X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol? what i done? after event blackbird banned me for aimbot and rulebreak

Nick in game: [.ZF.]Proxy.
    I been banned by Blackbird just right after the event by say Aimbot and massive rulebreak! I never use rulebreak and not aimbot lol? Like lol what i done wrong?
    Please unban me Blackbird i haven't done anything wrong lol
    Last edited by Proxy.; 03-09-16, 12:24 AM. Reason: Adding ip

You were given multiple chances but it doesnt appear to be honorably promised.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...WITHOUT-REASON
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...etting-spected
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ackbird-called

In the last ban appeal I wrote down my words:
    Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
    Unbanned.

Don't bother making any further appeals if you are going to hack again, next decision is a permanent ban.

Enjoy your game!
    The only decision left is to permanently keep you banned, but I give you the chance to convince me why you used hacks.

If your argument/reason is valid, then I will give this appeal a friendly glance and take the ban away.

Care to explain?

Comment

Lol i know i have bad rep yeah but this time i am hack free bro i swear on my mothers life im hack free!

i can paste my samp directory files if u want bro
      Last edited by Blackbird; 03-09-16, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy.
        i can paste my samp directory files if u want bro
        I don't want edited files, all I want is the reason why were you using hacks, if you convince me I will take the ban, if you keep hiding your cheats you will never be able to visit GamerX with your account.

Why did you use hacks?

Comment

I swear i haven't hacked pls im changed im not that proxy that was before i deleted all my hacks i say right i delete hack yeah and i will play free believe me i havent use hacks i swear on my mothers life

Lol Black i swear my hack are reomved permanently
          Last edited by Blackbird; 03-09-16, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Aimbot failures were spread everywhere, after the enemy passes by your friend, your aimbot locks at your teammate, which was suspicious.
            More to include, I'm pretty sure you still have aimbot in your files and you are toggling it.

Aimbot aside, you are constantly breaking so much rules intentionally, including 2-Shots in redzone and C-Bug.

If it was just aimbot, there will be a high chance to get your account free from the ban, but in addition we also have huge amount of rule breaks, that pushes me to keep the ban.
            If you just tell me why you used hacks I will surely unban you.

This is going to be my last reply before the final decision, did you use hacks?

Comment

Ok i used hacks can you pls give me lat chance i remove it and i also gonna reinstall the whole game over pls give me last final chance!

Comment

[00:36:10] <@Blackbird> !deleteplayer [.ZF.]Proxy.
                [00:36:10] <@GX-22> * Success Blackbird, the registered player [.ZF.]Proxy. has been deleted (in GamerX v4).
                You can start over again, I unbanned your IP, your account has been removed.

I wish you can see how valuable it is to be free and unbanned, stop using your hacks to annoy players.

Next decision will certainly be a permanent ban.
                Last edited by Blackbird; 03-09-16, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Pls black last chance i will remove hack and reinstall the whole game pls give me chance

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy. View Post
                    Ok i used hacks can you pls give me lat chance i remove it and i also gonna reinstall the whole game over pls give me last final chance!
                    Originally posted by Proxy. View Post
                    Lol i know i have bad rep yeah but this time i am hack free bro i swear on my mothers life im hack free!

lol, shame on you disgracefully using your mother like that.
                    Fuck labels.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                    X