Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me computer problems..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • help me computer problems..

    im buying a new computer today because of the modded gta from the cafe i played
    i need good specs for maximum gameplay for samp/gta
    0$-1500$
    0php-40000php
    .
    1$ in philippines is 44.99php

  • #2
    For Cpu : intel core2duo

    ram : 1 go or 512 mo

    hdd : 80 or 120 gb

    Graphique card : 256 or 512 mb
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nablus View Post
      For Cpu : intel core2duo
      ram : 1 go or 512 mo
      hdd : 80 or 120 gb
      Graphique card : 256 or 512 mb
      A rig with these "specs" would give him no more than 30 fps at 800x600 on loweset settings... please stop.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Love420 View Post
        A rig with these "specs" would give him no more than 30 fps at 800x600 on loweset settings... please stop.
        so what will i get? i need it for maximum settings lagless

        Comment


        • #5
          for The maximum you need
          For Cpu : intel core2duo
          ram : 2 gb
          hdd : 80 or 120 gb
          Graphique card : 1 gb nvida or ati
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            For 1500$ you can buy a nice PC with:

            CPU: Intel/AMD 4 Core with 2.5 or 3.0 GHz
            GPU: GeForce/ATI Radeon with 1GB memory
            RAM: 4GB is an minimum for those days
            HDD: 500 GB at least

            Most easy way: When you will go to shop just ask seller for help about parts/full PC.
            Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nablus View Post
              for The maximum you need
              For Cpu : intel core2duo
              ram : 2 gb
              hdd : 80 or 120 gb
              Graphique card : 1 gb nvida or ati
              JEJEJEJE

              Comment

              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

              Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

              Working...
              X