• Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] yea

Your name ingame: adolf_aym[m4]
    The time/date your ban occurred: now
    The name of the Admin that banned you: beer
    The reason of the ban: gtfo
    Extra information you would like to add: the /q thing

: i already explained it to evil there is this guy insulting the server i forgotted the /PM thing and spelled it in main chat

: the n word thing : there is this player keep saying n word to me but in differnt type " nigeria " with double g but none took care of him
    and this brago guy keep insulting my mother in pms : none took care of him
    5 hackers reported them repeatdly : none take care of them
    so i tried saying the n word to get attention to get them punished but wasn't expecting the results

i'm sorry i know i shouldn't act like this there was many ways from this , but my mind got me to do this , again i'm sorry
    Last edited by Charger; 23-10-17, 04:31 PM.

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Just to make everything clear.. , you were banned by admin beer wait for him to reply.

[14:41:23] <@GX-29> [70] Aym[M4]: N WORD WARNING

[14:41:30] <@GX-03> [70] Aym[M4]: niggeriaaa

[14:41:47] <@GX-13> [70] Aym[M4]: they can ban you for even saying mexico

[14:41:59] <@GX-28> [70] Aym[M4]: racist server

[14:43:47] <@GX-05> [30] *** Payrle has joined the game.

[14:44:42] <@GX-16> [70] Aym[M4]: why payrle using such a abusive word

[14:44:46] <@GX-18> [70] Aym[M4]: and not get warned yet

[14:44:50] <@GX-19> [70] Aym[M4]: bad server

[15:05:37] <@GX-15> [38] Muaaz: @ID 57, use /report

[15:05:47] <@GX-30> [60] Krrish[AK]: /report if you see them, Dont shout at chat

[15:06:01] <@GX-21> [70] Aym[M4]: use /q

[15:09:40] <@GX-02> [70] Aym[M4]: panzehir is the most useless admin i ever saw

[15:15:54] <@GX-05> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: your nigga?

[15:15:57] <@GX-11> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: is he black

[15:17:02] <@GX-19> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: Lei fuck off

[15:17:32] <@GX-15> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: attention whore

[15:18:44] <@GX-19> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: well look like Beer isn't taking his adminstrative level seriously anymore

[15:19:55] <@GX-10> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: where the fuck is those useless admins

[15:20:30] <@GX-05> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: yeah let's the server have less than 20 players

[15:20:34] <@GX-08> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: i love seeing the server dying

[15:21:05] <@GX-15> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: nigger faggot

[15:21:08] <@GX-18> * Admin Beer[AK] (ID:33) has muted Adolf_Aym[M4] (ID:70)

[15:22:21] <@GX-14> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: beer are you retarded

[15:22:57] <@GX-20> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: beer are you retarded x2

[15:23:19] <@GX-18> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: beer did you read adminstrative guid

[15:23:31] <@GX-29> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: stop interfring nigger faggot

Comment

banned.

Comment

fairest ban i've seen this month
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
          Just to make everything clear.. , you were banned by admin beer wait for him to reply.

i'm crying

i said that because litterly a guy was saying the n word and none took action

i said that because a guy said none took action

[15:09:40] <@GX-02> [70] Aym[M4]: panzehir is the most useless admin i ever saw
          because he is always afk thats my opinion? wtf lmao

[15:15:54] <@GX-05> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: your nigga?
          i said that because a guy you saw him well said my nigga got demoted
          and i asked him is he black because he says the n word

[15:17:02] <@GX-19> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: Lei fuck off
          she was abusing me with abusive words but noooo i'm always wrong
          Part 2 :

Comment

Doesn't make any sense when you say someone was saying the n word and no one took action while you clearly say it, where's logic mate?

Comment

sorry for double posting but i had to :

[15:17:32] <@GX-15> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: attention whore

[15:18:44] <@GX-19> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: well look like Beer isn't taking his adminstrative level seriously anymore

[15:19:55] <@GX-10> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: where the fuck is those useless admins

She was litterly insulting me none took action ! and there was 5 hackers in rz i reported them took you 6 minutes after i been killed more than 10 times , and you only banned 1 thats why i raged !

[15:21:05] <@GX-15> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: nigger faggot
              as i said before i said that to get attention so i can tell you whats happening a boy who abused my mom

a thing who abused me in offensive ways and noooo you only been laughing with your friends while me a player keep getting abused

[15:23:31] <@GX-29> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: stop interfring nigger faggot
              how are you expecting me to react after i didn't have chance to explain why i said it and a guy who keep interfring me

and a thing who kept abusing me ???

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                Doesn't make any sense when you say someone was saying the n word and no one took action while you clearly say it, where's logic mate?

First of all : i said the n word at the last in the first it is god damn nigeria a guy said he is from NEGERIA admins can check the ucp if he want and i said Nigggeriaaa? really ?

like for real

and the last n drop was to get attention because i was so god damn pissed

oh yeah i forgot

i already explained it to you i told you that i missed /pm i forgotted it and i spilled it in main chat , even you said okay , don't do it again . you saw me doing it again? NO

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                banned.
                You're friend abusing me , insulting me , keep calling me such abusive words that can't be said here : You be like : ok keep defending me

i tried to tell you your friend is abusing me , you didn't care at all you were justing enjoying with your clan mates [AK47]
                Last edited by Aym; 22-10-17, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Stop lying and making dumb excuses, that newbie was confused after getting killed by random players he said that ''there is so many aimbotters in this server - noob server ''etc .. , so instead of teaching him how to report those cheaters like other players did you trolled him with /q jokes in main chat , then you got warned by me and you invented an excuse '' i missed /pm i forgotted it and i spilled it in main chat'' , then you keep insulting other players in main chat and spamming with ''n'' word and you got muted several times then banned.

plus i don't know why you still playing here if you don't like GamerX

[15:20:30] <@GX-05> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: yeah let's the server have less than 20 players

[15:20:34] <@GX-08> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]:i love seeing the server dying) , So leave Already.

[15:05:29] <@GX-30> [57] [LA]Jester2_5: this server is full of aimbotters

[15:05:33] <@GX-07> [57] [LA]Jester2_5: NOOB SERVER

[15:05:47] <@GX-30> [60] Krrish[AK]: /report if you see them, Dont shout at chat

[15:05:51] <@GX-04> [70] Aym[M4]: reporting for noob server?

[15:05:52] <@GX-05> [70] Aym[M4]: xD

Last edited by EviL_; 23-10-17, 03:45 AM.

Comment

You don't need to admit anything, it won't change my decision. You can stay banned and find another server to play on.

Disrespecting GamerX. Show some respect, GamerX was already there, when you weren't even borned.

Comment

[14:41:59] &lt;@GX-28&gt; [70] Aym[M4]: racist server - are you serious? check your chat log again , i said that because the guy says i'm from neg"g"ria in porpse and he won't get muted , and i also said that because there is a guy said they didn't allow the n word so i made a sarcsem saying racist server -

[14:44:50] &lt;@GX-19&gt; [70] Aym[M4]: bad server - The guy said litterly noob server , he didn't get action , after that AK friends keep insulting and abusing me , none took care of that me saying bad server? oh yeah mate keep banned ,

[15:20:30] &lt;@GX-05&gt; [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]: yeah let's the server have less than 20 players - truth

[15:20:34] &lt;@GX-08&gt; [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]:i love seeing the server dying) , So leave Already. , i love seeing the server dying because of admin careless ,

"Disrespecting GamerX. Show some respect, GamerX was already there, when you weren't even borned." i doubt that

You don't need to admit anything, it won't change my decision. You can stay banned and find another server to play on. i won't

Keep me banned i don't care anymore , let's your friends do whatever they want HELL YEAH MATE YOUR THE BEST JOIN AK FOR FREE-DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

i'm leaving this server i won't ever come back trust me the server became completly trash , you can censor that word if you want ,

And evil i like how you try hard to ignore the fact that you litterly told me don't do it again in pms now you're trying your best to get any proof

keep recuirting those ignorants that try hard to ignore things that they have been told to them , having zero experinces ,

Peace ,
                      Tschüss
                      Last edited by Aym; 23-10-17, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I was afk in game when you did that , after thet i asked you twice if you did the quit joke in main chat and you completely ignored that , then when i told you i have a screen shot you invented an excuse to justify your fault , and i pm'd you '' [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Evil_ (ID:42) to Aym[M4] (ID:70): be careful next time ok ''
                        but after i checked the logs , that guy was angry after getting killed by random players '' he said that ''there is so many aimbotters in this server - noob server ''

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
                        , so instead of teaching him how to report those cheaters like other players did you trolled him with /q jokes in main chat

[15:05:29] <@GX-30> [57] [LA]Jester2_5: this server is full of aimbotters

[15:05:33] <@GX-07> [57] [LA]Jester2_5: NOOB SERVER

[15:05:51] <@GX-04> [70] Aym[M4]: reporting for noob server?

[15:05:52] <@GX-05> [70] Aym[M4]: xD

plus you don't have any excuse about insulting our server and players and spamming with ''n'' word in main chat .

[15:20:34] <@GX-08> [70] Adolf_Aym[M4]:i love seeing the server dying)
                        Last edited by EviL_; 23-10-17, 02:42 PM.

Comment

No matter how you try to cover up your mal actions, the fact is you broke many server rules:

1.2 Do not flame or insult other players needlessly. (Broken multiple times)

1.7 Show respect to server admins at all times. This doesn't mean kissing our butts, but we expect you to refrain from abusing us or just generally being annoying to admins. (Broken multiple times and insulted)

- The N word rule (Broken once)

These offenses alone are enough to justify your ban. Even with your given reasons.

1) You said the server is racist because no one took action but what you need to know is to /report and wait PATIENTLY. Admins are not robots that detect everything, especially a word amongst their spammy chat box.

2) You call the server bad, again same as above. Grow up.

3) Insulting Panzehir is just a childish thing to do. You are allowed to hold your opinion but we don't need to hear it, especially if it will offend someone.

4) Ironic that you also used the N word, if you care so much about racism, you wouldn't use it yourself. So stop complaining that the server is racist when you yourself are racist.

5) I saw no rulebreaking insult from Lei to be honest. You however did a rulebreaking insult so don't try to justify it.

No matter how much someone is breaking a rule you should not resort to rulebreaking yourself. If admins are not responding it is obvious they are busy with other reports and work or are just afk.

If admins are not responding, instead of breaking rules, you should save screenshots/video the rulebreaks and report on forum. That way, your report will surely be checked by any admin.
                          Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

banned.
                            You can stay banned and find another server to play on.
                            The answer was said twice, its enough in my opinion, no need to start complaining here, you have this section for that.

This topic is locked.

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                            X