This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very very very very good news must visit

hey guys i waana share something with u guys in previous day admin delidja abuse his power and ban me for trolling admins and etc etc so i unbanned after 10 days so after i unban everyone start hating me no friends left and other so im quiting gamerx now so ill never come again good news haters im very depressed from this and i think i wont come again but ill stay on discord for only friends who still with me for other no words left so if i troll or anyone so im sorry forgive me ok cya never BYE BYE Gamerx i also kicked from 27 clan and others things happen with me cuz of delidja so bye bye gamerx

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

first its admin Delija not delidja
    second that wasn't wrong ban , you were annoying and trolling every one even i told you to stop or you will get banned but your reply was i don't care
    anyways you are responsible for this situation now its your decision if you are leaving don't blame others .
    one more thing nobody hating you, ignore all and play ur-self and prove them you changed .
    Do not run by showing a back like a cowards
    Last edited by BreakDown; 23-08-18, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakDown View Post
      nobody hating you, ignore all and play ur-self and prove them you changed .

I agree with Breakdown.If could you play here when you did not know anyone, than you can play and play for yourself.
      Last edited by Nikola._; 25-08-18, 12:01 AM.

Comment

damn bro gonna miss u

for haters ************ gg

Comment

Remember you still have friends on GX, just ignore those who hates you and ENJOY with your friends, you don't have to be paying attetion to those who hates you If they do something to you... Anyways If you're already sure about you're leaving, then goodbye and take care..

Comment

It was nice meeting you. ok cya never BYE BYE jasmeet ******gg

Comment

BYE BYE CYA NEVER ********* ********* gg

Comment

it was nice having player like you
                good bye and take care of yourself

Comment

WHO BE KICK U FROM BE 27!? How Dare Who be kick you! PLS Be come 27 again I be missings you a lot.
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    WHO BE KICK U FROM BE 27!? How Dare Who be kick you! PLS Be come 27 again I be missings you a lot.
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​
                    my real bro only u but they kick me

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

Hater ********* gg!

Comment

Whole shit ... Alot of cancer in this title

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X