• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] Ban appeal

Name in Game: BluEZ
    Date & Time: 30Days Ago or Something like that
    Admin name: DekslanisKing
    The reason of Name: i Don't Know
    i'm New HEre and i Was banned like 1 month ago.

BluEZ banned by Admin DeclanIsKing[27] on 2018-03-27 01:36:46 for Why always hurt my feels :[
    You were banned by Admin DeclanIsKing wait for his reply.

Comment

You were banned for massive insulting of me.

I banned your brother before I banned you because he was threatening to DDOS the server and was acting like a big man even though he was totally powerless.

He was saying shit like ''bla bla bla noob server bla bla bla should we ddos like the other server? bla bla bla''

Only took 1 command to destroy him. /ban

He was even struggling to use a VPN to get back on and ban evade. When he got back on he just got banned again. RIP

I logged off after banning you and came back few hours later. When I came back ingame some newbie sent me a duel request and I denied it. He then said ''fuck you''. I checked his details and it turns out it was you on a new account so I banned you again.

Now you want unbanned, that's funny.

Why should I unban you?

Comment

"You were banned for massive insulting of me.

I banned your brother before I banned you because he was threatening to DDOS the server and was acting like a big man even though he was totally powerless.

He was saying shit like ''bla bla bla noob server bla bla bla should we ddos like the other server? bla bla bla''

Only took 1 command to destroy him. /ban

He was even struggling to use a VPN to get back on and ban evade. When he got back on he just got banned again. RIP

I logged off after banning you and came back few hours later. When I came back ingame some newbie sent me a duel request and I denied it. He then said ''fuck you''. I checked his details and it turns out it was you on a new account so I banned you again.

Now you want unbanned, that's funny.

Why should I unban you? '' So How How Can i be unbanned now?

Comment

Ok I unbanned you.

Be nice when you are ingame.

Declan.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
          X