• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Unban Me :'(

Your name ingame:[PAK]Taylor_Swift
    The time/date your ban occurred:21 july
    The name of the Admin that banned you:Maze
    The reason of the ban:Maze Said I used Speed
    Extra information you would like to add: please unban me please i wasn't using speedhack eventually my game got speed up and maze thinked that i was using speedhack you can ask Golden_Eyes if you want to that i was glitched or somethin.. if it wasn't good to continue playing with glitches and bugs i say SORRY please unban me i love gamerx and its the best server i ever had. i dont want to play any other server except this server. Please :'(
    Last edited by Marium; 20-07-16, 06:25 PM.
    “If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.”

I saw what I saw, you were using a speed hack. If you can convince me that you weren't cheating, I will gladly unban you and apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

please unban me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i will never ever do this againnnnnnnnnnn pleaseeeeeee unban me please i say sorrrryyyyy please please please i love this server please please please unban me please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee please please unban me please i say sorrrrrrryyyyyyyy please i only play this game please please please unban meeeeee
      Last edited by Marium; 20-07-16, 08:19 PM.
      “If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.”

Comment

I take it that you're admitting to using cheats.

IP will be unbanned but account will remain banned, you can join with a new nick and start from scratch.

Please follow the rules this time.

Partially unbanned.

**Do not join with [PAK]Taylor_Swift nick as it will ban your IP**
        Last edited by Maze; 20-07-16, 08:31 PM.

Comment

ok you are the besssssssssssssstttttt mazzzeee love ya

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
          X