This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plese some admin help me.

I forgot the name of my account, plese can some admin find my account name?
    sigpicLet's Play!

Yo, i checked everything what i could but nothing found... any memories what you did last time? any ideas of similar names?

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Yo, i checked everything what i could but nothing found... any memories what you did last time? any ideas of similar names?

Sorry for putting my nose in this but i remember Playboy changed his name when i was online with some invalid symbols via /cn and i remember i told him that "symbols" doesnt work with SA:MP due to different unicodes. Unfortunately i dont have chatlog that says changed name too... :/ so the only thing i remember is, he used Playboy** and some symbols in ** tags.

If a higher-admin can check in server chatlogs(scriptfiles/namechanges or mysql database) this may help his position. Especially if he remembers the name he changed via /cn.
      Last edited by AlexM; 22-01-17, 02:02 AM.

Comment

<@GX-01> 8) PlayBoy$$ (ID:17) changed their name to Playߤy$$
        There are more... i think you bugged your account with invalid symbols as AlexM said above.
        I think only server scripter/developer can help you if possible... if they can not?
        You may register a new account in-game and ask any level 4+ Admin to set your score/deaths/cookies/cakes/money etc...
        About raceswon/goos/races etc... you need level 8+ Admin

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X