X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Noire coming to /PS4/XB1/Switch & HTC Vive VR November 14, 2017

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi..._term=newswire

Today, we're proud to announce new versions of the blockbuster detective thriller L.A. Noire, are scheduled to release on November 14, 2017 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Alongside these three new console versions, we're taking our first steps into virtual reality with L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files, featuring seven select cases from the original game rebuilt specifically for a virtual reality experience on the HTC VIVE.

Set against the seedy and violent underbelly of 1940’s Los Angeles, L.A. Noire is the story of decorated veteran and newly minted detective Cole Phelps as he investigates an escalating series of cases inspired by real-world crimes. Each successfully solved case brings Phelps greater success, but also brings him closer to the dark criminal heart of post-war L.A.

L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive delivers seven of the original engrossing, self-contained cases from L.A. Noire rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, blending breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience.

L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch features the complete original game and all additional downloadable content, with specific enhancements including a Joy-Con mode with gyroscopic, gesture-based controls, HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work.

L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One delivers the complete original game and all additional downloadable content with a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles, high resolution textures and more. Plays natively in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, and stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, these versions capture the grit and grime of the City of Angels like never before.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

I wonder.. (my be this will become Rude.)
    But I wonder
    How if we Post this Kind of Thread into This Link?

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...om-other-games

Will Something Bad come after this??
    i still Think its Better than Post a New Topic. .

I think They need to Learn More about Spaming Server Database.
    Or Maybe Some rule should Change..

No! Search First before Post New Spam Topic,.
    just drift

Comment

Originally posted by ANWAR View Post
      I wonder.. (my be this will become Rude.)
      But I wonder
      How if we Post this Kind of Thread into This Link?

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...om-other-games

Will Something Bad come after this??
      i still Think its Better than Post a New Topic. .

I think They need to Learn More about Spaming Server Database.
      Or Maybe Some rule should Change..

No! Search First before Post New Spam Topic,.
      I barely understood your post but from what i've got; no, his topic is in the right place and the right section, the link you've posted is for videos/pics YOU have taken during YOUR gameplay which is waaaay incompatible with this kind of topics he posts, this is CHAT section you can post whatever you want and let others discuss it.

Comment

ok. Thankyou admin..
        you Straight to the point.. Think its my mistake to judge him. Sorry Jon2kill..

Then. Lets Discuss it.
        What is this Game about? Adventure? Action? Crime? Gang? War??
        the player is... Bad guy or gud guy? or its like GTA? what about the Story line?

And they mention "the original game rebuilt specifically for a virtual reality experience on the HTC VIVE. "
        i Can't even imagine How its feels to be a Killer... i mean you killing. with ur own Hands.

think this game is not Suit with me..
        just drift

Comment

L.A. Noire 4K Trailer

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ire-4K-Trailer

Watch the new trailer for L.A. Noire, presented in 4K Ultra HD. For the optimal viewing experience, go full screen on a 4K enabled monitor.

The story of detective Cole Phelps' rise through the LAPD ranks as he investigates a string of crimes in 1947 Los Angeles, L.A. Noire for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch will be available on November 14th, along with L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive, which features seven select cases rebuilt for VR.

Comment

L.A. Noire Official Nintendo Switch Trailer

In just under one week, L.A. Noire arrives for the Nintendo Switch. See it in action now with today's official trailer.

Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, newly-minted officer Cole Phelps embarks on a desperate search for truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.

Investigate crimes from the darker side of 1940’s Hollywood at home or on the move with L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch - featuring contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work, a Joy-Con mode with gyroscopic controls, HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles.

L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch includes the complete original game plus all additional downloadable content, and will be available in-store and digitally via the Nintendo eShop on November 14th.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X