This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmailing and Abusing in game

A Ban Evader name Bilal is annoying abusing and blackmailing me in game.
    he always asking for cookies from pakistani and indian players and when we refuse he blackmails us.
    He is coming with different id's.
    As he speaks my mother tounge i told him that i will tell admin Jafri but he says that Jafri knows about him.
    Now he is using ID named Wali.
    his other ids are Hafeez,Eod mehak,waleed, Bilal jack and many more.
    He said in Main Chat everyone know about him at 7 :10 pm on 12/13/2016 admins can see.
    Admins should take action against him.
    Last edited by harooN; 13-12-16, 04:08 PM.

Originally posted by harooN View Post
    A Ban Evader name Bilal is annoying abusing and blackmailing me in game.
    he always asking for cookies from pakistani and indian players and when we refuse he blackmails us.
    He is coming with different id's.
    As he speaks my mother tounge i told him that i will tell admin Jafri but he says that Jafri knows about him.
    Now he is using ID named Wali.
    his other ids are Hafeez,Eod mehak,waleed, Bilal jack and many more.
    He said in Main Chat everyone know about him at 7 :10 pm on 12/13/2016 admins can see.
    Admins should take action against him.
    well, yes you are right i agree with you.But you should use /ipm ID to ignore his PM if he is annoying you simple and if he is still annoying you use /report id reason. or even after that you can talk with any admin via PM.
    You can report players on forum's aswell this is the link of player reports section.
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forumd...Player-Reports
    and also keep in mind always have evidence when you are doing complaint on anybody without evidence just think yourself how can somebody beleive you tho its just a advice from me anyways good luck hope you do these things which i mentioned you will surely get peace..
    Last edited by Muaaz; 13-12-16, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Hi, yes we already know about him "Bilal", he has been banned many times (Reason: bad behavior) as you mentioned. The problem is hes changing his IPs and joining the game without problems. As Evil mentioned, Dont answer on his questions use (/ipm) in-game and he will stop.
      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 13-12-16, 05:15 PM.

Comment

ok Thanks Evil bhai next time screenshot b post kerun ga
        and thanks admin panzehir he says he ll report me again and again until i got banned and i am always playing fair in game and reportimh cheaters.

Comment

He is blackmailing me because he got jailed by saxboy and i reported him

Comment

You really shouldn't feel threatened by blackmail from an 11 year old... just /ipm him.
            Last edited by Jafri; 13-12-16, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Use /ipm <his id> on him to prevent some prblms...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X