This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving GamerX

So I've been playing GamerX all this years from 2014 till now. I played here because it was really cool server. And I had some goals, there are a lot of them, but the main three are: find some good friends, go over 10k scor, and make it to be a TP, and I said I cant get everything, even if I'm trying so hard and some of players who just came here even if they dont try they get luck better than me.And I even made facebook page where I advertised gamerx server and like a lot of players came from there to gamerx but never mind.I want to say That it was fun to play in this community, but if I dont have anything more to do, than what is point of playing more and I'm glad that I met many friends. Maybe I'm going to enter server sometimes but I dont see reason to play no more.So I want to say goodbye to all people that I met

Originally posted by GangsterZz View Post
    So I've been playing GamerX all this years from 2014 till now. I played here because it was really cool server. And I had some goals, there are a lot of them, but the main three are: find some good friends, go over 10k scor, and make it to be a TP, and I said I cant get everything, even if I'm trying so hard and some of players who just came here even if they dont try they get luck better than me.And I even made facebook page where I advertised gamerx server and like a lot of players came from there to gamerx but never mind.I want to say That it was fun to play in this community, but if I dont have anything more to do, than what is point of playing more and I'm glad that I met many friends. Maybe I'm going to enter server sometimes but I dont see reason to play no more.So I want to say goodbye to all people that I met
    Its our hard work helping and reporting this isn't our luck to be a TP ,btw good luck in ur life good bye

[18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

So I've been playing GamerX all this years from 2014 till now
      How long you've played doesn't matter G, UNLESS what you did in that time is great!

And I had some goals, there are a lot of them, but the main three are: find some good friends, go over 10k scor, and make it to be a TP, and I said I cant get everything
      You can't get everything, but you CAN get what you wrote above. Also, if you are willing to ditch the server after accomplishing your goals you will never get TP. Admins don't want to give TP status to people who will just abandon the server because they achieved what they set out to achieve... that shit has happened so much!

''well guys, I got what I wanted here, I'm out!''

even if I'm trying so hard and some of players who just came here even if they dont try they get luck better than me.
      Because they accomplished more than you in the short time they've played. It took me 3 months to get TP status and I got it on the first try because I always had in mind that...

''you have to give to recieve!''

Give the admins what they want, fresh players to kick/ban. Admin Panzehir loves kicking/banning cheaters more than anyone, help him find them!

And I even made facebook page where I advertised gamerx server and like a lot of players came from there to gamerx but never mind.
      It's not nice to guilt-trip people G. That will only make them resent you and if they are admins they will be inclined to vote NO on your apps.

Also, you can't just do things for the server, you have to make it SEEN! Admins must see how you are contributing.

Maybe I'm going to enter server sometimes but I dont see reason to play no more.
      You don't want to leave, you are just upset you are not getting TP status.

To get TP status (and even Admin Status) you only have to do 1 thing; ADD VALUE!

Some people here got Admin real fast just because they added a shit ton of value and it became convenient to make them admin.

''hey, this guy finds cheaters so damn much, lets make him admin so he can deal with them himself without having to wait for us to do it!''

''Hey, this guy goes out of his way to report cheaters and sometimes gets evidence in the form of screenshots and videos, lets make him TP!''

Just add value to the server and you will get whatever the fuck you want here.

It's human nature to give back when someone gives to you, it's called reciprocity.

If you contribute to the server, admins will want to contribute to you by giving you the status you seek.

Stay on the server and focus on adding value.

Feeling discouraged? I'll give you some motivation:

If Beats can reach Level 7 then you can get level 2.

But don't expect people to be all like ''oh no, please stay!'' let go of that nonsense because it's immature to want people to be that way towards you.

Be a man and just give to the community and they will give to you in return.

Important:

If anyone calls you an ''ass-licker'' because of the value you are constantly trying to add just ignore them.

People who call you an ''ass-licker'' are just jealous that you are offering value and getting rewarded in return while they do nothing and get nothing. Boo-fucking-hoo to them...

Declan.
      Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 20-08-17, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Good luck with your life

Comment

Good luck with your life and Thanks for spending your own time with playing with us these days! Hope you'll have an good future. I'm wishing you the best.

P.s: About the Goals ofcourse. You can reach them if you put efforts in it! Just take a example of me.. In beginning I was a rule-breaker to be honest, At now I'm a Trusted Player. Time changes.. Did you know how i changed? Because of Admins votes in my Trusted Player Applications I made! Admins are giving an Negative vote why? We need to correct our-selves with that.. We can take those votes as an 'Advice' It'd be more helpful for you. Also be thankful to the Admins who have an Advice to you. Just if someone's giving you Advice about Useful things, You can listen to them! Anyways Wishing you the best, Cya.
          Last edited by Krrish; 20-08-17, 06:11 PM.

Comment

You were a good guy
            cya❤.

Comment

Hey you were a nice guy and I really liked you, just wanna say that you really don't have to leave for the reason of not being tp, Its just about enjoying your time and community, the goal is never to rise in levels or anything, Just by being a nice guy and contributing at your best will you achieve slowly, sadly i see a lot of players playing here just for that. Its a quality of a tp to never lose patience even after few applications and just because you got a no doesnt mean you will be denied in your current app anyway, I support you being tp personally because I see you making a good effort and trying to help, But with that help you will just have to wait a little longer. If you don't come back though, I wish you good luck in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
                If Beats can reach Level 7 then you can get level 2.
                XDDDDDDDD

Comment

I'm not going to tell you everything that others told you, only, good luck Gangster

Comment

Thank ya all but I got something else to say I did help report and didnt rulbreak that is reason why I am mad ok if I didnt help and that all but defenatly panz know how much I have worked with him about the damn reports he knows in my 4th app it was cause of bad behaviour I get it I was bad than after that I changed that all and still reported still help players and he gives me shit like that.Yesterday I reported 4 players at like same time and all of them got banned and helped I worked so hard and that was my 5th time I posted and still cant get anything. But nvm as Declan said I dont expect anyone to tell me "please stay" no Im mad maby it is just a day I dunno.And about helping and ingame things I also worked on forum suggestions mby it wasnt good one but I still tryed not to just be helpfull ingame but try to get this commity better.Also in RL pople ask me why the fuck do you like GamerX so much and I dont got the real answer just say get in it and see by yourself this really means much to me but If I dont mean much to this community than...
                    But If I could get another level I would work hard for another and like that but I cant get TP for the 5th time how could I go better for other level.
                    And I wouldnt leave I said those 3 goals not to done them and leave to keep working hard and I would make another goals there so yeah.
                    Thanks for taking time for replys but still dont think it is fair
                    Last edited by GangsterZz; 20-08-17, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Hey bro i got something to tell you, when i was a normal player admins didn't trust me at all, because i did some shits in the past, but after i"ve seen how good this community is, i decided to start helping and doing my best to get the tp status as that was my goal, and i really started working hard, yet i got denied in the 1st app and the 2nd, 3rd, and got accepted till the 4th one, but you know why i got accepted till the 4th application, it's all because i knew how the real help looks like. So i started contributing in the forum and posting some suggestion, and replying to other peoples ideas and stuffs, moreover i had to be really active in-game which means i started talking a lot and doing all my best to show admins that i really wanna get the tp status and that's what happened.
                      Sometimes you need to show yourself to all the admins not just by helping but also by expressing ur opinion about something .
                      Anyway it's your own choice to leave as none is forcing you to do that, but still admin votes are always fair, we don't hate anyone,we've got plenty of ways to see how someone is really active or not.

Comment

You worked hard just like me I know.But here I really wasnt person that I am in RL.I was really nice try to be friendly and now Im used to it here I was other guy man just to make TP status and no I didnt get it but nvm I may be wrong bro but as you said it is my choice so yeah...

Comment

Good luck further !

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Good luck dude.

Comment

not a nice reason to leave Gx,but its ur decision
                              Good luck fr further!

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X