This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone :)

Hello dear community, i would like to say that i have to go it was a great time with everyone of you and learnt alot from this server and had good time too and bad aswell but i think on a good note we should leave so i was thinking about this from sometime and i even noticed that sometime ago some people were talking that whoever made topic about leaving he never left the server today actually i heard these things i don't know why they were not able to do that or why it's like this and there is nothing like competition going here that people doesn't go after posting topic's or stuff some maybe thinking that it's a drama or something but having said there is no competition running here that he will leave and he will not he will come back he is doing this and this. all i want to say that i have many things to do in real life and i feel it's just i can't spend my time in playing games and i feel time is precious thing and there is alot of thing's actually i have to do so i think if i will not push myself i will not be able to get myself out from this gaming world and will never enjoy the real life i sometime feel like a computer boy lol but i guess like everyone we all have to go one day whether it's gaming or in real life we have to face the death so there is nothing special in my topic of some a big intro video or something just i can say its time to move on it's not easy really not easy but in order to get something i believe that we need to get out of our comfort zone and in reallife there is studies and except studies too i feel i need to really get myself out from this gaming world and this community because i spended a great time here and my heart is like connected here alot of memories here it's a bit hard to leave everything suddenly but i think i need to do it so i have to say good bye to everyone and special thank's to my friend's the people who was with me who supported me in my good and bad times and thanks to that people/hater's without you guys maybe i would not have learnt from that times and i honestly don't really consider this game as a game because the people are real here and when there are like real people so there is good and bad some people double face like this so i learnt alot from these thing's here how people change with the things i am just writing what i feel so thank you in the end everyone and i don't really feel i will come back here anymore in this gaming world i am totally distracted from this thing so leaving on a good note thank you everyone and those who would like to think "oh its a drama" "oh he will come back next day" etc maybe they are saying this by seeing the situation of people how they made things and after next day they came or something like this i am aware of these stuff i can understand lol but i will say "five finger's are not equal" so anyways they can think whatever they want having said its not a competition going here who will leave and who will not everyone has to go sometime someday and it's my time.

PS: for those who don't know my previous name it was Evil_Boss[M4] i find it's important to inform about the recent name change as some people don't know about my current name "Muaaz" which i am using which is actually my real name i changed it yesterday so there can be people who don't know about it.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 31-05-17, 04:34 PM.

wait what really i cant believe D:
    Have a great time buddy will miss u
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

whats going on with the people leaving due to real life lately? D::

hope to see you soon sometime! you were a cool guy to hangout with.

Comment

Tsss ... now they become TP and a month they leave or withdraw from the game, I do not think that is some good players, now most are doing that o.O On topic: I wish you good luck and blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
          Tsss ... now they become TP and a month they leave or withdraw from the game, I do not think that is some good players, now most are doing that o.O On topic: I wish you good luck and blessings
          hahaha i can understand, but it doesn't matter whether it's tp status or admin status or anything when you have to do it then you have to do it it's simple as that i believe in "keep it simple always" and i wish you best of luck and hopefully your desire of being a tp maybe get fulfilled soon and thank you.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 31-05-17, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Tsss ... now they become TP and a month they leave or withdraw from the game, I do not think that is some good players, now most are doing that o.O
            You can't chat shit bruv, you got admin on another server and became a rulebreaker here. In my opinion, you're one of the worst players here.

Anyways Evil_Boss man, I am going to miss you bro, it was nice knowing you and all the hilarious/serious/interesting moments we have had together. I hope the best for your future and real life. After all, it is real life that matters more than anything. Bye!
            Last edited by Eliteus; 01-06-17, 09:51 AM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You're a great player bro!
              Wish you luck in real life and KELA!!! take care
              Peace&Love

Comment

Good luck for the upcoming days bruv, and thanks a lot for all the contributions that you had done in the community
                the 2 7 squad

Comment

Wish u a great journey for next days years moths enjoy

Comment

You're a cool guy. I was happy for you getting TP status back because when I was new here (with DeclanIsKing account) you helped me understand the server a lot. Also, you have good manners on the server, even when having religious debates.

If you're serious about leaving, then good luck in life.

Comment

I am going to miss you KELAAA ( Good luck in ur real life bro

Comment

well acting like a smartass won't affect anything here, so please get a life and be happy when others are going to starting a life jordi.

It's sad to hear that you are leaving Muaaz. Wish you luck! hope you have an amazing life.

Last edited by Marium; 31-05-17, 05:50 PM.
                        People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

I knew u were going to leave sooner or later, especially when u told me to load some of the old events you have created, anyway good luck with your life man.

Comment

Damn another friend leaving.. Jafri then Flog and now you.
                            wew really gonna miss you muaaz.
                            wish you luck for your life ahead have fun and don't forget us C:

KELA !!!

BTW i'll be sending you a Private Message on forums, make sure you check it.
                            CIAO.

Comment

It's sad to hear that you're leaving... Bye dude, Goodluck in life!
                              visit us on IRC.
                              Last edited by Krrish; 31-05-17, 07:22 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X