• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] [LEFT] Let me plese

Your name ingame: B.o.s.s. Feel Brok3n
    The time/date your ban occurred: week ago
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Left/Charged
    The reason of the ban:I beat "BackShifting" record by a trick CHARGE and LEFT knw it better and they start thinking im hacker and i evade by using a tick which make both admin more pissed SORRY LOL i was busy ...... and even forget my accunt passwrd so i did't even bother to make a new account and keep evading SORRY for that
    Extra information you would like to add: LET ME PLAY i did't hack or use any mod...Sorry
    Last edited by Charger; 03-09-17, 02:43 PM.
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

If i have to say my opinion... I wouldnt unban you, you know i catched you using a car mod some months ago, and you use some other shits,like...

Do you remember when I was spectating you and I disabled your vehicle funtions? There were like +5 admins online ( and I was AFK for +5minutes) ... and you PMed me asking "why did you disable it? " How did you know It was me, eh?

And you have some other hidden tricks like other car mods or any kind of hack... who knows

From my point of view you don't deserve to be unbanned because you evade your ban everyday anyway. When you weren't banned you used to create new accounts everyday , it doesn't change anything because you are still doing the same .

PS:

[14:39:50] <@GX-03> * GXTempNameID55 (ID:55) has been banned by Admin Charger (IRC) for posting a ban appean and keep evading, gg
    Just a few minutes ago

PS 2: And you were a TP here... I believe the server is better without you.

Lets see what Left says.

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      If i have to say my opinion... I wouldnt unban you, you know i catched you using a car mod some months ago, and you use some other shits,like...

Do you remember when I was spectating you and I disabled your vehicle funtions? There were like +5 admins online ( and I was AFK for +5minutes) ... and you PMed me asking "why did you disable it? " How did you know It was me, eh?

And you have some other hidden tricks like other car mods or any kind of hack... who knows

From my point of view you don't deserve to be unbanned because you evade your ban everyday anyway. When you weren't banned you used to create new accounts everyday , it doesn't change anything because you are still doing the same .

PS:

Just a few minutes ago

PS 2: And you were a TP here... I believe the server is better without you.

Lets see what Left says.
      Ah fineĀ*
      Well when you disable my mod like nitro i know it was you coz u was only guy who will spex on racers XD Simple...... Ā*well i do use like Infernus mod sometime it does not effect anything sooo i can use Modles of cars I used Super GT car modle and when you find i removed it Ā*
      Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

I was talking with Left yesterday and he says i can deal with this because he would deny this.

Actually I will deny this aswell, everything have been explained in my previous post.

You can start looking for a server to play regulary without being banned (untill you uses something like you did here) and go there to laugh at their faces, not at ours.

Dennied.

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
        X