X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] Unban appeal - player.

Your name ingame: player51.
    The time/date your ban occurred: 23/5/2018.
    The name of the Admin that banned you: Evil..
    The reason of the ban: ''no''.
    Extra information you would like to add: I literally have no idea why i got banned. My friend's brother recommended me this server to play on, so i gave it a shot. I joined and had some fun before someone popped up out of nowhere and banned me for ''no''. When i tried to determine the reason why i got banned on IRC with him, he refused to co-operate and instead threatened to ban me from IRC. How pathetic.

Should i repeat again that you're not allowed to play here due to this : http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/.../196524-report
    I checked one of your previous account that you evaded with here : (Theonebehindtheone) and it has the same hash as your new account which is player51, aswell as your actual banned account ''Soale''. This makes me 100% sure it's you Ahmed, therefore you're not getting unbanned.

[04:23:16] <@GX-15> Theonebehindtheone last joined using IP: 197.52.*.* (Hash: 9CF4D94EDCEDA585D******
    [04:23:19] <@GX-16> Soale last joined using IP: 197.52.*.* (Hash: 9CF4D94EDCEDA585D******
    [04:23:31] <@GX-19> player51 last joined using IP: 197.52.*.* (Hash: 9CF4D94EDCEDA585D*******
    -hash is your pc adress which both account been using same ip/range same hash meaning your pc and it's you ''Soale'' / ahmed.

Also as you can see here you're just looking for troubles as always, you want to report me for non existent issue anyways..

[>> %#gamerX] * PM from Theonebehindtheone (ID:1) to [7NA]Evil (ID:20): Why did Muaaz resign?
    [15:55:41] <@GX-19> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [7NA]Evil (ID:20) to Theonebehindtheone (ID:1): i don't know
    [15:55:49] <@GX-27> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Theonebehindtheone (ID:1) to [7NA]Evil (ID:20): Please tell me
    [15:56:07] <@GX-11>[>> %#gamerX] * PM from Theonebehindtheone (ID:1) to [7NA]Evil (ID:20): plz why did he resign
    [15:56:43] <@GX-03>[>> %#gamerX] * PM from [7NA]Evil (ID:20) to Theonebehindtheone (ID:1): ask him instead
    [15:56:49] <@GX-10>[>> %#gamerX] * PM from Theonebehindtheone (ID:1) to [7NA]Evil (ID:20): He ain't online
    [15:56:58] <@GX-18> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [7NA]Evil (ID:20) to Theonebehindtheone (ID:1): ok
    [15:57:07] <@GX-24> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Theonebehindtheone (ID:1) to [7NA]Evil (ID:20): m8 answer my question or i'll report u for not helping people
    also impersonating admins (when there was no admins online) :

[02:44:12] <@GX-24> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player51 (ID:7) to [GX]Poison (ID:1): Hello.
    [02:44:17] <@GX-25> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): hi
    [02:44:18] <@GX-26> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player51 (ID:7) to [GX]Poison (ID:1): Wrong message.
    [02:44:28] <@GX-27> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player51 (ID:7) to [GX]Poison (ID:1): Anyway, hi xD
    [02:44:31] <@GX-28> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): xD
    [02:44:50] <@GX-04> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): new player?
    [02:45:08] <@GX-05> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player51 (ID:7) to [GX]Poison (ID:1): No, just an admin undercover.
    [02:45:13] <@GX-06> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): LMAO ok
    [02:45:21] <@GX-07> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): Venera I suppose xD
    [02:45:34] <@GX-09> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player51 (ID:7) to [GX]Poison (ID:1): Nope, Blackbird
    [02:45:38] <@GX-10> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from [GX]Poison (ID:1) to player51 (ID:7): ohh lol ok
    Please someone ban him again in forum as he's no longer welcomed here and banned aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
      Should i repeat again that you're not allowed to play here due to this : http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/.../196524-report
      I checked one of your previous account that you evaded with here : (Theonebehindtheone) and it has the same hash as your new account which is player51, aswell as your actual banned account ''Soale''. This makes me 100% sure it's you Ahmed, therefore you're not getting unbanned.

-hash is your pc adress which both account been using same ip/range same hash meaning your pc and it's you ''Soale'' / ahmed.

Also as you can see here you're just looking for troubles as always, you want to report me for non existent issue anyways..

also impersonating admins (when there was no admins online) :

Please someone ban him again in forum as he's no longer welcomed here and banned aswell.
      What exactly are you talking about? I have been owning this laptop for four years straight and have been doing companies as well as managing successful enterprises on the computer. I have no idea where you got that information from but it is the truth.

I literally joined the server to have fun and got banned for an irrelevant reason as ''no''. I have no idea what you are talking about in all of those.
      I told you i was trolling when i said i am blackbird so it's done.

Banning me on forums? Lol Who are you even? I just joined this server and got banned. I am telling you i am a DAMN new player.

Comment

Originally posted by player51 View Post

... and have been doing companies as well as managing successful enterprises on the computer.
        I'm pretty sure a successful entrepreneur wouldn't be ban evading and causing drama on SAMP.

Don't think you can fool us, we know it's you.

Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 23-05-18, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

I'm pretty sure a successful entrepreneur wouldn't be ban evading and causing drama on SAMP.

Don't think you can fool us, we know it's you.
          I am managing business tasks that are related to computer duties on my laptop. Been also playing GTA for quite a while and enjoying the game in my free time.
          I just had a look on your previous ban appeals and noticed you said you're leaving if Churre got unbanned. He did get an unban so why are you still here? At least i am a man of my word.

Comment

I just had a look on your previous ban appeals...
            Of course you did! You keep looking for things to bitch about.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

Of course you did! You keep looking for things to bitch about.
              No, just wanted to get an insight on who you are.

Comment

This is your answer. And you are not allowed to play here Ahmed.

That's it. And players like you should never be welcomed here. As you like to create drama/problems etc only.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

This is your answer. And you are not allowed to play here Ahmed.

That's it. And players like you should never be welcomed here. As you like to create drama/problems etc only.
                  Again? Sign, this is really growing tiresome. My name is displayed as player51 in case you have troubles reading.

Comment

Again? Sign, this is really growing tiresome. My name is displayed as player51 in case you have troubles reading.
                    Your previous name was Soale51 aswell. But you were Ahmed.

So? If you are showing me this name means you are different guy? Nah brother. That's not how it works.

So by your logic it seems like if you will come with a name of "Superman993" someday. Now just because on forums your name is "Superman993". You became superman993 too. Lol okay.

We Admins are not blindly saying that you are Ahmed. We got ways to know that. Also your behaviour and way of talk says alot of things. It's same as Ahmed.

So i am not going to believe at your lies. And that's my final reply here.

Players like you doesn't deserve to play here. You can stay banned. And i will myself ban you if i saw you playing here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

Your previous name was Soale51 aswell. But you were Ahmed.

So? If you are showing me this name means you are different guy? Nah brother. That's not how it works.

So by your logic it seems like if you will come with a name of "Superman993" someday. Now just because on forums your name is "Superman993". You became superman993 too. Lol okay.

We Admins are not blindly saying that you are Ahmed. We got ways to know that. Also your behaviour and way of talk says alot of things. It's same as Ahmed.

So i am not going to believe at your lies. And that's my final reply here.

Players like you doesn't deserve to play here. You can stay banned. And i will myself ban you if i saw you playing here again.
                      Different guy? Lmao you are so funny. I don't see how i am even talking like whoever nor do i care about who you guys think i am. I have originally identified myself as player51. The codename "51" is the one that is used for programming computer resources.
                      I don't even care if you believe me or not, i have already identified who i am. I literally just joined the server to have fun and got banned for fucking "no". It's immature and hilarious at the same fucking time.
                      This is not a bypass security check at an airport where i have to post a picture of how i look like to identify myself.
                      Last edited by player51; 23-05-18, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Admins, please don't waste your time on these rats. There are another players deserves to be served than this.
                        KVIrc User
                        Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                        X