting the street lamps and still going plus yesterday i was specing you with admin Heartbeat at night and i saw that too and it was clearly kind of cheat, so Here is one advice from me if you had balls to cheat admit it instead of making dumb excuses (lag , my brother,cat,dog stories) and Just be honest or things will lead "probably" bad for you as everything is clear now and there is nothing to hide , so don't wast this chance.

Comment

omg i already admitted that i used hax , can i get unbanned now ?
                *text here*

Comment

ok good for you , wait for charger's decision.

Comment

cant i give you cleo script logs or something to prove ?
                    What CLEO script or other mod you are having?

cant u see im hitting the posts ? how is that driving through it ?
                    Nope, you don't hit them, if you hit them, your car would slow down or stop instantly or even flips. But since he is on spectate camera, it looks like you hit them but in your screen you don't see them so you hit nothing.

and btw about that record bug happened in that race i was going to report it and tell u to delete the record but i came the next day to find out the record got deleted so i said why i should do so

it was the time count didnt start first 3 second like the 3 sec of the race passed and the time was still 0:00 "ik u will say im liar even me if i was an admin and someone said so i'll say he's lying but thats what happened idk if it happened before to anyone or is it bcoz of my internet"
                    Your record time shows 8 seconds different, there might be bug and inaccuracy with server time, but because of your internet? Yes that may visually showing 3 seconds late, but if you are lagging, the server timer wont go 8 seconds more.

omg i already admitted that i used hax , can i get unbanned now ?
                    Mostly happen that people don't know what mods are they having, they are required to have clean gta-sa installation. You may confess you don't use hack, but you really don't know.
                    So i advice you to remove the cheats and all other mods permanently, get a clean original gta-sa installation too. Not by just admitting you are using hack then connecting back with the same gta-sa conditions. Churre's ban appeal was silly as the video was not showing enough good proof, where the sync is usually weird at this case rather than yours where i could even re-plicate the scenario properly like in video to give closest result.

If i was the one checking, i wouldn't cut videos or render bad like that, i would ask you and test it or just kick you ahead to remove your mods.

Any admin is allowed to remove your race records now.
                    KVIrc User
                    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      i would ask you and test it or just kick you ahead to remove your mods.
                      I had my own reasons to ban him. I wanted to explain and post EVERY proof i had for him. Furthermore this is also a "warn" for other players that thinks we are stupids and we don't think they use cheats.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      I f i was the one checking, i wouldn't cut videos or render bad like that,
                      What's the problem by cutting the videos? I won't render a long video if it's more than enough with just 13 seconds (my video for example)

About him, there are just 2 possibilities (I just can imagine 2):

1. You have that lamppost mod: You break all the lampposts without slowing down, stopping or flipping.

2. You have any other mod: (no idea which) that your game DOESN'T have any lamppost so you will NEVER slow down / stop / flip your car.

So i recomend you to reinstall again your game, make/install it clean.

I will unban you tomorrow, make sure we don't see you doing weird things like that anymore or there won't be any last chance.

Comment

well guys ,, im gonna redownload the game again because yes i had some custom mods such as car packs ..etc but i swear there was nothing in cleo folder except the memory512.cs mod

so maybe the mod changed the physics without my knowledge .. i dont know im gonna redownload and install a clean version of the game and its your decision to unban me or not because i understand that , and i just want to apologize for being a stupid and using mods i dont know what they actually do ,,
                        *text here*

Comment

its your decision to unban me or not because i understand that , and i just want to apologize for being a stupid and using mods i dont know what they actually do ,,
                          The decision was taken, you will be unbanned tomorrow, and please, make sure you dont have anything that gives you advantages.

Originally posted by Charger View Post

I will unban you tomorrow, make sure we don't see you doing weird things like that anymore or there won't be any last chance.

Comment

okay thanks and as i said i will re-download the game and i will keep it raw without any adds - mods

and sorry again
                            *text here*

Comment

Unbanned.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                              X