• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] [JOVAN]ban appeal

Your name ingame: Chatty
    The time/date your ban occurred: 30.09.2018 / freshly
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Jovan
    The reason of the ban: faster run animation mod
    Extra information you would like to add: To say that I'm too freaked out - to say nothing. Maybe you can at least provide proof, because I don't quite understand why. Of course, I will remove it, not knowing that, but to admit his guilt is not going to, especially in some delusions from the administrator. Maybe my game was with lag, because my fps is 20. Maybe you and GTA are not all right? Or at all with sight. I have a job, I pay too little amount of time that it is, but when it is, like now for instance, I play on your server. Please unban, I plead not guilty.
    Sincerely, Chatty.

wait admin Jovan reply
    Chatty (IP:*.*.*.*) banned by Admin Jovan on 2018-09-30 11:43:37 for faster run animation mod

Comment

If you really had 20 fps you wouldn't have run that fast still.
      Having a job doesn't make you innocent, so please don't use such stories as they won't work.

Unbanned.

Comment

Even if I used any foreign software, I would not be so stupid to palitsya before the administration, especially running in front of them. In the past you, at 88 locations were at least 3 of the administrator that nothing noticed.
        But come on, there's no point in making excuses, because you don't, I don't have any evidence to the contrary.
        Thanks for unbanned.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
        X