The Meaning of 666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Meaning of 666

Thought I'd share this with you guys. Also, I never use the 'chat' section of forums so I thought I would do it now.

We see a lot IG the number 666, we use it for /hit, put it in our names, and /sml's, etc.

But most people in this world don't know the meaning of this number (unless you're hardcore Christian or hardcore Satanist/Luciferian).

Well I am hardcore Christian (that is: I really understand my spiritual text "the bible") and as a result I know the meaning of this number.

I thought I'd share it since...well...who doesn't like learning, right?

So here's the meaning of 666.

The number 6 in numerology means "the material world, the objective world, the world of sin" or however you prefer to call this world we are in now.

The number 7 means "God, the source, the creator".

The number 8 means "the spiritual world, after life, infinity". This is why the infinity symbol is the number 8 tipped on its side, 8 symbolises infinity/eternity.

As you probably know, 666 is a satanic number (though Christians started the whole obsession with the number) and if you know Satanists all they care about is the material world

They do not care about God (7) or the after life/spiritual world (8). All they care about is this world (6).

All they care about is the 6. They don't care about the 7 or 8.

So, to symbolise that all they care about is the 6, they change 678 to 666. They replace the 7 and 8 with 6's to symbolise that they only care about the material world.

So the meaning of 666 is:

"I do not care about God, if there is one, or who he is. I do not care about the after life, if there is one, or what it's like there. All I care about is material things."

So there you have it. Next time you see this number, you'll know the meaning of it. Of course, the people who use the number do not know the meaning and are not trying to communicate that they "only care about the material world" they are just having fun with it.

Note: this post is just to let you know the meaning and is NOT to start a religious debate. Also, I never use this part of forums so I thought I would, and the number 666 is all I could think of talking about. xD

Declan.

Nice information i always thought 666 was a devil's number...etc.Thanks now i know the meaning of 666
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

And whats the meaning of 69?

P.S: This is only a joke I already know its meaning, just in case.
      Last edited by Blackbird; 08-06-17, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        And whats the meaning of 69?

P.S: This is only a joke I already know its meaning, just in case.
        Haha its Nancy's fav position! jk

And Nela, it is used by people who worship the Devil. Since those who worship him tend to only care about the material world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashewz
          understandable, have a great day
          understandable, have a nice day*

Comment

Ohhh :0

"nice information"

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X