This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm oppressed :/

hello Admins , i hope you fine , really am oppressed Mr and i'm in bad situation
    I was banned by admin Pride
    Reason : Aimbot
    But i didnt use aimbot i swear , am just learning cbug Deagle and fast with sniper too, just have a little lag and i try to fix my connection , so it's my own skills am fast with those weapons ,, too many years training with that to be good
    I have many haters on the server cuz that ,so am really oppressed
    and i hope u understand me Admin and unban me...
    have a good day ^^

Originally posted by trololo89 View Post
    i'm in bad situation I was banned by admin Pride, But i didnt use aimbot i swear.
    So you're really sure that you didn't use any kind of cheats nor breaking the rules ?
    remember that lying doesn't work here.

Comment

yeah i'm really sure of that and i said that's just my skills , believe me and i dont need to lie ...

Comment

So you admit that everything that is shown here is pure skill ? specially that Gengar/Evil Fight?

Comment

On the next shift:
          Joined with a vpn/proxy with details matched with ali009 :
          <@GX-09> [18] *** whydidyoubanme has joined the game.
          <@GX-04> [18] whydidyoubanme: why did i get ban
          <@GX-12> * whydidyoubanme (ID:18) has been kicked by Robo_N1X (ID:2) for why did you use proxy
          <@GX-14> [18] *** whydidyoubanme has left the game. (Kicked-Banned)
          <@GX-16> [18] *** whydidyoubanme has joined the game.
          <@GX-19> * whydidyoubanme (ID:18) has been kicked by Robo_N1X (ID:2) for why did you evade after posting ban appeal
          <@GX-22> [18] *** whydidyoubanme has left the game. (Kicked-Banned)
          <@GX-25> [18] *** stopfuckingbaningme has joined the game.
          <@GX-28> * stopfuckingbaningme (ID:18) has been kicked by Robo_N1X (ID:2) for stopfuckingjoiningthisserver
          <@GX-30> [18] *** stopfuckingbaningme has left the game. (Kicked-Banned)
          <@GX-18> [25] *** noo has joined the game.
          <@GX-21> * noo (ID:25) cancelled the login process
          <@GX-22> * noo (ID:25) has been issued a temporary name (GXTempNameID25)
          <@GX-24> [25] GXTempNameID25: can u not ban me i did not do anything
          <@GX-06> [25] GXTempNameID25: but why did i get ban
          <@GX-17> * GXTempNameID25 (ID:25) has been kicked by Robo_N1X (ID:2) for why not you just read your ban appeal
          KVIrc User
          Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Yes pride it's my pure skills .. u want me to just say that am aimboter so ok am aimboter .. i said that just because of you.. but the reality is not ..
            Robo what do u mean with that ... me and ali009 are brothers so we use same connection .. but we dont have any relation with this conversation up here
            Wish u underdstand me
            Have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by trololo89 View Post
              u want me to just say that am aimboter so ok am aimboter .. i said that just because of you.. but the reality is not ..
              I mean like really???

not pointing the other fact that you already broke a lot of rules before this but still denying that you're not guilty of anything is not going to take you anywhere.

You are already evading anyway so the account/original ip will stay banned, any actions taken in game will run on their own.
              Last edited by Pride; 21-02-17, 07:43 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
              X