• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] Unbanned Me.

Your name ingame:AvenGeer
    The time/date your ban occurred: 1 month
    The name of the Admin that banned you:[7NA]HeartBeat
    The reason of the ban:Auto Cbug
    Extra information you would like to add:I I'm banned since 1 month , if you want me to make 'real life video"i can. , And watch This too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kp6QVC9SHw , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwh1DTaxblk&t=69s
    Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 06-06-18, 09:16 PM.

Your videos dont show shit just sayin
    Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

As I said I can make a real life video, it's just a video I wanted Heartbeat to see.

Comment

Both of the videos you posted show nothing compare to the aim in this video

Even after Charger,Zed,Robo and myself tested you, you havent proven yourself innocent and this isnt your first time doing this here.. I'm denying this appeal once again.
        Originally posted by Saturo;n197653
        What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus

Comment

Well i can record 'Real Life video' and my skills will be the same like this video you have been posted.
          -
          Awating Reply.
          Last edited by AvenGer.is.Back; 07-06-18, 02:06 AM.

Comment

You already got the answer... posting more ban appeals will lead you to a Forum ban.

BTW: I think everyone will be unbanned as a chance one day, as we do on summers/new years.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
            X