• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] Unban appeal.

Your name ingame: Ahmed
    The time/date your ban occurred: Today
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Pedro
    The reason of the ban: You are a disgrace, don't ever come back.
    Extra information you would like to add: Didn't say except "fuck you" cuz i was angry cuz i'm human
    Not that big a deal :c

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

:cccccc

Comment

Anytime for u daddy cash
        Last edited by Cashewz; 05-07-17, 09:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Wanna come back :'c

Comment

* PM from Left_[GT] (ID:40) to Ahmed[M4] (ID:57): You really fucked it up
            * PM from Left_[GT] (ID:40) to Ahmed[M4] (ID:57): Don't bother creating a new account or evade

* PM from Ahmed[M4] (ID:57) to Left_[GT] (ID:40): Does it look like i care man...

???????????????????????????
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application

Comment

You're truly GamerX's clown, thanks for entertaining us xD

EDIT: Now in all seriousness, I do agree you should be unbanned. You never had a rude behavior ingame, I don't even know why I banned you in the first place.

[20:46:10] <@GX-13> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Ahmed[M4] (ID:57) to Left_[GT] (ID:40): Fuck you man.
              This is a prime example of your excellent behavior. I will unban you and immediately grant you level 2. You deserve the most here.
              Last edited by Pedro; 05-07-17, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Cuz i like to have fun unlike u c:
                And left not cuz i don't care u gonna take my right :c

Comment

What a fucking legend, unban this guy pls admin its unfair 1!1!!!!!1111

Comment

Ur trusted player gtfo
                    Thx tho babe <3

Comment

You should truly be unbanned, I mean you are such a good player, never done anything wrong, never insulted anyone, always cared about the server, you should have gotten tp on your first ap aswell. You're just perfection, I really like you. Unban this man rn!

btw at least he is a trusted player unlike someone here
                      Last edited by Payrle; 05-07-17, 09:32 PM. Reason: Permission from left to post on this topic

Comment

Thank you guys!!!! I really appreciate your support.......
                        Unban me unfair admins

Comment

Well, this was acutally funny..

Denied.

You may re-apply in winter, 2017.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                          X