GamerX's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX's stuff

Let's open this topic to remember moments or things that have happened in this server and maybe somebody would never know it used to happen here

Just make sure in not make a long post and not passing more than three stories.

Let's start...

We had to spawn an Ambulance to refill health and a swat truck to get Armour for free. We made this only to not reset our /ks.

I used to watch Matite, from a far away distance, doing stunts/ramps and spending hours placing object by object.
    Last edited by fernando; 19-01-18, 09:13 PM.

I remember Kill spree limit was 50 and cookies were rare.

Comment

Likely between 2010-2014 there were a lot of latin american players and their clans [MEX][LK][BLOOD] - they would normally swear/curse each other all day but nobody else would punish them since none of the admins was able to understand what they said. -- it was actually very funny as we don't usually get offended or take it personally that easy. - the only authority back then was lilou since she speaks french and a few worlds are understandable even if you don't know the language. -- that's just one story, i didn't want to make it that long.

Comment

• Ernesto
        Ernesto commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember BLOOD clan very well as I was a member xD

Where the behave and be nice guys at
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
        Where the behave and be nice guys at
        Hahaha that was never a thing before as nobody cared reaching a certain status, at least not for them, you had to either bully someone or get bullied or just remain silent, rule breaking was not really punishable as it is now it was probably because there were just too many players and the few admins were not able to handle it. I was like 12 or 13, it was probably even before 2010. At least for someone with common sense that was just hilarious to watch those kids trying to kill each other and rule breaking all day, it was a very messy server tbh.

Comment

-• There was always a girl, everybody get along with her, but at the end result being a man.
          •- The old owner used to let the account opened and last weeks online.
          •- There was an admin called Donkey_balls (I only wanted to say it, because I like the fact he was admin with that specially name. The only one I've seen since back then ).

Comment

Few months after I joined the server and learned some commands
            I didn't know the /spec command
            I used to get rocket and back to spawn (didn't know the /rocket cmd too), check the radar if there is no admin near (yellow) and use the rocket safely

Comment

i used to check if there is a lot of player is the same place /GA for example, then spawn a /v vortex to drive by and kill them all, i would earn 1k of score per day using this kind of "skills"
              also i used to do the /ca during fallout events to dont die, making the last player suicide himself thinkin the event was bugged, lmao
              i remember when eclipsor used to atach a /pond on his car to kill everyone front him, using speed booster

I had more friends back when i was a rulebreacker, idk why, even admins was my friend in my rulebreack past

i can confirm you, you can rage a lot about a rulebreacker , but if you have the taste of the freedoom, you wont fell sorry about what you done

Comment

/t1 /r to abuse first CP at races.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

I always remember the races, back in 2011, when there were more than 25 or 30 runners at a time. It was a disaster hahaha.
                  Only warrior you can fight with the truth. Let's fight for those who come, for seeing happiness.

Comment

• GenGar
                    GenGar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ya, 20 or 30 players and with collision enabled, was a miracle start well at the race

• Jobu_Janes
                    Jobu_Janes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I once got kicked by Lames for using /t1 and /r too many times in a race, however I just used it once :P

• There was a TP test after you were accepted in TP apps. Which was useless because eveyone had it.

Comment

I Remember When Left 's Color was Lime Blue ( as sky )

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
                      I Remember When Left 's Color was Lime Blue ( as sky )
                      I've never used that color for longer than 3 minutes. It was orange or slate
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

• Madara
                        Madara commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ops, looks like i have bad memory

I remember the time Cashewz was using Skin 2 with Aqua color. He was trying to be a TP or was already a TP not sure. He had some running weapon skills back then but now he's like one of the best DMers here with crazy deagle and sniper skills.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X