GamerX advertisements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX advertisements

As everyone knows is GamerX the best and most unique server ever!

The problem is, that a lot of old players, also players that were banned before the bans were lifted, didn't know that they have a second chance. Or that GamerX have a new IP Adress.

Well the most of us are using facebook, twitter, instagram or other social media. My idea is the make some advertisements. Like, GamerX have a NEW IP ADRESS, all bans are lifted to! Everyone is free to join! etc etc. And let's tell to other people, that didn't know about SA:MP or what SA:MP is, let's tell them what it is. And if they want to join, suggest them to come to GamerX.

I have already maked an advertisement on my SA:MP facebook user profile. But I will do it to on my real facebook profile. And twitter etc.

Who is in, to make some advertisements?

Kind regards,

BeeR

One of the Management needs to create a advertisement on the SA-MP forums. And yeah, social media is a good way to advertise things if you know how to do it correctly.
    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Yes, I already told the owners that they need to do that. I had also maked an advertisment at my facebook profile, and sended it to the owners and Matite says: Nice good job. I am happy with it.

Btw thanks CJ for your reply

Comment

i think everyone already forget this post.....

but this is a Great idea..

Lets make this GX server being the Biggest Stunt/Race/DM/Freeroam server Ever
        just drift

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X