• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] [Ghost_99] HULULULU

Your name ingame:HULULULU
    The time/date your ban occurred:01/18/2016
    The name of the Admin that banned you:GHOST
    The reason of the ban:MASSIVE RLEBREAKING

Extra information you would like to add:HULULULU WAS ON A <60 KILL STREAK.HOTTIS THIS.I DID NOT EVADE.I WAS JUST KILLING.THEN HULULULU REPORTED A PLAYER AND GHOST KICKED THE RULEBREAKER.THEN GHOST HAD MOODSWING AND BANNED HULULULU.HULULULU WAS BANNED FOR MASSIVE RULEBREAKING.HULULULU HAS BROKEN KEYBOARD AND THAT WHY CAPS ALWAYS ON.HULULULU HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR MANY YEARS GAMER X AND HE WILL MISS GAMER X IF HE IS NOT UNBANNED.HULULULU WILL MISS RIYAD,MUROKWALA,CASHEWZ,JEFF,PASTOR RICHARDS,BUBBLE CUPS,DODO,GOLDEN EYES,ARIANA GRANDE.ELITEUS.ETC.
    HULULULU IS NOW A BROKEN PLAYER HE MISSES GAMER X AND HE HAS STOPPED EATING.PLEASE UNBAN HULULULU.

1) Hulululu (IP:***.***.***.**) banned by Admin Ghost_99 on 2016-01-18 13:35:16 for Massive rulebreaking [Temp Ban]
    Last edited by Blackbird; 18-01-16, 06:08 PM.

Yesterday i jailed u many times for Weapon Bugs in Red Zone, that after i told u not to do it, u got mad and u insulted me.
    Today i was specing u for a while and u were evading death by commands, not once, u did it many times, so i decided to ban u for massive rulebreaking.
    I'll lift the ban tomorrow. Hope u learnt your lesson.
    That's when u insult me and leave the server:

Comment

HULULULU IS NOW HAPPY AND SHALL KISS GHOST
      *MWAAAAH*
      HULULULU WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE WEAPON BUG HE USED IN RSZ BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT.

Comment

U was doing 2 shoots with sawnoff in Red zone, which is a bug and which is not allowed. I told u this many times already.

Comment

OHH MY GOD.HULULULU DID NOT KNOW WHAT TWO SHOTS WERE.HE THOUGH IT WAS SOME C-BUG THING.PLEASE FORGIVE HULULULU

Comment

End this now. If u still want to play on Gamerx show some respect.

Comment

PLEASE UNBAN HULULULU ALREADY.HULULULU MISSES GAMER X.

HULULULU CANNOT PLAY IN GAMER X STILL.I HAS BEEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS. PLEASE CHECK PROBLEM FOR HULULULU
              Last edited by remi; 19-01-16, 01:55 PM. Reason: double posts

Comment

Unbanned.
                [04:43:30] <@GX-11> * Success Ghost_99, the account for player name Hulululu has been unbanned (in GamerX v4).

Comment

THANKYOU

Comment

OLALALA !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                    X