X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye GamerX

Dear Community,

I am playing this server since 2015 but now i have to leave. I got some family issues which will not let me play this server even not allowing me to start my pc too .Thanks for helping me supporting me and everything you have done for me. I have learned many things about gaming with the help of this server. I know i was too annoying for a period specially i have annoyed krrish the most and i am sorry for that and i will never forget LEFT because i am the biggest fan of him XD and also the fake ghost ELITEUS the creepy old guy and the man who pranked with me.
    "DelcanIsQueen" was my favorite target for timepass and i will miss my teacher whom yard i had taken "ARYAN" who teached me C-BUG and Omar, Tranvy, XspoilerX, krrish who help me to improve myself i love this server but i have to leave it i will try to active on IRC and FORUMS . I will miss you guys the most specially krrish, left, our queen delcan, muaaz bhaiya, elite, ariana, jealous,roddja, hungry guy moeez, the banned guy youtuber who always used to talk with me from irc or joining from another id, paryle, maxy and my love ELA. I didn't write so many names because it will make this thread too much longer. Once again Bye Bye Gamerx thanks for everything you gaved me.

Regards,
    Roman_Empire

Bye bruh! Thanks for spending your time with us. And don't need to ask sorry.. I forgot them all and we became friends again. I hope the best on your life, Goodluck!

Comment

Oh no.Ok bye.

Comment

Holy shit that sucks you were a nice guy! I hope you'll come back and visit us sometimes
        Take care!

Comment

Bye lil bro, take care!

Comment

hope to see you soon sometime! you were a cool guy

Comment

Do not be sad. your family may improve and you will return to our family
              Good luck with your life
              Last edited by _OmAr.; 08-07-17, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Much players are leaving... Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by romanempire View Post

"DelcanIsQueen" was my favorite target for timepass

will miss you guys the most specially krrish, left, our queen delcan,

Comment

Originally posted by romanempire View Post

and my love ELA.

I HATE YOU ((((((
                    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

See u soon good bye bro

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X