This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About [R] clan.

Ok as we all know flog has left and the R clan is shut now.

well the only thing i am here to say is, there is no need to shut the clan.. yes we will change the clan name and R clan tag will be removed but we all can still stay together (if you guys want to, not forcing anyone)

a new clan will be made with a new name and a new leader + co-leader will be made(everyone will have to vote for our next leaders).

if you all want to stay together, just reply below and we will talk here or msg me in game.
    If you dont want to stay together and are not willing to continue with us its fine, you can just reply below or pm me in game.

start voting below for the leader ( not the co leader )
    and start voting for the new clan name.

---my leader vote - will be given after i see who wants to stay and who wants to leave
    ---my clan name vote/suggestion - [D12] (detroit 12) or [FL] (dunno about this xD, but the [FL] tag looks good + has 2 letters of Flog's name) or [AFK] (Away From Kids)

just post below.

PS- if this post is not in the right section then im sorry, let me know and i will delete and move it to the right section.

Maniac.

On my opinion i want to make the R clan Continue
    with new leader but still Flog is the original leader

Comment

idk if i am allowed to reply here, but my suggestion is that,maniac, there is no need to choose a new leader for [R] nor making any new clan, just stay in [R] if u want to, or leave .. my opinion is not to make any other clan (but thats upto you) .. Im sure [R] will be back soon
      There is no escape !

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity. View Post
        bro "with new leader" ?? .. how come u say that bro, [R] belongs to flog, and u cant simply change the owner without his permission.. oh its your opinion, but i dont agree with it bro
        There is no escape !

Comment

omg i didnt know that flog got banned .... do whatever u want to LOL.. fk it
          There is no escape !

Comment

Originally posted by FreNe View Post
            omg i didnt know that flog got banned .... do whatever u want to LOL.. fk it
            What i mean is Flog is the founder of the clan since he got banned to generation of the R clan will be pass to the new leader * BUT STILL FLOG IS THE ORIGINAL R CLAN OWNER * its just we need a leader so R clan will be continued for FLOG sake.

cus he invite us to this clan so lets make this clan Bigger and it symbolize him :>

Comment

Calamity, i talked to flog and he said we all can stay together if we want but change the clan tag.
              R will be shut no matter what or this clan will be illegal

so everyone just start voting for a new name, or if you dont want to stay together then just lemme know.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maniac_ View Post

Calamity, i talked to flog and he said we all can stay together if we want but change the clan tag.
                R will be shut no matter what or this clan will be illegal

so everyone just start voting for a new name, or if you dont want to stay together then just lemme know.
                How about just adding another letter ? like [RP] ? =Rated players

Comment

I love a clan. It can not be closed and I can help you with anything
                  and i need join for calamity and tran and maniac and fancol i love all <3
                  and i need join it
                  thnx

Comment

How about just adding another letter ? like [RP] ? =Rated players
                    Well that'll work.
                    will talk to you about this and something else as well ( in-game)

Comment

Originally posted by _OmAr. View Post
                      I love a clan. It can not be closed and I can help you with anything
                      and i need join for calamity and tran and maniac and fancol i love all <3
                      and i need join it
                      thnx
                      Aight, will talk to you in-game.

Comment

Ok, a clan has been made [RP] -- Rated Players.
                        All the members who were or are in [R] can join us.
                        Feel free to change your name any time and join RP (as [R] is SHUT)
                        Flog might come back soon, no one can be sure but he might if a lot of players support him.
                        This clan is made to show him support + for the R family to stay together.

Voting for the temporary clan leader will be done in-game.
                        Calamity says I should be the temporary leader, lets see what other members have to say.

Comment

Nice.. U guys should make the clan grow to a good level , And i hopefully wish to see flog back soon..
                          There is no escape !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X