Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

Only God!

Comment

• Logan
        Logan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Allah
        Last edited by Logan; 16-02-19, 07:52 PM.

HJAhajehjejejeheahha ariana grande forehead smash

Comment

Allah!

Comment

Actually, I have no fear, it's weird

Comment

GAS CYLINDERS
            I have always been intimidated by gas cylinders, ever since I was a little child. The bright red colour, tremendous weight, and the yellow sign saying 'warning' always sent a chill down my spine. I have read about accidents in the newspaper, almost on a daily basis. The thought of a cylinder exploding, and my entire house burning to ashes, with the risk of my family members dying, has always put me in a state of trance. It is not common, but these kinds of accidents can happen at any given second without an invitation. This fear prevents me from learning to cook. I`ll use the oven, thanks. Not just this, but I also don`t light firecrackers which are coated with red colour, as they remind me of a gas cylinder.

CARGO SHIPS
            I am also slightly intimidated by large ships. Mostly the cargo ones. I have seen them a few times from a distance, as I live in a coastal region. And the thought of being run over by a huge vessel in the ocean, is just scary. I am not afraid of water, nor am I afraid of boats. I rode water scooters in the open ocean alone, without any problems. But it is these extra larger vessels which cause the anxiety. If they look so huge from a distance, how huge would they be if I was actually standing next to one of them? Plus the terrifying horn of a huge ship, it is so unpleasant and eerie to the ears. Almost as if it was an indication of danger, like a sober and darker version of the air raid sirens. I know, the way I am wording my imagination is unrealistic, but I am not afraid to admit my fears.

Last edited by Lei; 19-02-19, 03:19 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X