• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] ._.

Your name ingame:THI[AK]
    The time/date your ban occurred:29/01/2018
    The name of the Admin that banned you:PANZEHIR
    The reason of the ban:modifications/crashes.asi
    Extra information you would like to add:i dont know what modifications you think i use to be banned,i use it,i use a car in elegy,skin mod in 230,weapon pack and crosshair(if crosshair isn't allowed,i can remove),about crashes.asi,tell me how to prove it pls,i'll try

._.

Hi THI,

Like 70% of Admins suspected you have something. About races you are a bit faster than normal (Dont say "i have /fpslimit 23 or i have packetloss” since we made sure about that issue). We noticed there is like 1 half seconds difference while racing and beating race records. In a short of time you beat a lot of records which some are impossible to be beaten.
    Physically test, if any Admin teleports into your vehicle as passenger, you leave that race, the thing is “Why would you leave the race”. Charger noticed when you are alone in the races, your vehicle speed is faster somehow. About your DM skills, how are you so fast in shooting and switching the weapons? This is possible if your FPS limit is over 100+.
    In a very short of time your Sniper skills became the best in the whole server. Perfect aim shoots to the players. Also we noticed robotic movements with your deagle shooting in the events/duels which is not possible really unless you edited FPS limit to improve the game effect.
    Also when somebody duels you, it looks like you are sliding for them but that happens because you have more fps than they do and that's why they can't see you moving that fast. It's totally imossible to become that pro in just a short time, the funny thing is that not only your deathmatch skills got improved but also your racing skills at the same time, it takes years of practicing and racing to gain those skills, but it was only 2 months or less for you.

The Admins who were agreed you have something are: Left Pirate Cashewz Ms.Lina PANZEHIR HeartBeat Charger Soollaimane Eliteus Evil
    Glator once caught you using crashes and told you to remove it when you didn't know it was allowed
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 30-01-18, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Hi THI,

Like 70% of Admins suspected you have something. About races you are a bit faster than normal (Dont say "i have /fpslimit 23 or i have packetloss” since we made sure about that issue). We noticed there is like 1 half seconds difference while racing and beating race records. In a short of time you beat a lot of records which some are impossible to be beaten.
      Physically test, if any Admin teleports into your vehicle as passenger, you leave that race, the thing is “Why would you leave the race”. Charger noticed when you are alone in the races, your vehicle speed is faster somehow. About your DM skills, how are you so fast in shooting and switching the weapons? This is possible if your FPS limit is over 100+.
      In a very short of time your Sniper skills became the best in the whole server. Perfect aim shoots to the players. Also we noticed robotic movements with your deagle shooting in the events/duels which is not possible really unless you edited FPS limit to improve the game effect.
      Also when somebody duels you, it looks like you are sliding for them but that happens because you have more fps than they do and that's why they can't see you moving that fast. It's totally imossible to become that pro in just a short time, the funny thing is that not only your deathmatch skills got improved but also your racing skills at the same time, it takes years of practicing and racing to gain those skills, but it was only 2 months or less for you.

The Admins who were agreed you have something are: Left Pirate Roddja Cashewz Ms.Lina PANZEHIR HeartBeat Charger Soollaimane Eliteus Evil
      Glator once caught you using crashes and told you to remove it when you didn't know it was allowed
      I have already used / fpslimit 23 and breakdown warned me that this is not allowed, when he warned me,i ask him to remove some records, in which I used the bug.
      about packetloss i have it sometimes but it never will let my car faster lul.
      about the records,I have played every day that I can and practiced in other servers, when I use / leave it is because I fail something, I want to break records and not finish all the races I enter.
      about my dm skills,i practiced everyday,more than races maybe.
      I just recorded a video showing my cbug : https://youtu.be/0et7XX4hffA

Comment

We'll have a discussion about this ban in the evening at ~8pm gmt 2+ on irc admin channel. Please PANZEHIR stay around if you can.

Saying I agreed on this ban is a wrong information. I never did. My words were: If you are 100 percent sure you have a green light to ban but speculations are not enough for that. This caused another drama now. Also I said to leave it toJobu_Janes or Charger and Delijas addition was that Level 8 Admins can take action. I'm really pissed that you took the decision kinda alone after our talk on admin channel. You knew that there were admins who do not agree with this ban and this is why no actions were taken. Those admins are more experienced what comes to races and even they had doubts, so I guess you didnt appreciate their opinion at all?

​​​​​​​Not here to cause dramas but thats not how it works here.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Hello.
          I know i wasn't the one who banned Thi but i would like to say some few things which may make things kinda clear. So starting with what Panzehir said. It's not only about races as that wasn't really the reason why we decided to ban him, but instead it was something much more which is using crashes or some of the fps unlocker to give himself more advantages over other players.
          (If you wanna know what crashes does then you can check this video recorded by admin Eliteus and Payrle showing one of the advantages that crashes.asi gives you).

Sorry to say this but a lot of admins and tps/players were pissed off from seeing what's going on and admins weren't able to do anything as we didn't have "something which would help us to check if Thi was using some of the fps unlocker programs except for our eyes". Now i would like to go deeper and talk about this:
          We have been watching Thi for almost 5-6 months and not only me but also 5 other admins have seen Thi boosting his deathmatch/racing skills in just a short time, and of course when you see someone boosting his skills in just 1-2 months while it takes years for other people of practicing then of course you will keep an eye on him to see how could he boost his skills.
          My idea from all this is that how could 5-6 admins be wrong in banning someone when it was totally obvious that the suspect has used something to boost his skills and not naturally by his own hands.

Also there are other things which i'll point at, the video that Thi posted above is totally weird as it freezes and that fps counter in the top left doesn't fit with the monitor refresh rate which makes it kinda fishy.
          Here are some videos that were recorded by admin Heartbeat to see the difference between that video Thi posted and those videos which i'll post

This video doesn't look clear enough as Heartbeat got kind of a potato pc but still you can see how Thi is killing that guy in just few seconds, and if you compare it to the video that Thi posted above there's no way that's the same thing, I can assure you that if that was the real way of c bugging then Thi wouldn't be killing players including me Eliteus Heartbeat in just few seconds.

In the last video you can see that even tho thi was stunned by the shot of the other player he could still cbugs and kill him, and that's one of the things that happen when you start using crashes/fps unlocker.

This all i had to say and sorry if it's not completely understandable but i couldn't find any other way to explain this and make it less confusing. Hopefully another admin from those who agreed that Thi used something will come and show you some other evidences.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
            Hello.
            I know i wasn't the one who banned Thi but i would like to say some few things which may make things kinda clear. So starting with what Panzehir said. It's not only about races as that wasn't really the reason why we decided to ban him, but instead it was something much more which is using crashes or some of the fps unlocker to give himself more advantages over other players.
            (If you wanna know what crashes does then you can check this video recorded by admin Eliteus and Payrle showing one of the advantages that crashes.asi gives you).

Sorry to say this but a lot of admins and tps/players were pissed off from seeing what's going on and admins weren't able to do anything as we didn't have "something which would help us to check if Thi was using some of the fps unlocker programs except for our eyes". Now i would like to go deeper and talk about this:
            We have been watching Thi for almost 5-6 months and not only me but also 5 other admins have seen Thi boosting his deathmatch/racing skills in just a short time, and of course when you see someone boosting his skills in just 1-2 months while it takes years for other people of practicing then of course you will keep an eye on him to see how could he boost his skills.
            My idea from all this is that how could 5-6 admins be wrong in banning someone when it was totally obvious that the suspect has used something to boost his skills and not naturally by his own hands.

Also there are other things which i'll point at, the video that Thi posted above is totally weird as it freezes and that fps counter in the top left doesn't fit with the monitor refresh rate which makes it kinda fishy.
            Here are some videos that were recorded by admin Heartbeat to see the difference between that video Thi posted and those videos which i'll post

This video doesn't look clear enough as Heartbeat got kind of a potato pc but still you can see how Thi is killing that guy in just few seconds, and if you compare it to the video that Thi posted above there's no way that's the same thing, I can assure you that if that was the real way of c bugging then Thi wouldn't be killing players including me Eliteus Heartbeat in just few seconds.

In the last video you can see that even tho thi was stunned by the shot of the other player he could still cbugs and kill him, and that's one of the things that happen when you start using crashes/fps unlocker.

This all i had to say and sorry if it's not completely understandable but i couldn't find any other way to explain this and make it less confusing. Hopefully another admin from those who agreed that Thi used something will come and show you some other evidences.
            First of all,if i'm boosting my skills,i'm practicing.
            Short time? i have played everyday and practiced.

about my duels,i'm stunned almost everytime,and sometimes i see other player getting stunned and still running or cbugging,as sol,payrle,gengar,calamity,churre,etc...
            does that mean they all and many others use crashes? i think no,its samp problems,sync or something like that

I do not know why my videos are like this, all videos I record have these 'lags', I recorded with dxtory and rendered with camtasia 8, but on my screen my game was not with '' lag ''
            I just recorded another video, now with a worse quality, but more fps and no '' lags ''(https://youtu.be/zlB_9HHPFfI) with this videos i want show my speed when i'm cbugging,the fast switchs and when I walk to one side and another I want to show that I'm not with crashes and my cbug is fast as almost always,if need more,tell me.

Comment

Stop making a fool out of yourself and admit everything you have done. Not only did you lie to us by faking your green FPS counter, but also ruined your chances in ever being trusted by myself and many admins again. It would have been better if you came out clean.

Your video showcases your FPS being 100/99 meanwhile your in-game SAMP FPS counter says quite the opposite. Fluctuating from 120-200. The average FPS in fact in that video is 128-130. Also there is a scene where you use your sniper, and the FPS become 202 -whereas during the whole time, including the sniper scene, the green FPS counter says you are on 99/100 FPS. Such a great liar you are thinking you can fool us.

Here is a full video of you which I am going to be showcasing - watch till the end - the start is kind of weak - the ending is where the points are proven:

Thanks to Payrle, [7NA]HeartBeat, and [S]olaimane - this video was possible.

Proof that the server you filmed it in fixes the FPS to around 100FPS - and this was filmed in a top end PC. Not to mention that in that server, we were banned automatically - multiple admins joined the server and all got banned -whereas some players were able to stay. Do they ban all players who don't use crashes.asi? Who knows?

As seen in the video, you are now BUSTED - So give yourself up already. It is SO obvious.

Regards.

PS. Thanks people for filling up my reputation bar to maximum with your likes. Appreciated. Think I am the first player on forums to make it full holy shit!
              Last edited by Eliteus; 30-01-18, 10:55 PM.
              Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                Stop making a fool out of yourself and admit everything you have done. Not only did you lie to us by faking your green FPS counter, but also ruined your chances in ever being trusted by myself and many admins again. It would have been better if you came out clean.

Your video showcases your FPS being 100/99 meanwhile your in-game SAMP FPS counter says quite the opposite. Fluctuating from 120-200. The average FPS in fact in that video is 128-130. Also there is a scene where you use your sniper, and the FPS become 202 -whereas during the whole time, including the sniper scene, the green FPS counter says you are on 99/100 FPS. Such a great liar you are thinking you can fool us.

Here is a full video of you which I am going to be showcasing - watch till the end - the start is kind of weak - the ending is where the points are proven:

Thanks to Payrle, [7NA]HeartBeat, and [S]olaimane - this video was possible.

Proof that the server you filmed it in fixes the FPS to around 100FPS - and this was filmed in a top end PC. Not to mention that in that server, we were banned automatically - multiple admins joined the server and all got banned -whereas some players were able to stay. Do they ban all players who don't use crashes.asi? Who knows?

As seen in the video, you are now BUSTED - So give yourself up already. It is SO obvious.

Regards.

PS. Thanks people for filling up my reputation bar to maximum with your likes. Appreciated. Think I am the first player on forums to make it full holy shit!
                about my pc being bad I talk about races, which are close to many server objects, sometimes my game freezes for 1 second or less in some races because of the objects I think, because in other servers my game never froze in racing

about the speed of my cbug, wtf, sollaimane and payrle are faster than me, but am I the crashes user? I'm not accusing them but if they can be '' fast '' why can't I?

I recorded an IRL video to show that the server's fps counter is bugged, my dxtory shows 100 fps and on server 202 fps when I exit the tab (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0c_...ature=youtu.be)

Comment

Originally posted by THI View Post
                  about my pc being bad I talk about races, which are close to many server objects, sometimes my game freezes for 1 second or less in some races because of the objects I think, because in other servers my game never froze in racing
                  So why call your PC bad, if it's just about races in GamerX server?

about the speed of my cbug, wtf, sollaimane and payrle are faster than me, but am I the crashes user? I'm not accusing them but if they can be '' fast '' why can't I?
                  Yes you are the crashes user as distinguished in the video. Their FPS is always solidly around 100 fps at all the time, never does it go above the SA-MP limits - and they have proven this.

I recorded an IRL video to show that the server's fps counter is bugged, my dxtory shows 100 fps and on server 202 fps when I exit the tab (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0c_...ature=youtu.be)
                  That video proved absolutely nothing to be honest. In fact it proves my point about you setting your FPS limits when you are put in a situation to prove your FPS. The server's FPS checker was not bugged as many admins and a TP went on and ALL of their FPS was absolutely normal (around 100). There was one admin who went on and had their FPS stuck on 198 or something I think, however it was because he was bugged himself. I can tell you were not bugged, as your FPS was constantly changing in the video and fluctuated from low to high without being stuck on any particular number.

Also the fact that you don't CBUG in that video where you have lower FPS proves the point. Additionally, in the first proof video which you sent, where your FPS was limited to 100, your CBUG was not even as good as it usually is, and isn't as good as the one in the second video - Admin [S]olaimane noticed this too.

Just give up the act and admit it. This ban appeal isn't going to go anywhere.
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 31-01-18, 05:27 PM.
                  Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

So why call your PC bad, if it's just about races in GamerX server?

Yes you are the crashes user as distinguished in the video. Their FPS is always solidly around 100 fps at all the time, never does it go above the SA-MP limits - and they have proven this.

That video proved absolutely nothing to be honest. In fact it proves my point about you setting your FPS limits when you are put in a situation to prove your FPS. The server's FPS checker was not bugged as many admins and a TP went on and ALL of their FPS was absolutely normal (around 100). There was one admin who went on and had their FPS stuck on 198 or something I think, however it was because he was bugged himself. I can tell you were not bugged, as your FPS was constantly changing in the video and fluctuated from low to high without being stuck on any particular number.

Also the fact that you don't CBUG in that video where you have lower FPS proves the point. Additionally, in the first proof video which you sent, where your FPS was limited to 100, your CBUG was not even as good as it usually is, and isn't as good as the one in the second video - Admin [S]olaimane noticed this too.

Just give up the act and admit it. This ban appeal isn't going to go anywhere.
                    ok,as you said ''this ban appeal isn't going to go anywhere'' so bye,i wont admit nothing cuz i dont use ''crashes.asi'' and nothing,gl with the server <3

Comment

ok,as you said ''this ban appeal isn't going to go anywhere'' so bye,i wont admit nothing cuz i dont use ''crashes.asi'' and nothing,gl with the server <3
                      Yestarday I did bunch of tests on your server and i found a lot things about your FPS checker thing.
                      I joined the server with /fpslimit 25 and that FPS checker showed I have 27-30 FPS. (with Frame Limiter ON). I decided to set /fpslimit 90 and that FPS checker showed I have 60-61 FPS. (with Frame Limiter ON). So I decided to set that Frame Limiter OFF and what happened? That FPS checker showed I have FPS 98-100 like in your videos.
                      In that case when you have Frame Limiter OFF, the /fpslimit command does not work at all.
                      After this I decided to instal crashes.asi and join the server. I joined the server with Frame Limiter ON and together with the crashes.asi, that FPS checker was 27-30 with the /fpslimit command and 60-61 when set /fpslimit 90. After this decided to join with Frame Limiter OFF and crashes.asi together, for final what happened? That FPS checker showed I have 120-230 FPS.

Your first video you had FPS 99-100 and on 2nd video that green FPS checker showed 99-100 and the server FPS checker showed something different 120-203.
                      for my case everything showed properly, nothing was bugged. Me and Eliteus dont thing it was bugged as it was moving quickly and showing big differences 120-203.
                      Will you admit you used something like this?

EDIT: i heard you left samp? alright stay BANNED
                      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 02-02-18, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Since when sa-mp got fps checker? That is drunk level checker, not graphic frame rate per second checker. Trusting a fps counter from server-side that appears as textdraw screen update without knowing the margin error is a silly thing. Also who said that gamerx admins can see NetStats of players? Does not matter if all gamerx admins agreed or not, they can only see quality, not quantity of packet loss from the player. Who also said that admins can know how many shoots fired missed or hit? This server doesn't log such things, except an obvious modified shot offset sent by the crasher. Someone who keep saying robotic movement literally can notice differences between npc movements in same recording with different playback. They can notice when fake ouka stepping with right foot when entering medic spawn then going out around san fierro until she returned same spot and noticed she came with left foot. You can leave THI, i already warned you before there must be something with your PC. I can't guarantee everyone using same original gta-sa installation. Except i analyze the checksum hash of every files, same file count, same file name, and same file sizes (not modified file/folder time, that's useless, we are checking integrity, not checking if things are up to date). Unfortunately that's going to take a very long time since your cpu can't even handle streamed object being streamed in. Meh even the GTA-SA version 1.0 and version 1.0001 already different, not to forget the EU/US version, the censored/adult only version, the steam version, the "iron-man" edition, the "" version, or "ripped" version. You see, this is a big thing, not everyone will care about it, not even the sa-mp cares if your game was modified or not, as long it can run without errors. So if you don't want to know it then it's okay that you want to leave and play other game instead. If you say you don't use crashes asi, keep that, there are other mods that we probably don't even know changes the game experience beside those. That's still file integrity, we can never sure if there is a virus made to hack your sa-mp memory and gives you advantage in the runtime process. You see, it's useless to debate about this. But if you want to know who is right, unless doing the tests above, i will never say i'm right even if there's 100 admins says they're right. But this is the community, and this is the system, you gotta adopt and mingle your self with others, to lie or not, to keep secret stuff or not. That's your choice.
                        KVIrc User
                        Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                        X