This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Mobile

Hello, Today I downloaded Gamerx Mobile app, but after open it's says " unable to connect server. and cant get player stats as well as server status. So this app is not working any more.??

yes its not working anymore since Gotnitro the app developer doesnt update to the current gamerx ip so it's doesnt sync, but as far i know Robo_N1X still doing the remake of the Apps
    Last edited by Tungki; 11-05-17, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Ohkey, that would be great if this app comes in work again, so we will have fastest access to servers features. Thanks for reply .

Comment

Originally posted by KNS_1 View Post
        Ohkey, that would be great if this app comes in work again, so we will have fastest access to servers features. Thanks for reply .
        You should have posted this in "Questions and Answers" section instead, but anyways, you have the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

You should have posted this in "Questions and Answers" section instead, but anyways, you have the answer.
          Yes. I know, but I thought it will be little off topic as it was about mobile application so I feel it will be fine to just ask as chat. So posted here.
          Last edited by KNS_1; 13-05-17, 06:02 AM.

Comment

the gamerx mobile application is not working now

Comment

you posted in wrong thread

Comment

It might not be complete, but im afraid i cant continue developing it anymore
                http://www.gamerxserver.com/download....mobileapp.apk
                Last edited by Robo; 14-03-20, 05:33 PM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

It's working now, but make sure to force close the app and clear the cache first.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Glad to see its working now, But for me Its keep stopping whenever i try to open it,
                    downloaded from play store

Click image for larger version  Name:	gamerx.jpg Views:	1 Size:	202.5 KB ID:	192334

EDIT:- playstore version does not worked for me but i tried this app Robo_N1X sent the link previously,

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    It might not be complete, but im afraid i cant continue developing it anymore http://mediafire.com/file/5gnvceycp4....mobileapp.apk
                    Last edited by KNS_1; 09-01-18, 01:43 PM.

Comment

As this app section has started i also want to know why is the App not present in IOS Iphone Robo_N1X
                      If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.sana View Post
                        As this app section has started i also want to know why is the App not present in IOS Iphone Robo_N1X
                        It's not free to make, and i don't own a Mac.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

OH okay thanks
                          If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X