This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] [HEARTBEAT] Banned - XShowTimeX

So,i was banned by admin Heartbeat by "server advertising".Well,thats true,but the reason why i do that its simple.I was talking with a guy in-game(dont remember who) that asked me if i played in others servers,and i only told him the name.But,there was 2 anoying players pming me and saying in main chat for i stop,everytime the same thing.I realy dont are good on that day and then i past ip on main chat. After that,of course i got baned and dont appeal.I really are bad on that day and then just started evading ban many times.
    Yea,i know i break some rules,but i really think i should have another oportunity,because before of this mistakes,i was a good player, i reported everyday many hackers and wasted many time recording videos in gamerx and sharing the ip.Also, i got banned many times for hacks that i didnt used...
    Last edited by XShowTimeX; 01-11-17, 06:21 PM.

Wait admin HeartBeat answer

XShowTimeX banned by Admin HeartBeat on 2017-09-21 22:32:02 for Server ads

There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

Originally posted by XShowTimeX View Post
      I was talking with a guy in-game(dont remember who) that asked me if i played in others servers,and i only told him the name.But,there was 2 anoying players pming me and saying in main chat for i stop,everytime the same thing.I realy dont are good on that day and then i past ip on main chat
      [23:31:36] <@GX-25> [5] XShowTimeX: look thi5s
      [23:31:36] <@GX-26> [0] BenjoKiller[AK]: showtime what even if i report u nobody online
      [23:31:38] <@GX-27> [12] *** MSEDCL has joined the game.
      [23:31:39] <@GX-29> [0] BenjoKiller[AK]: all sleeping
      [23:31:42] <@GX-30> [5] XShowTimeX: *.*.*.*
      [23:31:44] <@GX-02> * MSEDCL (ID:12) Logged In as Level 1
      [23:31:47] <@GX-03> [5] XShowTimeX: and now?
      [23:31:47] <@GX-04> [9] xxzc1g: lols
      [23:31:47] <@GX-05> [7] Marko_Lisica: KAD MOZS ZOVI
      [23:31:48] <@GX-06> [0] BenjoKiller[AK]: ALL /CLS
      [23:31:50] <@GX-07> [3] Maze: lol
      [23:32:00] <@GX-08> * Admin AutoSave (ID:555) saved all regged player stats (Total 10)
      [23:32:01] <@HeartBeat> !ban 5 Server ads
      [23:32:01] <@GX-09> * The BikeraceSF Race is starting soon
      [23:32:01] <@GX-10> * XShowTimeX (ID:5) has been banned by Admin HeartBeat (IRC) for Server ads
      You could have ignored them but you went out of your way to post the server ip in the main chat.

Also:
      i got banned many times for hacks that i didnt used...
      * we3fr (ID:16) has been banned by Admin PANZEHIR (ID:18) for crashes.asi modification with advantages
      * icantcontrolmyaim (ID:47) has been banned by Admin PANZEHIR (ID:32) for my boy xShowTimeX... why you use crashes.asi
      * kankachericorekoli (ID:7) has been banned by Admin PANZEHIR (ID:55) for XShowTimeX with crashes.asi still
      * nocrashes_ohyea (ID:44) has been banned by Admin PANZEHIR (ID:55) for XShowTimeX crashes.asi
      You can stay banned, you have evaded many times and used crashes.asi which is known to be not allowed in the server.

EDIT:

* agifttoevil (ID:7) has been banned by Admin Evil_ (ID:34) for time to sleep Showtime
      Evading one more time?
      Last edited by HeartBeat; 04-11-17, 08:51 AM. Reason: Evaded his ban today

Comment

That ban with crashes.asi are wrong,i dont are use it....,and the many bans i get for hacks?Since i used them....?i really dont will get another opurtunity?lol...Panzehir just baned me for crashes.asi and i dont are use it.....
        Last edited by XShowTimeX; 03-11-17, 09:56 PM.

Comment

That ban with crashes.asi are wrong,i dont are use it....,and the many bans i get for hacks?Since i used them....?i really dont will get another opurtunity?lol...Panzehir just baned me for crashes.asi and i dont are use it.....
          Prove us your skills are are so professional? Record us a video like this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mmApLRvJew

Comment

again?? i already do that.......

Comment

XShowTimeX is clean for me. He learned me and other AK members a lot about C- Bug!

He had some practice areas where he were shooting a lot of times, to increase his skills, like aiming etc...

Comment

PANZEHIR i dont will record that,i already have recorded my hands dming with someome(check my last ban appeals) i proofed myself to this server manytimes,im LEGITTTTTTTT..My skills are the same with crashes or without crashes...I dont need to prove nothing,i already do that.

Comment

I would like to have a part in this ban appeal, because i banned him several times as well. However, he has no auto c bug, but it's obvious that he's using crashes.asi, and u can see that just from his movements..Xshowtime has been using crashes.asi since the day he joined GamerX, although he made a big discussion in which he discussed that crashes.asi isn't a cheat, but still it gives you lot of advantages over other players and that's absolutely not fair, and when he saw that left has decided to disallow crashes.asi from being used in GamerX he couldn't accept that and kept using it. Anyway, what i'm trying to say here is that admins aren't stupid to believe your lies, it's so clear that you are still using that, and you can see it just from your c bug, as u look like you are shooting without c bugging but in fact you are shooting 4 or more bullets per second and 100 fps can not do such a thing like that.
                  "

Comment

Yea soollaimane ,who are you to know if i am using crashes?you doesnt check the diference betwen using crashes or not,cbug and auto cbug.And the movements you say....just laughing.....i dont need that to play samp(ez kill 2k17player)
                    Last edited by XShowTimeX; 07-11-17, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Ok,i changed my mind

Where you have your fucking video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxD...ature=youtu.be

As you can see,70,60,90 fps.
                      ​​​​​

Now stop telling me im not legit,im done with this shit.Kiss ^^
                      Last edited by XShowTimeX; 08-11-17, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Ok,i changed my mind

Where you have your fucking video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxD...ature=youtu.be

As you can see,70,60,90 fps.
                        ​​​​​

Now stop telling me im not legit,im done with this shit.Kiss ^^
                        Lmao best video ever, i loved what you did with my face there xD. Anyway, you should go and learn some English before coming and start lying and telling some bullshits as everything you've said there makes no sense.
                        You fucked up everything.
                        Btw you've got a nice voice, i almost thought you were a girl.
                        Last edited by soollaimane; 08-11-17, 11:57 PM.
                        "

Comment

Lelelelelllelelele,cry,thats not my voice,its my sister voice.....Now you have all the proofs you need(and the others too).Now you start talking about others things.....HEHEHEHE

Comment

Lelelelelllelelele,cry,thats not my voice,its my sister voice.....Now you have all the proofs you need(and the others too).Now you start talking about others things.....HEHEHEHE
                            lol ya we have all the proofs that you used fps unlocker/crashes.asi, and it's already shown in your video. I don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic or being serious somehow. However, it's up to Heartbeat whether if he wants to keep you banned or maybe give u another chance, even tho you haven't proved yourself innocent.
                            "

Comment

Yea,in my video.....I dont know if you are blind or if you have serious mental problems....But its clearly that im dont are using any "advantage over other players,like crashes.asi". If you cant lead with that just ignore,the ban appeal its with heartbeat and panzehir,not with you.Anyways,i hope heartbeat decid fast,because i dont will waste more time to prove what is already proved....Have a good day.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                              X