• Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] why ?

Your name ingame: SamyarS
    The time/date your ban occurred: 19:34 22-18-2017
    The name of the Admin that banned you: SaxBoy[S]
    The reason of the ban: cash
    Extra information you would like to add:
    One of the players gave me 10 million , then I bought the hoss house (its in ls) ,it costs 10 million and this property give me 1milion in every minute;
    then I had been playing many hours and I got a lot of money out of that and I bought 30 properties ...
    So ... Why did I ban from the game ? ( Im sorry my English its too bad )
    Last edited by SamyarSSS; 22-08-17, 08:14 PM.

Banned for your idiotic ways of getting cash . You had 30 properties but your amount kept on increasing.Checked every properties of yours which gave you approximately about 25 million per minute.You banked 10 billion which is nearly impossible to gain in 3 hours!Moreover you evaded your ban and kept on gaining a billion dollars every minute!
    Would you speak the truth now ?
    *StarBoy*

Comment

what ??? billion ??? my properties gave me 2.5 million per minute not 25 :|
      and I banked 200 million not 10 billion :|
      also I had played more than 3 hours :|
      can you please send me screen shot of your informations :|

Comment

SamyarS's GamerX v4 Stats...
        <@GX-03> 02,00* Level: 1 - Last Login: 2017-08-22 18:15:25 - Last Logout: 2017-08-22 19:03:52 - Ingame: No
        <@GX-04> 02,00* Kills: 60 - Admin Kills: 0 - Deaths: 58 - Money: $102369700
        <@GX-05> 02,00* Road Tripper: Yes - Account Banned: Yes - Last IP: 5.113.60.8
        <@GX-06> 02,00* Cookies: 10 - Cakes: 102 - Biscuits: 0 - Icecreams: 5
        <@GX-07> 02,00* Time Spent Ingame: 288 minutes ( minutes)
        <@GX-08> 02,00* Banked Money: $166000000 - Races Won 0 - Donator : 0 days
        <@GX-09> 02,00* View Detailed Stats: http://gamerxserver.com/DetailedPlay...ername=SamyarS
        That's what you had right after i set your money!Gaining 100 million in just a minute?Moreover see your time-game which is 4.5 hours!Don't mess with me.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

in this information my money is 266 ( 100 million + 166 million in bank ) million that I had gained it in 288 minutes .
          and 266000000 / 288 . its 923000 per minute .
          its normal !
          and where is 10 billion ? where is 25 million money per minute ?
          all my money its 266 million that you can see that in this information
          I cant understand what are you saying ! 100 million in just a minute ?????
          Last edited by SamyarSSS; 22-08-17, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I set your money back to zero and the next minute showed up what i posted on my previous reply!How do you get 166 million in just a minute?Explain..
            That's the information right after i banned your account.Moreover the 10 billion was for the amount of minutes you played in-game which turned your amount into billions which i didn't take a screenshot.
            *StarBoy*

Comment

When you banned my last Account ( SamyarS80 ) I got that you are not good with me
              So I always check the /admins online
              In one of them I see you online So I transfer my money to bank every minutes
              When you set my money to 50k I had 2 millions .
              and this 100 million that you had in informations is my properties that you sell to see my money.
              before you got online I had speaking with Admin queen and I had told him every thing . He knows that I didn't had using cheats . Before I bought the /beach with 100 millions I had told him and she told me is ok .
              Please be sure . I'm not using cheats !
              One of the players knows that I'm not using cheats . Because he was with me and he saw all of my actions .
              ( He is old in this server so if you ask him ! you can believe him )
              finally I want to be unban because I don't using cheats and you are banning me wrong !
              Last edited by SamyarSSS; 23-08-17, 07:00 PM.

Comment

First of all telling Queen doesn't make me feel guilty of your ban and moreover she ain't an admin!How does Queen know you aren't cheating,was she sitting beside you while you were playing?Many questions can be lifted from your statement.Moreover i could have banned your account again for evasion if i had any hatred towards you,but you kept on cheating despite of your ban.Watched you and your gaining of cash for more than half an hour,which made me sure to ban you again and the reason can be explained above on my reply.Denying your mistake will lead me to Permanent ban your account.
                *StarBoy*

Comment

So tell me how was my cash in half and hour ?
                  I have bandicam that records my screen while I'm playing I can show you how I can get that money with out cheating !
                  I think you don't see the special props and you can't suppose that how I got that money .
                  but I always get 10 millions cash in first of the game and then I will get that money in 288 minutes like the last time .
                  Last edited by SamyarSSS; 23-08-17, 07:19 PM.

Comment

As i told you your cash turned out to be billions when i first saw your stats and when i did set your money back to zero it turned 166 million in a minute!Explain this statement.

<@GX-04> * SaxBoy[S] (ID:30) set SamyarS's (ID:14) cash to 50000
                    <@GX-24> * AC ALERT (Money): SamyarS (ID:14) has $102369700
                    <@GX-06> * AC ALERT (Money): SamyarS (ID:14) has $102369700
                    Explain please how you got 102369700 right after setting your cash to 50000.It's nearly impossible to get that amount even if you buy 30 props as most of your properties provide you 10000.So 10000 multiply by 30 equals to 300000?So how do you get that amount.None of your friends provided you that money and one more lie will make me feel that my decision was fair.
                    Last edited by SaxBoy; 24-08-17, 06:24 AM.
                    *StarBoy*

Comment

You sir, out of excuses right?
                      You come ingame seeing there was no admin online and turned on cheat.
                      You always check /admins so that you know the right time you use the cheat.
                      You always use /bank as you know that will not make you get banned by AC.

Your time spent ingame is 4.8 hours, doesn't mean that from first you joined you received $10,000,000 from another player directly when you just have 1 minute time spent ingame... Logically you would start doing it when you already spend an hour of time spent in game... Let's say you actually earn those money in 4 hours. You can't explain how admin saxboy reset your in-game cash, then you get $100,000,000.
                      You didn't withdraw your money from the bank.
                      You didn't get them from property (it will disable ac-alert automatically if it was).
                      More obviously how do you get 30 properties within just 3 hours. Let me tell you the fact, There are only 9 properties gives you $1,000,000 on which 5 of them costs $100,000,000 that you need $500,000,000 to buy it. Even if your total money is $266,000,000 that's not enough to buy all those 9 properties. Even if you get another properties that gives you lower than $1,000,000 money, there is only 1 property that can give you $500,000 earning, $200,000 earning the rest, are $100,000 earnings (19 props left you can have), that's mean 30 props possible to have total earning $9,000,000 + $500,000 + $200,000 + $1,900,000 = That's only $11.600.000 per minute, You said you earn only $2,500,000 per minute, How it is $100,000,000 per minute then???. With those highest property earning, you need $835,000,000 money to buy all 30 of them.
                      Before you try to be smart-ass, try to admit what you did, or else please find another server to cheat on. In fact, money is useless here, as getting money here is easy even without cheat, and as you don't often spend them.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but i'm really interested on this case. But just let me know, the first time you were using cheat here (the previous Samyar before you evaded), i was already find you suspicious but i had to go, and then saxboy joined to kick and ban you. You have already got kicked, banned, you evaded now banned again, ironically you are lying on your ban appeal now, do you even deserve a chance? But admin Saxboy is giving you last chance if you admit it.
                      KVIrc User
                      Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                      X