Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have you been playing SA-MP?

I'm on my way to college and thought of making this topic

I started playing SAMP back then in late 2006 and i think i started playing on GX since 2007-2008, when SAMP was rly popular, used to play many servers at once, and i am really happy that GX is still on for this long, everytime a server shut down, i come to play on GX, altho many admins hated me back then and or got annoyed of me because i had shitty eng "kinda suck at eng now but not much" and i was pretty immature XD but i know i am pretty mature now :P nonetheless, i miss those admins, and all of the [AC] members. I know this topic won't be viewed or replayed to this much or maybe not at all, but i just wanted once again to thank the admins and the players old/new that keep playing on this server and still loyal to it. Thank you! <--- used to be my fav emoji
    Last edited by SuperNova; 03-10-17, 04:29 AM.

I played SA:MP for first time in 2013, and the first server I joined was GamerX, in that time that was not the only server that I joined, I also joined other servers, but my favorite was GamerX.. I went inactive in 2014, and I came back in 2016, and now I'm here still playing GamerX .. btw, I played with other nicknames that I forgot.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X