X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Join Samp Servers ?!

When i Join Samp Server it Says "Server Didn't Respond"
    i tried it many times but it's not working
    also i tried to re-install SAMP But no way :/ Help !

GamerX is working i don't know why it's not working for you. But you said "i tried to re-install SA-MP" i will say with this install the whole game that will be more better. Furthermore make sure you are not using any VPN or something, so i hope if you follow these steps which i mentioned your problem gets solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ci_ZeR View Post
      When i Join Samp Server it Says "Server Didn't Respond"
      i tried it many times but it's not working
      also i tried to re-install SAMP But no way :/ Help !
      Disable Windows Firewall, disable antivirus and restart your modem. It may be blocking your SA:MP.. Try to do what I said and check if it's solved

Comment

Try disabling and enabling your internet through control panel, or remove any blank spaces in your name before joining the server. Hope this helps
        People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

I'll sum it up so you can run a check on all these pointers after you read this.

-Your SA-MP Version might be not upto date
          -Your antivirus or firewall might be blocking gta-sa.exe so you might have to add it into the exception list or turn the firewall/AV off.
          -Download a third party patch and re run sa-mp
          -Connect only your PC/Laptop connected to the router and check if you can connect.
          -Reinstall the Game, if nothing else works.

Comment

And If nothing about they said works, maybe iit's a net problem in your country/city, or only for you, because sometimes that happens to me, I can't connect to any samp server, but after some minutes, or sometimes even hours, I can connect... But If you are never able to connect to samp servers, then maybe it's because you have to update your samp, I recommend you SAMP 0.3.7-R2.

OR try running samp as administrator, once that worked for me, but when internet problems are going, it doesn't work

Comment

Thanks Churre
              And Thank You All
              #Sloved

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X