Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EVIL] Please Unbanned Me I Dont Know Why I Am Banned...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] [EVIL] Please Unbanned Me I Dont Know Why I Am Banned...

Your name ingame:Max_The_Noob
    The time/date your ban occurred:Just Now
    The name of the Admin that banned you:[7NA]Evil_
    The reason of the ban:Aimbot[Idk Why he is thinking]
    Extra information you would like to add:Please Unbanned Me Idk Why Evil Think i am using even my score is high then he is kicking me and Banningme for aimbot really ? Just Evil Think i am aimboter Thank you
    Last edited by Charger; 08-06-18, 12:14 PM.

Max_The_Noob banned by Admin [7NA]Evil_ on 2018-06-08 12:15:26 for still using aimbot
    Wait admin EviL_ reply
    There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

I've received alot of reports from players that you're using an aimbot, and i've watched you for long time and i'm sure you have since your aim was following this player'' Deadbuddy '' even when he was behind an object. You kept following him, barely missing 2 shots, others was perfect hit. and about the sniper i was seeing you, you were at event (ship ctf) using sniper while the other guy was running side to side, all of your shots hits on target without even missing a bullet, I even saw you didn't aim correctly you were just running and quickly stop, aim for just a sec shoot and it hits the target, while i know the opponent player was not standing on his place he was shooting and moving but still all your shots hits him, I saw your sniper shooting without even aiming and shooting 100% perfect on target So would you mind explaining this?
      Last edited by EviL_; 08-06-18, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
        I've received alot of reports from players that you're using an aimbot, and i've watched you for long time and i'm sure you have since your aim was following this player'' Deadbuddy '' even when he was behind an object. You kept following him, barely missing 2 shots, others was perfect hit. and about the sniper i was seeing you, you were at event (ship ctf) using sniper while the other guy was running side to side, all of your shots hits on target without even missing a bullet, I even saw you didn't aim correctly you were just running and quickly stop, aim for just a sec shoot and it hits the target, while i know the opponent player was not standing on his place he was shooting and moving but still all your shots hits him, I saw your sniper shooting without even aiming and shooting 100% perfect on target So would you mind explaining this?
        You Received Alot of Reports from players i am using aimbot, Okay ! They Are Player's They Have Cmds to report icant say anything on that...You were watched me for long time u r sure my aim was following this player...Well This is not my Aim He was me And my hand...(Skills) Sir If u know...I was at event ctf ok i was using sniper while the other guy was running side to side all of your shots hits on the target without even missing a bullet, ieven saw you did not aim... Ehm.. Excuse Sir First Using Sniper When u spec me ik u cant see my sniper aim while i am shooting u just can see my character and Bullet That was far thats why i am using Sniper and u cant see My bullet fire and Without aiming ? same U cant see my aim and about bullet i was missing bullets too thats why i said u cant see my fire And About all shots hits on target Of Course I Start Playing Dm 3 Years Ago And MY Fvrt weapon is also Sniper Who cannot be fast in sniper Everyone can do it !!!! Also With Deagle Example:Viet... so sir you cant ban me on that reason i am too fast in Sniper...And About icant aim correctly i was just running and quickly stop ? yeah iwas running and quickly stop and quickly Shot !! ( You Cannot See my aim) How can u say i am not aiming properly Sir......And Everyone Can Aim For sec and shoot and unfortunately it will hits target cuz if he is pro And Opponent player was not standing on his place he was shooting and moving but still all your shots hits him? yeah he was running but when he shoot you can shoot him with sniper quickly and stun him by shooting at head hes player will stuck for a sec.. And when moving The Practice And Tricks... If You Know Sir! (Dont Take it Seriously/Personally)you saw my sniper shooting without even aimint and shooting 100%..? Sir 1000% You cant See my aim so u cant say i am not aiming and if i am not aiming then i cant shoot on target....Explained Sir !.... Sir Please So I Just Want Justice/Unban My IP and Account Sir GamerX Is my Fvrt server and I dont want to leave my friends I just want to get unban fast as you can Thank You Sir And Please )

Comment

About your "not aimboting" - i really wonder how could you kill everyone without missing ANY bullet and shooting other players with 180 degree without rotation ur player skin. It was an aimbot , also could you explain why you used proxy ?!

Anyways, now you got two options if you will admit it then you will be unbanned. I will give you a chance to play here again without cheats. But if you will not admit it then you can stay banned. My eyes have seen it and i know you did. Just admit it now it's your choice now to stay banned or to start playing here again.
          Last edited by EviL_; 08-06-18, 04:52 PM.

Comment

About your "not aimboting" - i really wonder how could you kill everyone without missing ANY bullet and shooting other players with 180 degree without rotation ur player skin. It was an aimbot , also could you explain why you used proxy ?!

Anyways, now you got two options if you will admit it then you will be unbanned. I will give you a chance to play here again without cheats. But if you will not admit it then you can stay banned. My eyes have seen it and i know you did. Just admit it now it's your choice now to stay banned or to start playing here again.
            Bro What Should I Say Now I Cant Reply This (Admin Power) You r just saying if i admit it i am hacker then i can be unban even i did not mean i need to admit ? What should i do ??? Proxy i dont know about that...180 degree i really dont think soo.. all guns are shooting by his range check it closely Please Killing everyone without missing any bullet bro i missed alot u did not see maybe and i am pro That's why pro's player did not Report me even they r my frnd i can say their name but no need...The Point Is Please I Dont Need To Leave Unbanned i want to play Please Thank You (Unban) Please.. And... I really want to play but if u unban me i just thought my fighting style will be same... Pro Vs Pro It's not in my hand but please I dont want to leave
            Last edited by Usman_Khan; 08-06-18, 06:16 PM. Reason: Fixing Some lines.

Comment

You used aimbot and lying about it doesn't help also This is not your first time you used cheats, you can stay banned.

<@GX-04> * 1) Laundrem banned by Admin DeclanIsKing[27] on 2018-03-27 09:05:04 for noob [aimbot]

Comment

What Seriously ?? Banned ? Laundrem ? He was Lauren My bro Real name: Muhammad Noman... And ABout right now i am not hacker !!!!! Understand bro !!!!! Ask Pro's of the server i am not hacker !!!!!

Edit by PANZEHIR:

And The Date is 2018-03-27 That Time I was not playing Samp... On The 3rd Month That Was MY Exam And I Just Left Samp And Playing nartuo Online with frnds.... :/ He was my bro 100% Idk what are u trying to do

Is This Important now i need to say I am Aimboter then i will be Unbanned. Please Come on Sir :/

You used aimbot and lying about it doesn't help also This is not your first time you used cheats, you can stay banned.
                Okay Sir I Admit It I Used Aimbot Sorry Sir Unbanned me please

Yes i used it i used it But i wont do it again ..even i did not get it but i want unban please unban me sir Am serious
                Last edited by PANZEHIR; 08-06-18, 07:12 PM. Reason: Please use the "edit" function

Comment

You got a chance and you used cheats again also be honest next time and admit in the first post. Denied.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                  X