chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat

Why not take it new gamerx server promo trailer?

I'm having a big hard time to understand what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say that there should be a new GamerX Promo Trailer? Because you are bored with the old one? Well in this case hmm so now i don't know about others. Why don't you yourself try to make a trailer like that that's not a bad idea infact instead of saying things to people why don't we try to make our own?

So i hope you will try to make a trailer like that don't worry even if it's not perfect at the first. But still it will be yours do try haunh good luck.

Comment

well , if you can make a good new one then why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
        I'm having a big hard time to understand what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say that there should be a new GamerX Promo Trailer? Because you are bored with the old one? Well in this case hmm so now i don't know about others. Why don't you yourself try to make a trailer like that that's not a bad idea infact instead of saying things to people why don't we try to make our own?

So i hope you will try to make a trailer like that don't worry even if it's not perfect at the first. But still it will be yours do try haunh good luck.

I asked that because of the fact that this is an old one and it would be good for a new promotion of the server in some way better way in me

Comment

Exactly, that's what i thought and said alright so what's the issue you want there should be a new Promo video so GamerX can be advertised in a better way right? But no one is stopping you go ahead and make one. I don't know about others. But you should make this yourself then we will see what kind of promo videos you like, your ideas etc.

Furthermore as far i'm concerned when i was a new player in GamerX. I made a promotional video that time and i remember it was my first and only video lol after that i didn't made any video. i didn't slept whole night but i made that video for GamerX. If you search you will still find my that post i guess, but not that video i think because the account is deleted by me in past. There was alot of videos in it uploaded by me but since the account is deleted you cannot see it. I don't really have that much time too at the moment to create such type of videos so the best is to make a video yourself. I wish you good luck do share your video with us, we will see your work for GamerX.

Comment

Your idea sounds like a lot of fun to me.

With a new promotional video we can show the new changes that have occurred in Gamerx since the last video.

We could record on the new challenge maps

We could record in the new event maps, such as Goo.Inc and Shaolin Temple (awesome maps).

And of course also to show the new players that were promoted and that only arrived in gamerx.

Such as the new administrators: Soolaimane, Evil, Charger, Eliteus, Saxboy, Glator and more.

Such as the new Trusted Players: Big_Smoke, Veyron, Payrle, gedo, Yoven, DeclanisKing and more.

With a new promotional video we could show you all the new things Gamerx has to offer.

The only problem is when and who will record. Because not everyone has a powerful computer to record with quality and to do editing.

If one day an administrator/management announce in the forum:

"-On Day XX/XX/XXXX I will record a new trailer for the gamerx" I bet that all players were able to be online that day to participate in the video.

Comment

• Madara
              Madara commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i guess Eliteus Has a good video Q

A little movie about GamerX with players, tps and admins...Seems like very good

Comment

I'm talking about that I thank you GenGar for all that I thought, but I did not write that, I could pretty well distribute the server and bet that with that promotional video there would be many more players than those who are now playing

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X