Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find this server just by luck i have type gamer and it just appear

Comment

I was in another server, Nerf15[27] was there. so he was talking about GamerX, i thought about it, and i came to website and started playing.

Comment

I was admin in a Tunisian community , we were many and we used to play online games together , once we talked about samp and installed it and the first server we played was GamerX !

Comment

The first time I downloaded and installed SAMP, I didn't knew what to do at all. I, then, just clicked on Hosted and a list of servers showed up, I had no idea what was happening lol till then I found a dialogue box indicating language, I typed English and the first server was GamerX. I also saw that it indicated Stunts, that's what I like so I joined.

But from then and now I like this server a lot.

Comment

I was see that my friend are playing this server then I also download samp and play on this server . When I playing on this server I like it most . Now also I only play on this server . This server is best for me

I love this server ( GamerX )
            ​​​​​

Comment

when i was kid like 9 yrs old my big brother who is 23 yrs old now and im 15 now whatever he used to play samp and this server then when i grew up he go in another city for work and i rember of samp and i ask my brother which server u play then he say gamerx was then i find it #Love4Gamerx

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

My first Server is GamerX. But i played on that server Once a week. then i am playing on a Blue vs Red server.after a month i was bored on that server. I thought about gamerX. then i become addicted to play on that server. I think this server is Cool!!

Comment

Luck!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X