Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes GamerX shit in your opinion?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What makes GamerX shit in your opinion?

    Opposite of the "What makes GamerX so good in your opinion?" thread, note that this dosent mean there is no good thing, its just more of a complaint section.

    LET THE RANT BEGIN!

    starting off:
    1. people begging for tp with 8 hours on the server
    2. The idiotic "stunt" scattered around the map, especially airports, if you want to make ramps, make a big concrete slab, dont mess up airports.
    3. Awful "hidden pickups" with a bunch of stairs you have to go up for 5 minutes only to find more stairs.
    4. Noobs that havent understood that money dosent mean anything, so the keep spawnkilling you.
    5. Races that are actually 5 minutes of holding down w on a highway, I WONDER WHO WILL WIN! SO MUCH ACTION AND SKILL INVOLVED!

    forgot the rest
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 02-06-14, 04:25 PM.
    contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

  • #2
    1. is not true,well not 8 hours. I see them beg time to time. But not that frequent
    2. This is true as fook. It ruins landscapes and the general look of the map.
    3. People like these HP's so they make more of the same kind
    4. They mostly kill for the fun,not for the money.
    5. Not many races have these segments where there is just straight road. Like 1 or 2 only.

    IMO what ruins GamerX are the people who play here for the statuses only, so they beg for admin or any other status. But mostly I can't think of any other reason why this server would be bad. Oh,and the streamed ramps. That is all
    Last edited by discplex; 02-06-14, 04:21 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      1. is true, go on tp application section, not all but 60%.
      2. yes, very shit, planes crash object no load in time *cough* admins *cough*
      3. ok, maybe some people enjoy running straight for 5 minutes.
      4. so much fun in killing a afk person that just spawned, you might as well shoot a wall.
      5. yes, but still many have them.
      contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

      Comment


      • #4
        I just play for fun, I don't see this server is shit just because of the noobs? Meh, ignore them and play it with your style. And yeah, I admit I wanted TP status so hard but I am going to get it by myself. (I need an IRC client then, :facepalm

        Anyway, I don't like the people who always shooting me when I spawned and I can't even walk a step forward lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          1. people begging for tp with 8 hours on the server
          2. The idiotic "stunt" scattered around the map, especially airports, if you want to make ramps, make a big concrete slab, dont mess up airports.
          3. Awful "hidden pickups" with a bunch of stairs you have to go up for 5 minutes only to find more stairs.
          4. Noobs that havent understood that money dosent mean anything, so the keep spawnkilling you.
          5. Races that are actually 5 minutes of holding down w on a highway, I WONDER WHO WILL WIN! SO MUCH ACTION AND SKILL INVOLVED!
          I haven't seen a race that just go straight for 5 minutes...
          And for the objects, it's a stunt server too. Just use the /tso command if the objects annoys you...
          Last edited by Burnedgrass; 02-06-14, 05:15 PM.
          www.mondebizarre.tumblr.com

          Comment


          • #6
            It's the first time I see someone complaining about the objects.

            The admins try to do their best on building new stunts for this community. We spend a lot of time to bring something new to the server and hope that they are good enough for everyone. I'd really like to know what kind of objects would make you happy. You're on a stunt server, so its to be expected that there are ramps and other stunts everywhere around the map. They do not disturb me, they don't block any road or anything, so I don't get your point.

            Enjoy the server in a virtual world then if the objects are so terrible for you.

            Originally posted by Rinu View Post
            forgot the rest
            So I'm wondering why you're playing here.
            Last edited by Left; 02-06-14, 05:33 PM.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Left View Post
              It's the first time I see someone complaining about the objects.

              The admins try to do their best on building new stunts for this community. We spend a lot of time to bring something new to the server and hope that they are good enough for everyone. I'd really like to know what kind of objects would make you happy. You're on a stunt server, so its to be expected that there are ramps and other stunts everywhere around the map. They do not disturb me, they don't block any road or anything, so I don't get your point.

              Enjoy the server in a virtual world then if the objects are so terrible for you.



              So I'm wondering why you're playing here.
              if you enjoy flying around with large planes and landing at airports you will see the problem. didnt know /tso was working, now all my problems are solved.
              And i was just wondering wtf is this? i dosent get in the way but WTF is that supposed to be? there are so many better object that could be streamed instead of that thing that makes my eyes hurt.


              the reason i am playing here is because this is the best server i have seen so far, there probably is a server that i would like more thatn this one, but i have yet to one, neither have i tried to find one. I think you are missing the point of this thread, i am not saying the server sucks, i am pointing out things that i dont like, that dosent mean there are no upsides.
              contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/
              I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

              Comment


              • #8
                Some goo's have really dumb objects ( distance to jump on a object. And you just fall down.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rinu View Post
                  if you enjoy flying around with large planes and landing at airports you will see the problem
                  Thats what you got a VW for. Its not a Plane Simulator or a Server where you can land your planes on Airports.
                  Airports are huge freeroam places, where the most of the players are spending their time actually. Should we remove all objects from airports, so that players can land their planes?

                  Originally posted by Rinu View Post
                  And i was just wondering wtf is this? i dosent get in the way but WTF is that supposed to be? there are so many better object that could be streamed instead of that thing that makes my eyes hurt.
                  Suggest your objects to be streamed then if you're not satisfied. It has been loaded because its a very old set and I guess it won't stay there for long. There are players which like it, otherwise it wouldn't be streamed, right?

                  Originally posted by Rinu View Post
                  I think you are missing the point of this thread, i am not saying the server sucks, i am pointing out things that i dont like, that dosent mean there are no upsides.
                  I do not miss the point of this thread, its just that you're exaggerating much in describing. It would be better if you could chose less uncouth expressions for your criticism.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    1. Cheaters
                    2. Spawnkillers
                    3. Retards
                    4. No-life players
                    5. Race bugs
                    "Dude, this is gonna go so bad, man..."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "WTF is that supposed to be?"



                      Well i think its a pretty good Object Set, i dont know who made it but when you get inside its a nice "underwater" theme World and it is one of many Object Sets that make the Server Unique.

                      If i look back playing on other Servers which didnt have any Objects at all it was totally Forking Boring.

                      This is SA:MP, its like made for Stunt stuff, if i wanna Land a Plane seriously i use Microsoft Flight Simulator...

                      Things that make a Server Shit in my Opinion are 300+ Players with no Administration or Management, full of Hackers and total Chaos in a Language that nearly nobody speaks.

                      Everyone has its own exception of a quality server and i think we have a real good mixture of so many Features that makes most of all Players Happy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        1. Stunt zones
                        2. Stunt zones
                        3. Stunt zones
                        4. Stunt zones
                        5. Spawnkillers and retards
                        (And vietnamese people. No offence sir ok)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Left View Post
                          Thats what you got a VW for. Its not a Plane Simulator or a Server where you can land your planes on Airports.
                          Airports are huge freeroam places, where the most of the players are spending their time actually. Should we remove all objects from airports, so that players can land their planes?
                          ok, look, its my opinion, and in my opinion there are some sets that just dont fit in. like this one, it comes from nowhere and leads to nowhere. why?

                          contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/
                          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rinu View Post
                            ok, look, its my opinion, and in my opinion there are some sets that just dont fit in. like this one, it comes from nowhere and leads to nowhere. why?

                            Go to /L 3 and follow the roads and you will see why is that object placed there, THIS IS A STUNT SERVER AND IT MUST HAVE OBJECTS if you don't like objects you can use /TSO or you can please an Admin to send you to virtual world , i don't get what's wrong with objects this is a stunt server it's not a cops and robers and other dumb servers ,it's GamerX it's unique it's freeroam/stunt/dm.Also before saying something is useless ,make sure you check that first and then you can complain on it. I can guarantee that all objects fits.

                            Locking the thread so we can avoid massive flame war or useless drama.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well, this thread is a flame war waiting to happen and it's full of negativity. If you have any issues to report, PM someone in management and we'll be happy to help.

                              Locked.

                              If you PM me (here, on IRC, or in-game), please get straight to the point. A lot of people message me and I would like to get to everyone; but that's difficult if the messages are just "hi".

                              Comment

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                              Working...
                              X