• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BANNED] Ban appeal

Your name ingame: ultrainstinct.
    The time/date your ban occurred: 12/01/2019
    The name of the Admin that banned you: [7NA]PANZEHIR
    The reason of the ban: crashes asi (high fps)
    Extra information you would like to add: I just joined the server some guy sent me a few duels in the first one I was not even using cbug so that I dont have fps advantage over him in the second one I was cbugging but not rapidfiring so I dont see why I got banned as the high fps gave me no advantages at all, I would understand if I was rapidfiring or sliding but that was not the case
    https://www.twitch.tv/soukensamp

What a shame from you, You got told 100 times you can not have illegal files such as Crashes.asi/ASI loader etc. You are still using them, you always post dumb videos with weapon skills, also why dont you admit you have illegal modifications about it? You said "why always me". You are not the only one who gets banned for this, everyone gets banned for it if they are busted by Admins.

https://i.ibb.co/09J0TbT/image.png
    You must remove all illegal cheats/modifications to play here again. Dont fuck up this last chance.
    You will be unbanned after 2 Days 14.01.2019. If you evade you will be permanent banned.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      You said "why always me".
      I haven't said such thing?!
      you always post dumb videos with weapon skills
      at least I have some videos to prove I'm clean unlike everybody else )
      You must remove all illegal cheats/modifications to play here again. Dont fuck up this last chance.
      You will be unbanned after 2 Days 14.01.2019. If you evade you will be permanent banned.

I don't give a single fuck about you or this server. I came ingame to fly with the infernus, xWarriorx sent me duels I WAS NOT cbugging meaning that I have NO advantage over him and YET you banned me. You saw my fps wouldn't make a difference because higher fps gives you advantages only when you are cbugging and I wasn't + I was streaming, you saw it and you banned me. Little envy piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by souken View Post

at least I have some videos to prove I'm clean unlike everybody else )

Hello guys! Today on Twitch i'm gonna show you the most clean Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game.... I have this old game to play in an online mod called San Andreas Multiplayer, as you can see in the screen, i have this .asi scripts, but yeah i don't use it yet, but if i don't use it on this old game, i only get 100 fps and it was not enough in 2k19! So don't get me wrong, i'm still clean, i'm just giving it extra 60 fps just for you all! Make sure you guys set the video quality options to 1080p HD @60fps max. Also make sure you guys have internet speed like NASA's internet so you can see my gameplay smooth! Hope you guys like my video and don't forget to follow me if you want to see more my clean game setup!

Originally posted by souken View Post
        I don't give a single fuck about you or this server. I came ingame to fly with the infernus, xWarriorx sent me duels I WAS NOT cbugging meaning that I have NO advantage over him and YET you banned me. You saw my fps wouldn't make a difference because higher fps gives you advantages only when you are cbugging and I wasn't + I was streaming, you saw it and you banned me. Little envy piece of shit.

We have researched and experienced for long time that the advantage is not only for cbugging, but it can be also for health for example.

No one give a single fuck about your stream anyway, you just turned your temporary ban period into permanent. Congratulations!
        Last edited by Robo_N1X; 13-01-19, 12:43 PM.
        KVIrc User
        Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
        X