Tell us your jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An airplane was about to crash.
    There were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes.
    The 1st passenger said “I am Stephen Curry, the best NBA basketball player. The Warriors and my millions of fans need me, and I can’t afford to die.” So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.
    The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump, said, “I am the newly-elected US President, and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don’t want me to die.” He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.
    The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10-year-old schoolboy, “My son, I am old and don’t have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute.”
    The little boy said, “That’s okay, Your Holiness, there’s a parachute left for you.
    America’s smartest President took my schoolbag.”

Comment

• Madara
      Madara commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao hahaaa

Wtfffff at first your joke was looking normal when it came to 3th 4th passennger it became sad then in the end "BOOM BABY I REKTED ONE MORE"

HERES MINE:

Once upon a time there was a girl named maryan her boy friend's name was Pikachou xd(petname: jack) time passed and passed one day maryan got selected as a flight hostess she was soo happy but on same day he got news from someone that pikachou has been transfered to another country on his job she got 1 good and 1 bad news on same day.... On her first day as air hostess after flight taked off she was serving pessengers some goods and in flight she saw Pikachou she screamed loudly "HI-JACK" and now all who readed this knows better what happened next xD

Comment

Here's my joke
      This topic's title should be changed to "post the most cringy thing ever"

Comment

• Solaimane
        Solaimane commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmaooo same here I swear xD

• Madara
        Madara commented
        Editing a comment
        No Sol, i forgot that you only laugh when you rekt someone in duels

• VishyFish
        VishyFish commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey guys unlike sool's post dont give him "REPUTATION" xD.

Tran_Uy + VishyFish

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

HoocK

Comment

My bank account

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X