No announcement yet.

Your GamerX history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joined GamerX in 2012, became inactive, returned again, made a new friend as in Ghost, left, returned again in 2013 and now better than ever.
    So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Comment

500 PEOPLE must оf been fun. When I started there was around 150/200 people and was awesome.

So I started playing samp back in 2007/2008 but got sick pretty soon couse I suck at dm and didn't actually made friends. Years later I guess in January 2013 I started playing samp again. I tried a lot of servers and some of them were fun. In the end I played 2 servers, GamerX and another dm and stunt server, they were both fun but I wanted to concentrate and stop playing both so I choose GamerX. I have no idea why. Actually it was like a gut feeling.

So from start I rarelly broke rules. I remember I rocketed in RZ and got jailed and I was "Why for killing people in dm server". And than I understand that its not allowed and don't think I did it anymore. I db a lot, of course not in red zone, but still a lot. I remember everyone called me db noob . I started as Drakich, but I think my second nick was the most famous Seven_of_nine
      . I made some friends like calg(he disappeared), poopin(got banned), fat.ass(I saw him around 2 weeks ago), Panze, Kristina and many others but I didn't played during the summer couse I got a lot of stuff so they forgot pretty fast. I returned September and recently I change my name Gooner to GoonerX.

I forgot I played a lot with Legendary, L3g3nd and Robo1NX and was very fun. I think L3g3nd was the derby man. We played so many derbys.

Actually the funniest moment ingame was with Robo. I was driving and Robo was on the next seat and we chasing another admin and Robo was shooting from the window with minigun in the air. And we were driving around and all of the sudden this guy fall of the thin air and died and Robo stoped shooting and everyone is quiet. So I was ha ha ha Robo and he is like oh shit and than he replayed for a min there I thought I killed this guy and I was again ha ha. It was sooooooooooooo funny.
      Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 09-11-13, 11:37 AM.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

My history is short :3 just joined the server about 2-3 years ago with unregistered nicks, i remember the server had around 200 players, I registered mi actual nick 1 year ago and well I'm not very active here.

Comment

I installed samp for the first time and was looking for a good server to play on , then i found the gamerx with good amount of players in the year 2010 i registered and started playing on Gamerx started with the same nick as today that is Aasif at starting i was too newbie didnt even knew the rules of server so i did some of the silly mistakes . But later on i realised how good was the server and i tried to improve myself and i did . Since i decided to follow the rules of the server . And also started to play on some A/D servers too .

I decided to apply for trusted player for 2nd and got accept i got my tp status on 6 March 2011 from wooolly ( if i am not wrong )
          Got good friends here to play with . Since then gamerx went from various ups and downs it lost players . I became little inactive too in the last few months due to real life shits and exams but Now i am back active again and i can see it is getting its players back quite slowly. i would like Thank Stefan , Bloodcell , Matite and all the managements staffs and players who kept it still alive and hope the server will expand and grow more in the future .
          Last edited by Aasif; 17-05-14, 06:31 AM.

Comment

So, heres my story, i was joining random servers, when i saw my brother playing GX, , i asked him for the ip, i joined, at first, i did a q joke.., and i got banned for it, then i got unbanned, ofc i spawnkilled like a noob and ofc got jailed....., so later on, i kept spamming rusel in pms on how to be a tp, i still remember.... his response..., i believe i joined in 2010? or 2011, i changed my name Alot, some time later, i decided to be good, Well.. that didnt really work out...i got all my 3 apps for tp rejected, then i decided to leave samp... i came back after 3-5 months, i decided AGAIN.. to try and be good, i forgot the rest.

Comment

Ok let's start
              i first joined GamerX in july 2009 i think with the name Mkachack or something like that....
              and i played in GamerX in the last football world cup in South Africa ....... so i enjoyed playing in this server i also had some really good memory in that time,but i got boored and also my parents bought me this computer wich is a good one and i decided to leave GamerX for a while to try some other games like GTA 4 ...... but when i done playing thoes games and i got boored so i decided to rejoin GamerX and i did.
              Ok guys don't get mad nw XD i decided to try some cheats at that time you know i was a little kid XXXDDD and i did and i got banned alot with many other nicknames ....
              In the end i said to myself "why am i cheating i should play fair so i made an account in 2010 or 2011 and i started playing without cheats and i found it a really good thing cause i have won some really good friends
              Now i'm trying hard to help the new players whenever they want some
              I really thank all my friends who are all GamerX players cause they made me happier and happier and i also won some friends in skype, By gamerx i have knew some ne traditions and informations about Other contries
              Thank you every body for readding my GamerX history you can rate this topic and bye bye
              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

My first join in GamerX was in 2008. I joined with a different name as time passes. I changed my nickname to [Web] in 2010. It was a good time having hundreds of players playing at once. I made a [GX] clan, and some of the member that I remember is Kyle. There were several too, but being inactive. My clan went down. After somehow. I've got some good friends here like Micky, Oris, cesare, wooolly, demi.. these are the friends who were friendly to me and though I appreciate their behaviour. Unluckily, most of them has left the server.

In 2013 June, I left playing samp due to my studies issues. As I'm free from studies so made my mind up again to join samp and I'd it. I joined again in March and so on, i'm here.

PS: I love the time I had here when we had 300+ players. The way we enjoyed is speechless.
                Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Basically, I started playing SA-MP in 2010 summer with 0.3a on a little hungarian stunt server (it does not exist anymore). After 2 months I could not log in the server so I asked the owner what's going on. He said that the server is being reworked and he will bring scripts from GamerX in it(he also said that GX is the best SA-MP server). After a month, still nothing happened but he praised GX so much (he really did) that I tried it out.
                  I remember clearly that I was driving an Emperor and there was a road above (or near) /ga and saw a bunch of Infernuses rocketing towards me. I tried to pull over but one guy still managed to hit me. Later he pm-ed me with "noob" or something like that. I don't know what was it back then (race, ofc).
                  After months of playing on GX, I really enjoyed being there. I found my first goo, played /mg3 a lot (sucked badly lol), and got to know NAMES that still exist on the server today.
                  Then there was a guy (I want to remember his name sooo badly, but I can't ) who had a new clan called AX. I was quite suprised when he asked me to join. He was a kind one, we played daily and he even made a hideout for the clan on /gb5 but with the DDoS-es it got deleted.
                  So I was playing on, remember that the first IMG file was introduced with Candyland it was amazing(Tocha really did a nice job). By that time I had about 300 screenshots ONLY from GX. An angry Windows reinstall made them deleted ofc.
                  Interesting part from now on
                  In January 2011 I was pretty much a kiddo (12 years old) I did something foolish: logged in with admin names. I did not wanted to log in actually, just to see how the "admin panel"(reports and could I see pms etc.). I succeeded, but the next day when I tried to log in: Banned. Hmm, server bug, let's relog. Banned. Okey, there must be a mistake, let's make an appeal then. I did, and got the reason for my permanent ban: Impersonating. Oh. My. God. I got permanently banned by a first ban for impersonating. This was the time I took a one month break from the server and rejoined in February.
                  I was like an angel back then, helped everyone who asked something in chat, never rulebreak, I was a borderline asslicker. I dared to make my first TP appeal(denied).
                  So I kept on playing and tried out the GX TeamSpeak since I found IRC quite boring. There are some names that I'll always associate with Teamspeak: Nitroz, BigBoss, Kingrick, Vallon. Seriously, without these guys TS was so dull..(as it does right now). We had a lot of fun, seriously it's bad that these guys are all gone. It got fucked up by someone I won't mention.
                  Clan AC was one of the most respected clans by me. Although my first application was denied, I'm wearing the AC tag since my accepted second application, which is strange because the restrictions were almost the same as for TP.
                  I created a 2nd TP app hoping that my case was forgotten (was it really THAT bad?). I got about 3 YES on it when it got denied by bureaucracy.
                  So yeah, time passed I participated in 2 of wooolly's competitions (race event and grenade jump event), I consider her to be one of the best admins on GX.
                  And now, after a one year break I'm still back on playing on GX
                  Last edited by Gears; 30-07-14, 11:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Joined in 2013 as SpyRos, my account got deleted somehow, rejoined as Itachi_Uchiha and now $hear
                    [center]
                    center]

Comment

I was invited to GamerX by EVIL__[E3] who was named paurush619 when I started playing. I started playing GamerX in the year 2013, middle of 2013. I was a rule breaker and a boy who loved to spawnkill. I registered my name around after playing GamerX for 10 days. At start I used to argue with others a lot. Many started hating me, maybe because they din't liked that a new player is having such attitude. NightmareX banned for the the first time, for highly harassing others, although I wasn't doing so at the moment. I was having like 50+ haters, doesn't mean that I was not having friends. I started to act like superman, I never used to listen others and I always used to fight with others. My second ban was for rule breaking, I was banned by RockingEvilZ. Around 3 months later NightmareX banned me again because I uploaded I picture of Adrenaline on Facebook [I and 2 of my friends were pissing on Adrenaline]. However Delija unbanned me because that was a bad reason for banning a player. In between I applied for being a trusted player although I was knowing that I will not get accepted. In 2014 I got banned by CasHewZ for teles in duels. CasHewZ banned my account but my IP was unbanned. After that I decided to be a good boy, I got succeeded. I was giving my best but few admins din't noticed my good points because they were busy in searching my bad side. I started playing with a new name after I got banned by CasHewZ, that name was Remember_me. I was the one who invited brago sir to GamerX. Before all these stuffs I created a clan which was named [R], at start it was a nice clan but it got ruined when few rule breakers joined it. They din't even asked me and invaded in my clan, I asked admins to change the name of players who joined my clan forcefully but none helped me. At last good players of my clan left because of those invaders. I closed [R] when I got banned by CashewZ. I created a new clan and named it [HITMAN]. [HITMAN] is an active clan till date. So earlier I was talking about that I started playing GamerX with a new name, at this time I made many new friends, I tried to be nice towards everyone, I tried to win the heart of my enemies because Rick personal messaged me in game once that I should try to be extra good because many players hate me. CasHewZ unbanned my real account after one month because I was very good at that time, I even tried to impress NightmareX although I never misbehaved with him but he din't wanted to be good and kept on being sarcastic against me. Well I can't force my self to that limit so I stop talking with NightmareX. I applied for being a TP again, my luck was against me. At that time I was a good player (I think so) in the eyes of admins, but unfortunately I got unregistered on IRC at that moment for being inactive on IRC. I got rejected again because I din't met the requirements. The biggest shock I received was when Rick banned me for impersonating [GRX]Blooregurd [ ex - admin ]. Although I din't, brago did. From the very starting many players considered me wrong because they thought brago was my real brother or the things like that, few used to believe that I and brago were same person. Eh that thing really used to annoy me. I din't want to talk much about that blooregurd's thing. I evaded my ban because I wasn't the real culprit, at that time almost 90% admins wanted to range ban me. Many of you guys would have quit if you guys were in my place. I took part in GXHSL before I got banned, my team consisted of "I, [SAK]JackassCZ, [ATM]Blackhand and Gx4_. Jumper disqualified my team from GXHSL. My friends din't used to talk much with me on GamerX because they were scared of admins, doesn't mean that I and my friends din't used to talk on social networking sites. I can say that it was my worst time I ever had in GamerX. After that time I started to be a quite player, so am I till date. Now most of the time I spend in game, I'm improving my death matching skills. Now I help players silently. In my 1st TP application, I was told that helping only meant teaching other players GamerX rules etc. I ignored it, according to me helping means helping others really. Like giving them stuffs, teaching them game bugs or doing the thing which they ask for, players get happy if they are helped in such a way. I'm still a banned player but I don't care, worth it? I'm playing like a normal player, team of managements allowed me to post a TP application, allowed me to organize events etc. I struggled a lot because of my past and I'm still struggling but I hope so that I won't be struggling for a long time.

with regards,
                      flogrils
                      Last edited by flogrils.; 18-10-14, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Year - 2007 : I Remember That To Very Old (Year Of 2007) That I'm Starting in 2008 But I'm Forggot My Name of GamerX 2008 :/

Year - 2013 : I'm Register With My Name Lt.Unknown (But I Change My Name : Hatsune_Miku of New 2014 Else Changing My Name Again : Kagamine_Rin For Now.) (Hatsune Miku And Kagamine Rin From Vocaloid Characters of Japanese Singer ( Create by Crypton (c) ) This Is Cool Server Like Fun All Players.

- I'M AN OTAKU -

Comment

Well back in 2007 - 2008 my friend told me about SA-MP since I loved GTA so much. The first server I played on was GamerX as it was #1 in the time but also tried a lot of other servers. I still remember Matite tapping the firing key and seeing the stadium object moving infront of him! I was a lot younger at the time and I did not follow a single rule. I don't remember much but I do remember using the NRG a LOT. I was like the NRG master.

I usually went on and off the game, took breaks between SA-MP and Runescape. I've always been more or less active but somewhere in 2010 - 2011 (I think, it's hard to remember) the server had a database crash and my account was reset, but at the time I thought admins reset my account and no one told me about the crash. So I left for a long time.

I found SA-MP again 2012 - 2013 where I took the game a little more seriously as I began to understand the rules. Soon my trusted player application was accepted. After many years I was finally a trusted player. At the time I was friends with Stefan, Mousytom (we were both TP's at the time), Nate, Left and basicly that was all. When I was promoted I met Lorsimon and Storm in the trusted player chat and instantly became friends with both especially Lorsimon since we make gay jokes all the time and we find it hilarious.

At this stage I was making event maps by the ton and some were pretty good. I also made the little GX logos on the forums. Storm went inactive. I played clash of clans also and at the time it was only Stefan, his cousin and I in the clan (We also played Runescape together lol!). Once it started to grow we made a sub forum which I became moderator on. The clan started to grow but I had some trouble with a player and left for a while but soon came back when he left. I then met Eclipsor and I guess he replaced Storm and became the new 3rd musketeer. I remember creating the nicGames which was pretty good and I had a few people join.

One day I'm in school and Stefan messages me "bitchface!" and asks me to skype but I cant since I'm at school. I tell him I'll be back home in 2h and literally exactly 2h later he messages me again asking if I'm home which I find weird because since when does Stefan want to talk to me so bad, so I knew something was up. I come in game and Stefan teleports me to the admin hideout and says "This is the admin hideout, you belong here now!" nicoud is now level 3. Now I get to show off to Lorsimon and Eclispor who are both still trusted players.

For a while during this time I worked really hard and it took a really long time on making the GamerX promo trailer, graphics, and the advertisement which I got a lot of help from with Robo_N1X. Also thanks to those who gave footage for the trailer. I started hanging out with Mousytom a lot more as well and we created some really funny objects and experimented a lot with GamerX features. My favourite was the central teleportation hud in the middle of the map. Some of you may remember it but it was lost in another crash. I also made a nicGames 2 which failed terribly as too many members joined and went inactive which soon made me give up.

Soon after Lorsimon became admin as well. Things started to kinda slow down for me at this point, I havent been doing as much as I used to. Also this is around the time Matite came back. After a a while my level has gone up to level 5, Eclipsor also became an admin so now both of my little trusted friends are admins. Matite introduced the clan chat which instantly sparked the idea of making a clan. I pruposed to Lorsimon to help me and our first few ideas were things like [GAY]. The idea of [X] came in because of X Men and GamerX. The same time I pitched the idea and helped create the BloodRing event with Rick. I then made an IRC Channel for our Clan and learned how to make IRC scripts. Basics from Stefan and the rest from the web.

The IRC bot became really big and features a lot of commands and 2 games. Sadly my computer broke down along with the script but it should be fixed soon. We have gotten quite a few members over the months to our clan sparking a lot of players to join as we only pick the most mature. Some honourable clan mentions are Bibo and Antonio who have participated the most in the clan. My next step was to create the X Hideout found at /x and I did. Now I've begun working on X Cartoon and I'm also working on something else for GamerX but college is holding me back a bit. I was promoted to level 6 recently and basicly thats all there really is to say.
                          Last edited by Jackie; 18-10-14, 08:09 PM.

Comment

-ok.. discovered SAMP around 2009 (0.3a).. joined with different names until i found and i started to play at GamerX. My First nick was Agent91 when i became a regular player. Then eventually changed it to ice cube.

-2010.. i applied for TP back in december 2010 when i think i'm good enough for TP... then i was glad i was accepted with my first applications. December 2010 the best ever.. The time that i spent a lot of time bonding with admins because we were testing the 0.3c Beta.

-2011 or 12?(correct if i'm wrong) was the time when Matite left then Ez took over. then after a few months.. around september 2011 when i became an Admin.. yeah i was surprised for that and i was very thankful. After that.. the server had a lot of trouble(Lost Data). But the server recovers after that.. it was a faulty hard drive.. we lost everything. But thanks to Ez and others who helped to make the server stand up again..

-Late 2012 or Early 2013 was the time i left GamerX (can't really remember the exact date)... I was depressed and i was out of my mind that time.. too much drama... I know some of you won't believe me that i've deleted my account and saying sorry to Groucho that i am leaving the server... i think Groucho is the only one i've told i'm leaving..... ( I'm really stupid )

I was busy studying when i was away.. college.. I really have no time to play because we had 5 school days (Whole day)

-2014.. Still studying but i have a lot of free time so, i thought of going back in GamerX because i'm really bored at home. Doing nothing at my free time. but deep down why i came back.. i miss the server and i regret things i did Well since i was away for long i forgot some rules and command. But i just need to re-read them... yeah there are so many new commands/features..

a little sad because Groucho ain't here anymore? and some of the old gx players..

Sorry for my english

(& Sorry if i'm bumping an old thread)
                            RedSpeed/iceCuBe
                            Last edited by iceCube; 03-11-14, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Long live DR!!
                              Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                              Well, I guess I have write it all over again since the last forum. I started playing here back in mid-late 2009. GamerX was my second server since I played SA-MP, my first was Andromada Stunting. My first nick was [AM]Founder, I had no idea what Founder means as my english was really bad. I took Founder as my name because I saw from one of the Counter Strike bot. I spawned as a SWAT, this is the first time I joined a DM server so I mostly kill anyone I saw. Some days had passed and I saw this Deadly Reds clan so I rejoined with a new name, [DR]Founder (I still had no idea what Founder means) without asking an official DR member how to join the clan. I was really new so I don't know that kind of stuff. And [DR]DarkAbyss PM'd me asking if I were a new member but I didn't reply his PM, few seconds later I remembered I got kicked by an Admin. I thought I were banned then I tried to rejoin with [AM]Founder and this time I asked [DR]DarkAbyss how to join the DR clan. He gave me a link to the clan's website. I applied and got rejected right away because of my score and name. After that I changed my name to BlackId (Yes, with capital i). I remembered names were case-sensitive back then so I had to go with BlackId instead of Blackid because it was already used but i never saw someone's using it.

With BlackId I started to earn some scores and this time I tried to talk in the main chat (I have been so quiet I didn't even talk a word). And I also registered on the Forum. The Forum was running on the old SMF engine as I remember. And there were many members (including Admins and TPs) using userbars as their signature and I thought that was cool thing to put as your signature. Anyway back to ingame, I met this guy named Tsuna. He was a nice and friendly guy, i knew him because he applied for DR too. We became friends not long after that, he's my first friend ever in GamerX. I tried to apply for DR again, and i got accepted but with a test. I had to fight with Red_X in DR's server. I actually lost but RICHARD and Red_X let me to join their clan. I was so happy. I started to contribute more to DR and hoping to get a Left-Hand-Man or Right-Hand-Man status on the clan. After a few great moments on DR, like I get my Trusted User status, it's like Trusted Player but it's on the DR's server. I've got myself some conflicts with other member on DR (not gonna mention the name because she until now is still playing at GamerX), I decide to left the clan and create my own with other DR member that also quit.

We decided the clan's name was Lord of the Killer which then shorten as LOK. The clan wasn't really growing since the members were only us. We advertise our clan with /me2 but turns out it didn't work. After some time, I got banned by Admin Odd.... I forgot the rest of his name for (I forget the reason). I asked my the other member of LOK to post a ban appeal for me since I was too ashamed of making a Ban Appeal. He wouldn't do it as he's afraid of getting banned too. From here, I stopped playing SAMP and started playing some local online games.

But, in mid-late 2011. When i was hanging out with my friends SAMP was suddenly popped out of my head, and I reinstalled my GTA and downloaded SAMP. I rejoined GamerX and I met a lot of people after that. The first guys I knew since I rejoined was Soo, K3V1N557, Robo_N1X, Lostbear (wished he would play at GamerX again), CasHewZ (remember DrX? ). And in 2012, I don't remember which month but I think it was between March and May I was given Trusted Player status by Bloodcell and I still am now.

And here's some bonus. I learnt how to create a forum from Red_X (Thanks so much!). I've been banned from GamerX three times. First, I was yelling /q with /me. Second, It's on the story above. Third, for cheating in Goo Hunt. I improved my english very much from SAMP (I couldn't say GamerX because I've been on other server too). I earned my TP status without an Application (This is probably my best thing I ever achieved in GamerX) but I did applied a few times. I remembered CasHewZ applied 5 times but still didn't accepted XD later his TP status was given by Nitroz. Back when I rejoined in 2011, I would asslick every admins in GamerX. Maybe some of them still remember it XD.

So that's my story.
                              Regards,
                              Blackid.

Comment

My story starts in june 2010, i was 13 years old by that time. I got gta san andreas and donwloaded samp, i found gamerx in the internet or hosted servers i dont remember, so i joined by the name "Luis38" same as now, i played in the server some months, i was an AC, GT, SM, MEX member. I was very annoying so i got banned and then unbanned, by 2011 i dont remember the month i become a trusted player. I left the server for almost 2 years and a half, from june 2012 to november 2014, the reasons were: i got a girlfriend ( i had no time for gaming), i entered highschool ( more homeworks, etc), and i didnt found gta san andreas cds any where! But here i am again, 2 years later, ready to stay here for some more years.

Sorry for my bad english i need to improve it alot
                                Last edited by Luis38; 17-02-15, 11:52 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X