X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNBANNED] [Beer] UnBan Appeal

Your name ingame: Killerworld
    The time/date your ban occurred: I not sure I think its Almost Got 2 or 1 Month probably not to say.
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Beer[M4]
    The reason of the ban: Airbreak
    Extra information you would like to add: I don't know, Why admin make mistake on banned me on Airbreak, but I didn't even use it. I remember I was just doing C-bug in Red Zone where workers spawn when they join, and Beer is Also There I was new at C-bug and trying to learn some player taught me, Now I apply C-bug on beer, First he Jailed me for Breaking rules. I did not even know that C-bug is not allowed. This is My Mistake and I realized it. but ban me on Airbreak is not good enough. I already told you, I was new at C-bug, So I am too lazy to learn difficult things, So I searched for Auto C-bug, And I Agreed that I was using Auto C-bug in red zone, No Airbreak. I realize my Mistake and Know I can good enough At c-bug. The reason I was appealing so Late is that, I Want to Upgrade my self and Improve my killings stats so In Future I not use Anykind of Shit, Which Get me into Trouble. I get no Warnings From Admin, So that I can remove my cheat and then play, He directly Ban me, Which cause me in Trouble. I realized My Mistake, And Promise to not cheat in Future.

Thanks For Taking Time for Reading My Appeal.

Hope I can get Unbanned and Get a Lesson.
    Last edited by Tabi_Raja; 08-06-16, 12:30 PM.

Unbanned.

Comment

Hello,

I want to apologize that you had to wait some days for my answer. I am currently busy in my real life and it was hard for me to keep my mind on my job as Admin.

Sorry, and enjoy your game!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        Hello,

I want to apologize that you had to wait some days for my answer. I am currently busy in my real life and it was hard for me to keep my mind on my job as Admin.

Sorry, and enjoy your game!
        I Wate Very hardly For My Unban, But I Also Understand That Your are not Free Man, All Peoples have alot of works to do, You don't need to apologize, ANy Way Thanks to Management For Unban Me Thanks To All

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
        X