Announcement

Collapse

GDPR Compliance, Please vote

Dear website visitors, we need your feedback regarding GDPR and privacy policy, please check out the following topic and make your vote!
Especially if you are EU citizen, please make vote before 25th May: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...en-please-read
Thank you!
See more
See less

Unbanned Me.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [BANNED] Unbanned Me.

    Your name ingame:AvenGeer
    The time/date your ban occurred:Today
    The name of the Admin that banned you:[7NA]HeartBeat
    The reason of the ban:Auto Cbug
    Extra information you would like to add:Another unfair ban. well i have just to show you my proof https://youtu.be/KfzWo3eCfBI please unban me

  • #2
    Originally posted by AvenGer.is.Back View Post
    Extra information you would like to add:Another unfair ban. well i have just to show you my proof https://youtu.be/KfzWo3eCfBI please unban me
    Ok first of all your proof video was invalid and here's why:

    - You started the video of you already in your GTA SA folder instead of going on samp then to settings and gta sa installation location and you did not show your processes aswell.

    -https://imgur.com/a/F6Ux4vf
    theres another gta san andreas folder inside your supposedly original gta sa folder, why didnt you open it and show whats inside?

    Secondly..



    Here's a well edited video by Admin Soollaimane explaining your auto cbug+aimbot.

    at 0:33 you got stunned but you shot 4-5 bullets out of your gun and that's not possible to do, same thing again at 0:55 where you got stunned and two bullets were shot.
    and at 1:00 where you killed rayleigh where you shot 4 times but more than 4 bullets came out from your gun and all followed rayleigh as he was moving.

    Finally, i'd say this ban was fair to me, almost 5 admins saw you and suspect you of using hacks so if i were you id come out clean.

    Last edited by HeartBeat; 08-05-18, 10:25 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post

      Ok first of all your proof video was invalid and here's why:

      - You started the video of you already in your GTA SA folder instead of going on samp then to settings and gta sa installation location and you did not show your processes aswell.

      -https://imgur.com/a/F6Ux4vf
      theres another gta san andreas folder inside your supposedly original gta sa folder, why didnt you open it and show whats inside?

      Secondly..



      Here's a well edited video by Admin Soollaimane explaining your auto cbug+aimbot.

      at 0:33 you got stunned but you shot 4-5 bullets out of your gun and that's not possible to do, same thing again at 0:55 where you got stunned and two bullets were shot.
      and at 1:00 where you killed rayleigh where you shot 4 times but more than 4 bullets came out from your gun and all followed rayleigh as he was moving.

      Finally, i'd say this ban was fair to me, almost 5 admins saw you and suspect you of using hacks so if i were you id come out clean.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQL0...ature=youtu.be ...

      As you can see i was recording the video that you've uploaded already.and as you can see I'm playing full clean I don't even have "CLEO"

      Sorry for this i wasn't record all screen ... and your problem with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfzWo3eCfBI you said you had 2 gta folder if

      you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQL0...ature=youtu.be

      and here's my folder. it shows you my ig pictures no more.
      https://imgur.com/a/zwdFUmM
      https://imgur.com/a/FkxnVte
      https://imgur.com/a/ukTRcdl

      PLease Unban Me.
      Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 08-05-18, 11:12 PM.

      Comment


      • #4


        Can you explain this video then? at 0:30 and 0:50 the duel starts more than 2 bullets come out of your gun? no player can do that

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post


          Can you explain this video then? at 0:30 and 0:50 the duel starts more than 2 bullets come out of your gun? no player can do that
          Well i can...

          if you can see he didn't dmg me at 0:30 that's why i shot him more than 2 bullets

          and in 0:50 if you can see idk if that bug or not as i remmber i just shot fast than him that's why

          and you are wrong many players can do that Like XshowtimeX

          and you can see me while i was playing here its same video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQL0...ature=youtu.be
          Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 08-05-18, 11:50 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AvenGer.is.Back View Post

            and in 0:50 if you can see idk if that bug or not as i remmber i just shot fast then him that's why

            and you are wrong many players can do that Like XshowtimeX

            and you can see me while i was playing here its same video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQL0...ature=youtu.be
            That's not a bug, so stop making shitty excuses, you clearly had an auto c bug there and right after that duel started you shot like 6 bullets all around the map, your bullets were also shooting the ground, why would you bullets shoot me and shoot the ground at the same time? Moreover, you can't compare yourself to showtime as you your skills and your c bug is poor as well as the way you c bug, but somehow you still kill players who were training for years. You were getting banned for auto c bug few months ago, you got banned by admin Eliteus, by admin Heartbeat just 2 months ago, and you got banned by me not even 1 month ago. I regret unbanning you as your video didn't prove shit to be honest, but since i didn't much time to deal with your ban appeal i thought of unbanning you even tho that video which you have provided as a proof didn't show anything.
            You were told many times to show your processes tab when you open your task manager as it's really easy to hide some applications that are running in your taskbar. You didn't do so, also that video which you have provided shows nothing and the quality is really terrible, and if we compare it to the video which i have recorded, it's way too much different, i just want to know how is that supposed to be an evidence?. You still didn't answer his question which was, how in the hell did you shoot all those bullets as soon as the duel started and with 80-90 fps? not only that, your bullets were shooting me and shooting the ground at the same time, like wtf?
            Anyway, i posted here as i wanted to clear some points, after all it's up to Heartbeat now since he's the one who banned you for the 5th time i believe.



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by soollaimane View Post

              That's not a bug, so stop making shitty excuses, you clearly had an auto c bug there and right after that duel started you shot like 6 bullets all around the map, your bullets were also shooting the ground, why would you bullets shoot me and shoot the ground at the same time? Moreover, you can't compare yourself to showtime as you your skills and your c bug is poor as well as the way you c bug, but somehow you still kill players who were training for years. You were getting banned for auto c bug few months ago, you got banned by admin Eliteus, by admin Heartbeat just 2 months ago, and you got banned by me not even 1 month ago. I regret unbanning you as your video didn't prove shit to be honest, but since i didn't much time to deal with your ban appeal i thought of unbanning you even tho that video which you have provided as a proof didn't show anything.
              You were told many times to show your processes tab when you open your task manager as it's really easy to hide some applications that are running in your taskbar. You didn't do so, also that video which you have provided shows nothing and the quality is really terrible, and if we compare it to the video which i have recorded, it's way too much different, i just want to know how is that supposed to be an evidence?. You still didn't answer his question which was, how in the hell did you shoot all those bullets as soon as the duel started and with 80-90 fps? not only that, your bullets were shooting me and shooting the ground at the same time, like wtf?
              Anyway, i posted here as i wanted to clear some points, after all it's up to Heartbeat now since he's the one who banned you for the 5th time i believe.

              I said maybe .... and I shot fast than you that's why dude if my skills poor and me noob why im banned for auto cbug x'D? And I shot you and ground cuz it's fast cbug cuz I'm not new player I'm play with deagle since 2 years but when I make That account AvenGeer I was love sawn more than deagle at this time and we make a deal for an unban and I did the deal i show my task Manger + task bar + samp folder that's what you said right? And my fps in this duelwas 96/98 I'm guys make more than 1 video and show everything+samp folder so please unban me

              and if you want let's make new vedio and my skills will be same and I'll show anything you want in pc
              Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 09-05-18, 12:11 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                The video was perfectly clear on your modifications, your proof is insufficient and every admin that watched you have agreed that you are using something, denying it wont help your case.
                Considering your past as this is your 5th ban i believe you can stay banned

                Comment


                • #9
                  This isn't my ban so i shouldn't be saying more than that, but as you still would like to go further with your lies, i'll make my last post and say all the things that i have.
                  You said "maybe" so you aren't even sure what you did there nor that you can explain it, you said in your previous post that it was a bug maybe, such a great excuse to hide what happened there. What made me laugh is that you said "i shot faster than you", you got a point there, but the thing is we both shot at the same time, my shot didn't seem to register so u thought i didn't even shoot. However, even tho your shot still hit me that doesn't explain how you were able to register 3 bullets right after the duel started and you were shooting the ground as well, so that makes literally no sense, and it has nothing to do with the speed of your c bug( even tho your c bug isn't even fast lol, you do a backward c bug and clearly don't know where you are aiming at). Also what i meant by "poor c bug" is that your c bug isn't fast enough to make all that damage.
                  This isn't really related to this ban appeal but it would help, Heartbeat showed me a screenshot of a ban appeal that you made on their forums asking to get unbanned as you were banned for an aimbot. you weren't cheating only in Gamerx, but you still cheated somewhere else and got banned. About your task manager, for some reasons you were hiding your processes tab and you still didn't show it, when we told you to do so. There are many programs which you can use to hide applications that are running in your taskbar. It doesn't matter how manyvideos you are going to make as it's easy to edit your video and make it look like you are clean while you are hiding your hack somewhere else. It's a 2004 game come on it's pretty easy to cheat and hide your hack, but you forgot that admins are always watching and in the video which i have uploaded it's already shown that you used an auto c bug. One more thing, is that you weer saying your fps were 80 then you said you have 90, now you are saying 98 fps, tomorrow you will say 200 fps right? so your fps increase whenever you get banned?
                  Well, it looks like I've said everything i have, hopefully this will change something, as i said above this is Heartbeat's ban appeal, so he's the one to make a decision. I just hate to see someone lying when his skills are already known. I'd like to add something, just stop sending me pms on discord asking me to record a video or something as i wasn't the one who banned you this time, i just came to clear somethings. You try to prove to Heartbeat that you are clean now. Good luck!
                  Edit: Heartbeat already made his decision when i was typing so i don't think my post will change something, but hopefully it will.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post
                    The video was perfectly clear on your modifications, your proof is insufficient and every admin that watched you have agreed that you are using something, denying it wont help your case.
                    Considering your past as this is your 5th ban i believe you can stay banned
                    OK now I will make real life video tell me now what you want to see in the pc and I will show you.
                    Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 09-05-18, 09:26 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This ban appeal case has received a special inspection from me.

                      However, the results didn't go well... I remember you told me that your GTA:SA is original and clean after i asked you to reinstall those.
                      [5:11 PM] Robo_N1X: reinstall gta and sa-mp clean
                      [5:12 PM] Robo_N1X: you have the installer?
                      [5:12 PM] AvenGeer: dude i dont have even CLEO
                      [5:12 PM] AvenGeer: x'D
                      [5:12 PM] AvenGeer: it's clean
                      [5:12 PM] AvenGeer: already
                      I also remember you told me you got these gta files from net cafe.... I wouldn't recommend anyone do that, as you don't know what you are actually copying!
                      [6:50 PM] Robo_N1X: where did you get the gta-sa from?
                      [6:58 PM] AvenGeer: what?
                      [6:58 PM] AvenGeer: from net cafe
                      [6:58 PM] Robo_N1X: where do you download that gta
                      [6:58 PM] AvenGeer: i take it from net cafe
                      Indeed the admins were wrong for accussing you having fps unlocker or such specific cheat, even my opinion on your previous ban appeal. I said this because from the test result, it appears that your gta-sa is modified, and it has trainer patched (trainer is a cheat). There were also some .cfg and .dat files (like handling) you modified, but you didn't use it (you keep it as another name).

                      To those who seek for details and proof or feels like this is unfair, feel free to ask any Management, the proof and details are available for them since it contains private and sensitive data where these test wouldn't be possible if my initiative was broken by public. I just hope you don't have doubts on our managements too ? (or even what the server says )

                      I'm sure not everyone got the game original, most of them download it pirated. But that does not mean everyone get same clean gta-sa.

                      Maybe you will start getting original and clean gta-sa, but that's up to HeartBeat if he will give you chance for it. (Go contact him and make another appeal if permitted)
                      Since i don't really know either you are lying or just don't know that you have "clean gta", i'm sorry i have to deny this appeal.
                      KVIrc User
                      Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

                      Comment

                      There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                      Working...
                      X