• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite Drinks

Write your favorite drinks.
    For example:

Alcoholic:
    Without alcohol:
    Last edited by Nikola._; 21-03-18, 09:58 PM.

Cocktail Juice

Comment

i like skool and cola

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
        Write your favorite drinks.
        For example:

Alcoholic:
        Without alcohol:
        Are you or will you be a drink seller? Because I do not see any other reason why such a topic should be created in the forum

Comment

• Nikola._
          Nikola._ commented
          Editing a comment
          Not, I'm a butcher, not important.I'm interested in what is being drunk in other countries.It's a lot of drinks there are no other countries.

Alcoholic: whisky, vodka, beer, wine, "catuaba" (it's a brazilian drink i think)

Without alcohol: juices of all fruits, water (lol), pepsi, tea, coffee

Comment

Alcohol: Sambuca, Jager, Jack Daniels mixed with some sort of fizzy drink, Strongbow Ciders and a good old Beck's beer.

Non-alcoholic: Barr Bubblegum drink, Pink lemonade, Red Bull and of course - good old London water.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
            Are you or will you be a drink seller? Because I do not see any other reason why such a topic should be created in the forum
            Ikr I think there should be mostly game related topics because the chat sub forum will be filled by such topics like favorite show, favourite singer, favorite food, fruit, vegetables so I just think these types of topics are pretty useless.
            People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

The "Chat" section is for us to be able to: "Talk about anything you want to in this board." - as stated in the caption of the Chat button. Sure, a lot of these threads are useless, but that "Chat" section doesn't need to be "useful". Doesn't really need to be game-related either as the chat section helps us know more about individuals as a person. If you want server related stuff, check "General Discussions".
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Vodka, mostly finlandia or magic moments
                Rum, Old monk
                I do like whiskey occasionally with redbull.

Apart from this i like my protein shakes the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  The "Chat" section is for us to be able to: "Talk about anything you want to in this board." - as stated in the caption of the Chat button. Sure, a lot of these threads are useless, but that "Chat" section doesn't need to be "useful". Doesn't really need to be game-related either as the chat section helps us know more about individuals as a person. If you want server related stuff, check "General Discussions".
                  No one disagrees with this.

However there is no need to create a topic to know which drink the players drink.

Anyone would know that in the chat section it is possible to talk about anything.

But this does not look like a conversation.

It seems as if a drink vendor has a poll to find out what drink people like, so they can sell in their store

Nikola._ could at least ask why players like that drink. Not just to know which drink each player likes.

Now imagine if each player created a topic wanting to know:

What is your favorite color

What is your favorite brand?

What is your favorite food

What is your favorite haircut?

What's your favorite comb?

What is your favorite toothbrush?

What is your favorite toothpaste?

What's your favorite shampoo?

Etc...

The gamerx forum would be full of topics that are not related to the server itself

I do not disagree with such topics, but I just do not see why such a subject should be discussed in a forum dedicated to an online gaming server.

Comment

Alcoholic: Johnnie Walker Double Black, Jack Daniels, Chivas Regal, Absolut Vanilia, Old Durbar Black Chimney, Dalmore, Jameson, Ballatine..
                    Non Alcoholic: Diet Coke, Water, Americano
                    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
                      The gamerx forum would be full of topics that are not related to the server itself

I do not disagree with such topics, but I just do not see why such a subject should be discussed in a forum dedicated to an online gaming server.
                      That's an exaggeration. More like "The chat section would be full of topics that are not related to the server itself".

Also every forum has an "off-topic"/"everything else"/"chat" section, not just GamerX. The purpose for it, like I said before - is for community members to be able to know more about each other by talking about different topics. Like I said, I know it seems useless - but it's not affecting the community in anyways - this section is dedicated to "everything and anything". No other section allows for useless posts like this - so GamerX forums isn't really being taken over by useless topics like you claim.

Anyways, feel free to report posts if you feel a topic is just trash/spam/useless material.

Back to topic.

Comment

I am not drinking alcohol that much lately, but I rate russian standard and beluga.
                        anyway nothing is better than a whey shake

Comment

• Nikola._
                          Nikola._ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          beluga is very good drink, but vinjak is best

Alcoholic: Pilsen, Cristal, Cusqueña, Pisco Sour (those are Peruvian drinks), and some others that I don't remember xd
                        Without alcohol: Inka-Cola, Coca-Cola, Lemonade, Maracuya juice and some others I don't remember also..

Comment

Alcoholic: Tequila, Cabrito, bukanas, Corona extra - light, But light, coors light, Victoria, Carta blanca, sol, indio aguaslocas and more.
                          Without alcohol: Paupau, Fresca, Jugos Naturales, Barrilitos.

Comment

• Churre
                            Churre commented
                            Editing a comment
                            cabrito jajajksdjkawd

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X