• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your day Today

Mine : It was good. I enjoyed
    what about you?
    Post how was was your day Today

i know this is a "Chat" section but create a little less trashy topic mate..there can be better topics like "Post the countries you have visited", "Post the celebrity you've met". "Post the most expensive car/bike you've ridden", "Post your favorite body sprays/scent", "Post your highest killing sprees in game", "Post your ideas of avoiding unnecessary spams", etc
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Today just started so can't comment on today.

Yesterday I killed Cashewz, HeartBeat, and Ms.Lina at /mg3... so it was a good day for me yesterday!

Comment

There is a lot of serious problems these days i was affected . about my today is so sleepy! xd

Comment

Comment

nothing much to say, my day was just good asf hehe

Comment

Nothing just i play with Overdosse and i try ti kill Sool but it's so hard to do it a,d i wish all member good day ^^ <3

Comment

Yesterday was my bad day

Comment

I waked up, then opened laptop, then opened GamerX, then chill around SF with TinaRex and .Paige. then I closed GamerX then i closed samp.exe then i closed the laptop then i went to work then i back then i opened laptop then i opened gamerx
                  PS: and so on.

Comment

Today I was so busy but I will try to play 

Comment

Was playing siege event today and saw Cashewz on other team with like 1hp... but instead of pulling out M4 and spraying him I pulled out sniper and I missed my shot and he killed me.

Im still fucking raging! xD

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X