Your GamerX history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your GamerX history!

Here you can post your GamerX history. I'll start. I joined GamerX at the end of 2008 / at the begining of 2009
    At that time I was just hanging around at /ga stunting and killing! In the middle of 2009 I got bored of SA-MP left and came back in 2012
    I also registered at the forums in 2012 and tried to be active in the community and helping out!
    I got Trusted Player stats this year and I'm planning to stay here for as long as possible! Cya.
    Last edited by Frozen; 02-01-16, 11:16 AM.

I joined GamerX at june 2010 although my brother was first after i see him i try to join, first i love with the player object making system. i forgot the nickname i used when i was a noob spawnkiller, like killing in redzones, and i was crazy with goo especially making the Player Objects for it. This was when GamerX has 500 players, i remember that in IRC (i wasn't much active) an admin announces goo and i try to join server but it's full. I feel sad because i missed the goo. After 3-4 months i have Robo_N1X nickname, i try being helpful, and active in forum, i started to post tutorial and help players in forum and a little bit active at IRC (i don't use it much at that time, i don't have any client) i joined clan with tag [GX]. Then i started to make TP application, first i wasn't accepted, and then i posted the next month, i got accepted in december 2010 as TP with one time failed at TP Test, then i decide to join Anti Cheat Clan. From here that i started to active on IRC.
    In the middle of 2011 i left sa-mp, it wasn't even a month after matite left and being inactive but then i come back in the last 2011.
    Here starts play like usual but it's becoming boring since that, but after Ez and Rick updated the GX i decide to stay and i was promoted as admin by ez in 2012. Well so many fun experience with the community, also so many problems i don't forget like being ddosed many times, big server crash, moving host many times, and even booom, a cheater that evaded many times, server that randomly crash in a few hours. This cause the gamerx players count decrease drastic. In the middle of 2012 i started to help on the game server, posting idea, suggest on a change and even help making object sets also events to make GamerX Better.
    Until now, i just realized that i've been registered in gamerx for 3 years xD
    That's all, my small story in GamerX
    Last edited by Robo; 13-10-13, 10:24 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

I joined gamerx 2008 with a name Hunter or something like that. I also love spawnkill and got jailed many times. At that time the server was ALMOST new . I said i wanna be admin etc etc. Then after that my bro Mazunga7 played and i choose a name [_Price_] and came ingame. I got addiction to gamerx and i never wanna leave it. I used many hacks and one time i got banned to LOL. Afum banned me. Then he unbanned me I love gamerx. Then i got to know many commands and i also answer the questions. I don't remember the tps at that time and i got to know about admins. First was Matite . I used to be friendly and i still remember the day when purple_girl the admin helped me . Then after that we became friends. I got to know many admins left gamerx and i became sad. As i got addiction i started being a good player and i am very glad that i am a part of the beautiful server GamerX Then i became tp at 2010 and i was very happy that time. At late 2012 i got demoted and i know the place where i got demoted. The place was /gads as i was making pobs. Now i m trying to be helpful and get that status back
      Last edited by ; 13-10-13, 10:54 AM.

Comment

oh it so long but...

Im started in 2010 nickname was Marengo_gEeEtKAaA... old nick
        than i have nick MarenGo than MarengoX

and so much time i played with nick MarengoX and after that one i have [Marengo] yeeep i played with this one 1/2 year and now im Marengo

i started played when it was 500 players... yes it was funny im stunting and killing
        i have very long history but i remember not so much...
        Marengo Berengo^^

Comment

I started at 2012 as Mark_Jones. I used to kill players , and racing aswell. i've never been banned on gx since i joined and i met some good People auch as [GRX]Banshee (aka [GRX]MrSolid) He Helped me and we were friends. so i started some failure clans ([JM], [KBF]) but quit and join a racing clan [F5] then left it ..with names such as Whack,A.O,Bullet,Koa$t..Mae$tro

I was a noob and annoying and still am so for my annoyness i have caused a bad example of myself towards players and admins.

Applied to many clans and have'nt been accepted, After my 1st gci application i Applied 2nd and Have been Accepted.

and Here i am.Thats my history in Gamerx

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            I joined GamerX at june 2010 although my brother was first after i see him i try to join, first i love with the player object making system. i forgot the nickname i used when i was a noob spawnkiller, like killing in redzones, and i was crazy with goo especially making the Player Objects for it. This was when GamerX has 500 players, i remember that in IRC (i wasn't much active) an admin announces goo and i try to join server but it's full. I feel sad because i missed the goo. After 3-4 months i have Robo_N1X nickname, i try being helpful, and active in forum, i started to post tutorial and help players in forum and a little bit active at IRC (i don't use it much at that time, i don't have any client) i joined clan with tag [GX]. Then i started to make TP application, first i wasn't accepted, and then i posted the next month, i got accepted in december 2010 as TP with one time failed at TP Test, then i decide to join Anti Cheat Clan. From here that i started to active on IRC.
            In the middle of 2011 i left sa-mp, it wasn't even a month after matite left and being inactive but then i come back in the last 2011.
            Here starts play like usual but it's becoming boring since that, but after Ez and Rick updated the GX i decide to stay and i was promoted as admin by ez in 2012. Well so many fun experience with the community, also so many problems i don't forget like being ddosed many times, big server crash, moving host many times, and even booom, a cheater that evaded many times, server that randomly crash in a few hours. This cause the gamerx players count decrease drastic. In the middle of 2012 i started to help on the game server, posting idea, suggest on a change and even help making object sets also events to make GamerX Better.
            Until now, i just realized that i've been registered in gamerx for 3 years xD
            That's all, my small story in GamerX
            Wow GamerX has had 500+ players? Cool. Nice story anyway.

Comment

Well, I guess I have write it all over again since the last forum. I started playing here back in mid-late 2009. GamerX was my second server since I played SA-MP, my first was Andromada Stunting. My first nick was [AM]Founder, I had no idea what Founder means as my english was really bad. I took Founder as my name because I saw from one of the Counter Strike bot. I spawned as a SWAT, this is the first time I joined a DM server so I mostly kill anyone I saw. Some days had passed and I saw this Deadly Reds clan so I rejoined with a new name, [DR]Founder (I still had no idea what Founder means) without asking an official DR member how to join the clan. I was really new so I don't know that kind of stuff. And [DR]DarkAbyss PM'd me asking if I were a new member but I didn't reply his PM, few seconds later I remembered I got kicked by an Admin. I thought I were banned then I tried to rejoin with [AM]Founder and this time I asked [DR]DarkAbyss how to join the DR clan. He gave me a link to the clan's website. I applied and got rejected right away because of my score and name. After that I changed my name to BlackId (Yes, with capital i). I remembered names were case-sensitive back then so I had to go with BlackId instead of Blackid because it was already used but i never saw someone's using it.

With BlackId I started to earn some scores and this time I tried to talk in the main chat (I have been so quiet I didn't even talk a word). And I also registered on the Forum. The Forum was running on the old SMF engine as I remember. And there were many members (including Admins and TPs) using userbars as their signature and I thought that was cool thing to put as your signature. Anyway back to ingame, I met this guy named Tsuna. He was a nice and friendly guy, i knew him because he applied for DR too. We became friends not long after that, he's my first friend ever in GamerX. I tried to apply for DR again, and i got accepted but with a test. I had to fight with Red_X in DR's server. I actually lost but RICHARD and Red_X let me to join their clan. I was so happy. I started to contribute more to DR and hoping to get a Left-Hand-Man or Right-Hand-Man status on the clan. After a few great moments on DR, like I get my Trusted User status, it's like Trusted Player but it's on the DR's server. I've got myself some conflicts with other member on DR (not gonna mention the name because she until now is still playing at GamerX), I decide to left the clan and create my own with other DR member that also quit.

We decided the clan's name was Lord of the Killer which then shorten as LOK. The clan wasn't really growing since the members were only us. We advertise our clan with /me2 but turns out it didn't work. After some time, I got banned by Admin Odd.... I forgot the rest of his name for (I forget the reason). I asked my the other member of LOK to post a ban appeal for me since I was too ashamed of making a Ban Appeal. He wouldn't do it as he's afraid of getting banned too. From here, I stopped playing SAMP and started playing some local online games.

But, in mid-late 2011. When i was hanging out with my friends SAMP was suddenly popped out of my head, and I reinstalled my GTA and downloaded SAMP. I rejoined GamerX and I met a lot of people after that. The first guys I knew since I rejoined was Soo, K3V1N557, Robo_N1X, Lostbear (wished he would play at GamerX again), CasHewZ (remember DrX? ). And in 2012, I don't remember which month but I think it was between March and May I was given Trusted Player status by Bloodcell and I still am now.

And here's some bonus. I learnt how to create a forum from Red_X (Thanks so much!). I've been banned from GamerX three times. First, I was yelling /q with /me. Second, It's on the story above. Third, for cheating in Goo Hunt. I improved my english very much from SAMP (I couldn't say GamerX because I've been on other server too). I earned my TP status without an Application (This is probably my best thing I ever achieved in GamerX) but I did applied a few times. I remembered CasHewZ applied 5 times but still didn't accepted XD later his TP status was given by Nitroz. Back when I rejoined in 2011, I would asslick every admins in GamerX. Maybe some of them still remember it XD.

So that's my story.
              Regards,
              Blackid.
              Last edited by BigleBomb; 22-10-13, 01:48 PM.

Comment

i joined server at 2013 and still play in server )

Comment

First time i joined GamerX in 2011 with name (anasso) with my friends , he's my first server joined in SA-MP when i pause Counter Strike , the server was awesome for me i was like stuntuns , driveby ... , so my friend leave i still play alone. so i occupe with my school i decide to leave GamerX , i was back in 2012 with name (smokiaa) i was a rulebreaker , spammer , annoying , spawnkill ... i play with name smokiaa some weeks and leave GamerX for some problems with colors , so i was back in 2013 with name Bobby i read the rules , i decide too enjoy the game and help players don't spam ... This is my story.

Regards,
                  Bobby.

Comment

Once upon a time in the year 2006, there was a nublet called "Coickid". Whilst he loved the Original GTA SA story, he searched for a GTA SA Multiplayer Mode and discovered Sa-mp. Upon installing Sa-mp the first server he came too, was the one and only GamerX server.
                    Whilst joining the server he became instantly attached to the options, abilities and amount of fun the server had along with the 300-400 population cap. There were multiple players that he met and started to drive around when he got kicked by "Mike" for spawning a Dump Truck during a Road Trip which I admit was foolish. until the data loss and all accounts were lost in 2007, when the return of the server came back online a week or two later, "Chickenss" restored his stats.

1 year later he decided to apply for Trusted Player Status after "Lames". But through-out the application, all admins said no due to the reason they had never seen him before although he was on during night times compared to the time zones of other admins. "Lemonkitten" being one who also asked the reason why he kept turning my /AF on and off was for Drive-by which I honestly admitted truthfully without any arguement, that gained the trust of Lemony - I hope hehe!
                    With a heck load of luck, Matite accepted my application with the reason I was on at different time zones. During the test process of the application, the 1st & 2nd attempt failed whilst the 3rd with a little research of the creator of Sa-mp passed and received TP Status. In the middle of that year the server had a few data losses. Some where Object Sets were lost and accounts were reverted back. 1 Year later he was promoted to Lvl 3 where as he was welcomed by the admin team and started to admin the server along with the others. 2 Years later he was promoted to Lvl 4 after 6 months of being lvl 4 a donation was given of around $300 to the GamerX server where Matite promoted Coickid to Level 5. Through alot of banning hackers etc he became lvl 6 at the start of 2011 and to this day still plays his only favourite Sa-mp server: GamerX and hosting multiple competitions and playing along with multiple players. Of course trolling a few at the same time

I cut out alot of Data Losses etc due to too many
                    sigpic

Comment

I started playing gamerx in late 2008 with the first nick named 'coolman' and I used to be a big big noob and used to break all the rules and at times matite used to give me punishments and I also started hacking almost everytime , and I had around 100-150 nicks in gamerx till 2010 and all of them were banned and like that I think I became the biggest ban evader in gX in those days and then I left playing samp for 1 year as I didnt like to play with so bad reputation in Gx.
                      Lately I joined again in 2012 but sill I was recogonized as a ban evader and was banned several times, then I was forgiven by management and I tried to improve myself and then I finally came with the nick 'Karl' and I started following all rules and respecting staff , and then when I started earning I thought of donating to Gx
                      In its bad moments , when it was hard to keep server alive , then I donated 71 $ but oops I pressed the donate button 2 times simulataneousely and it made me pay 142 $ but that was okay:P
                      Stefan gave me TP status (I didnt asked him for tp for donation , he himself offered it to me)

Just that story from my side.

Comment

I am old player since 2007 and i left this server due to my high level of studies and my first friend is mattite and one admin i do not remember it name i think it is matti_lotus she is a girl and we are just like bro and sister she help me alort and i cane back in gx in 2013 my old name was egal and my new name is b.o.s.s and i forget my pass so i join with new name.when i join this server then lot of other admin help me like pirate dunga jumper nate and other
                        Last time i was a register player but i want to become tp this year.
                        Wish u very-2 happy diwali from me.
                        ;-)
                        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Joined back in mid-2007 when Matite was still the owner (founder of the server). Been hanging around for a while, I don't quite remember when I got the TP status (sometime around 2009 or 2010). Been playing on and off ever since. Always used my current nickname, Shauma

Comment

Originally posted by Julius95 View Post
                            Wow GamerX has had 500+ players? Cool. Nice story anyway.

Comment

Since so many have posted their GamerX history, I decided to post my own GamerX history.
                              I started playing GamerX in January 2010. I was a noob, just as at the beginning of each. At the time Matite was still there and GamerX had a lot more players. I joined GamerX with a old friend called ''RudolfROFL'' (german guy), my first name was Daniel (I'm not 100% sure). After a month, I knew the server very well (very fast, compared to other). I started to inspire me for the object building, I did this almost every day xD. I can still remember that we have always shown our objects Ms.Lina > especially my friend RudolfROFL, Lina loved his objects. So we continued. Then, I made my application for the clan [ATM], I has been accepted. I changed my name to [ATM]Daniel. I closed many new friendships such example: (Bat)Cold, Petio0, Dani, Aero0x, Hunter95, CandyChip (etc. ...) and of course wooolly <3.So half a year/one year later(I can't quite remember) I made ​​my TP application (at the time CasHweZ was doing his application). I was accepted by Groucho. I was very happy. I changed my name to [ATM]MaThRiiX. One of my best friends was KingOfTheHopeless, later O.G.Loco (or something like that). Through him I came to the clan [ATM]. He was a VIP, when I became my member status. Later I became a VIP, too. Then i became a Moderator in [ATM]. So pretty at the same time, O.G.Loco and Matite left. Ez assumed GamerX > Thanks for that, Ez. After that I became an Admin in [ATM]. I was indeed very happy, but it didn't matter, because GamerX lost many players including my friends. That was hard for me, so I became inactive...
                              I was away for almost 2 years and I came back about a month ago. When I joined GamerX for the first time again, I was very surprised. It has changed very much, many of my friends were not there anymore. Bloodcell and Stefan were the new owner, now. But I decided to be active again. I changed my name to BllaTe. I registered on the new forum. Now, I try to be as active as possible again. I try to help people on the forum, in-game and in the IRC. However, I also have a private life and can not always be online ;]

That's my GamerX history.

Thanks to all of my old and new friends.
                              Special Thanks to all admins for the maintaining of GamerX. :P
                              And a huge Thank you to Bloodcell and Stefan.

Thank you all.
                              Regards,
                              BllaTe.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X