No announcement yet.

Your GamerX history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I started playing here in 2011 initially, could have been 2010 but oh well. First ever nick which I registered with was MayZee (lol). Sounds fucking retarded looking back at it but it was apart of my Xbox 360 MW2 clan. Played for a bit before starting over with the nick Blitz after watching that movie by Jason Statham. Anyways, all I done in-game mainly was create POBs which consisted of GOO sets, you can probably go through them, /lpos Blitz[1-infinity]. Used to annoy a bunch of admins daily to load them up. I actually also got banned by zazaza with this nick, reason was officially "GTFO." I was being a noob and creating my own in-game bot says lol.

By the way, when I was new here all I ever did was drag race at /gr4 with this nigga called (kill)_(kill) or something like that. He would have orange nick colour and helped me out with the cars and speedboost. Never gonna forget my first real nigga, respect for him!

I had no idea about forums or IRC at this point but I still managed to post an appeal and get an unban. Don't remember anything more from this era as I was mostly addicted to MW2 on Xbox 360.

Now moving to the the end of 2011/ start of 2012, Ez had this offer where if you donated a certain amount you'd get TP. Anyways, I changed my nick to Maze around this time and during mid January donated and in return received my TP status. Still remember Wooolly setting my status in-game! I spawned at bar girl spawn and he set it, was the happiest moment for me as I was still a major noob. Time went by, started getting more experienced but I fucked up badly a few weeks/ months in, joined the admin channel as a TP hiyah banned me from IRC for like a week for this fuck up and I learnt to never do this again.

During my TP days I still carried on creating more and more POBs, mainly Goo sets again. You can access these ones by /lpos Maze[1-infinity] Other stuff includes /lpos MazeCreation[1-3] Apart from objects I honestly don't remember what I used to do as a TP, I think this was when we never had any events.

Hmm, so going through the year, don't think there were any other highlights but I ended up getting admin sometime October 2012. Hiyah pm'd me one night, still have that pm saved Probably the best moment ever in my time at GX. Anyways, during this time, GX was pretty much constantly being ddos'd and even when I got admin I could barely go in-game as the server would give in every few min.

Anyways, my official teachers were AtenA_GirL and Kaz, both awesome ex-admins. I believe Legendary also got admin a few weeks after me which was awesome. Sad that he doesn't play here anymore The recent years, well, I can't really describe them but the best moments have probably been in admin channel, quite a bit of drama!

I'll probably add to this as I remember more shit.

Also, would be nice if senior admins shared their stories, *points at hiyah* - His was one of the best on the old forums but I demand he re-write it!
    Last edited by Maze; 15-03-16, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I joined the server back in 2006 (And yes, i ain't lieing), when i joined back then i was an immature 14 years old who kept breaking rules non stop without getting banned
      When it became 2010, i got bored of SA-MP and quit the game.
      I joined back in 2013 as Roman_Sionis, that's the part when i met my oldest friend, nicoud.
      And at the end of the year i quit once again, but returned in 2014 with Lorsimon and Matite giving my status back.

that's it and wow that's such a long history
      Last edited by Grimvirus; 31-03-16, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Not sure if it was at the mid or at the end of the year but i registered my nick in GX in 2012, I previously used to play in a roleplay server which made me extremely new to dm and freeroam servers, back then i was a lot unaware about the rules of the server, i played actively and gained pretty much sawn skills at the time, and it had already been more than an year since i started to play, by the time i knew all of the rules, but i never wanted to follow, insulting and flaming was my problem and i liked to drive by with auto fix on, also i got denied when i posted my first TP Application and the same reason was stated for the negative vote, i had some friends and a lot of them i dont see online anymore, i left sa-mp in the mid 2014 i believe, and joined back recently in 2016, some players and admins may recognize me some may not, cheers to all tho.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

I started playing SA-MP generally at the end of 2013 and i joined GamerX for the first time at the beginning of 2014. I started playing SA-MP in another server, it is in the credits of GamerX but i won't mention it's name. I was very noob xD. My friend invited me to GamerX to learn me how to kill and other stuff. I was acting like WHAT VEHICLES CAN FLY AND SPEEDBOOST I'M HAAACKING. I learned some stuff but i wasn't active on GamerX and was playing on the another server. In the middle of 2014 a friend invited me to a Roleplay server i liked it too much and i left the first server and played on this roleplay server for +1 year. And when i get bored i go to GamerX for an hour to rulebreak there xD. In 2016 i left this roleplay server because of unfairly things happend was waiting for helper status (something like trusted player here) and i didn't get it and a noob came after 1.5 month he got helper status. I was so mad so i left this server and said i will come to GamerX and will get the TP status. That was my dream here. I kept working and working and got my TP status at 25/1/2016. Was soo happy. The end of my story xD.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I joined gamerx in 2014 (was new to samp) as i was searching for a new server to play on and i decided to join with the name mad_dogg (or killerboy). When i joined, i decided to stick with this on and invited my family over. Later, someone come at me and shoot shoot fast at me. "HACKER" i said in the main chat. I reported the guy (fuck. Can't even remember who i reported) and no action occurs. So i decide to go and download a cheat to shoot fast like him. Then i rejoin as a cheater. I spawned, activated the cheat, and started to have fun with it. Suddenly, someone detected that i was using a cheat and come up and said something positive (can't remember well). Then we both cbug (he manual cbug while i auto) on the wall. Sadly, i got banned. So i removed the cheat and post a ban appeal. Got unbanned and rejoin. I believed that i joined with a new cheat, got banned again , ban evade and registered a new account. Then later in 2014, i there was a guy named bumgarnet (50% of you all would already know this guy was ). He was a trusted player and have problems. He had good skills in dm (death match) and i think he was a massive spawn killer. A few days, i met some friends like turtle, elixir and beer! I remember when i was hanging out with turtle and a friend, we were freeroaming a lot more. Elixir, was so funny and such a pro in cbug and beer was so friendly so good at sawns while i had no skills at all. Someday, me, beer, my brother and friends were in the [TP] clan. Somewhere in 2014, beer got banned and evaded the ban and hangout with us (i might be wrong). I met new friends like mike401, abubaker and abvinav (however it was). I went on the forum to registered a new account (im using it right now) and start posting some tp applications and keep getting denied. They in 2015, i got level 2. I realized that cheating is wrong so i decided to uninstall all cheats and play (this is when i start to learn manual cbug). Later, i started to become good in manual cbug and others players was surprised of the the way i cbug. The later, i got better and better everyday.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I started playing SAMP in December 2014, I was a noob with a cardboard computer (not literally but the PC was shitty as fuck), I was a bad player, not insulting or breaking rules but bad in DM, the time passed and I bought a gaming PC with my brother, then I became a good player and starting loving DM.

Joined GamerX in November 2015, as _BusTedzZ_, people saw my skills and got scared or something, they reported me a lot and I got banned for aimbot. I started recording videos to make the people know that I wasn't cheating at all, unbanned by Lames... I first time joined the game after get the unban and 30 minutes after I joined... banned again! Lol, the reason was ''Aimbot toggling + speed'', posted a ban appeal and got unbanned again. Around February 2016 I got banned again by admin remi for ''insane c-bug speed, obs modded something'', I recorded some real-life videos c-bugging and stuff... then I got unbanned.

This server is really really good in all the senses, I really like it. I started posting some TP aplications and got rejected twice, the first time for not meet the requirements and the second for... I really don't know why, just got rejected :v

I'll play this server until I left SAMP.

Comment

i joined gamerx at 29th jan 2014 6:03 pm (was new to samp) flogrils told me about samp and my first server was this that day was my best day of my life i will never forget it on 30th jan to 3 feburary i was out of station n then when i came back - me,instant,flogrils,xxshadowkingxx,_Covac_ was playing at /mg3 n we was ruling there we were named king of mg3 n then i joined gamerx forums at 12 februrary 2014 12:12 pm i still dont forget anything i have written in my diary everything n everymoment i cant say my gamerx story in 1 topic it would take 886 pages to end my story and i think that my gx story is the best story and no one in this server can compare with me .
                Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

The first time i played in this server was in 2009. My friend mentioned the server, so i though i'd give it a try. In the first 30 minutes of playtime, i realized that i like the server a lot, so i started playing under the name M4R1U5. Some time after, probably like at the start of 2010 i stopped playing SAMP because me and my friends found new games to play. I returned at the end of 2010 with the same name. I decided to call even more of my friends to play. At that period we just roleplayed from 8 in the morning until the midnight lol, so we kinda had no life. We then decided to create a clan, which was [3$T]. My new name for quite a long time was [3$T]Marius. When we decided to close the clan, Anti-Cheat was quite popular so i really wanted to join the clan. One day the owner, [AC]Christina invited me to join them, which was a huge deal for me, i was so darn happy. Unfortunately i was still a little kid and did stupid shit so i decided to leave the clan not so long after joining. Wooolly was a really good friend of mine and when he created the clan ATM, i was one of the first people to join along with Dani, Nismo and Batcold if i remember correctly. I was a part of ATM for quite a long time, but since they were DMing a lot, it didn't feel quite like the place i wanted to be because i'm not into DMing. Throughout my starting years i met tons of cool people. Maybe the most important of them was Roddja, since i remember her the longest. We were always hanging out together and having fun. And yes, in case you're wondering, there were times where i liked her A LOT(sry Roddja). Another big impact came from Jobu_Janes when he joined. He was also Estonian like me, so i guess that had a big part in why we got along so well. We quickly became friends and he was the one who taught me to drive, gave me good tips and was my senpai overall. Obviously there were a lot of other people who i had lots of fun with, but those two i respect the most. I think the only time i was banned, was when i got in a pretty bad argument with Kezman. I remember insulting him like crazy,(don't ask about the reason) so he decided to permaban me. I created a ban appeal to the forums and managed to make Kezman change the permaban to temp-ban. Obviously i apologized and we still got along quite well. I recieved my Trusted Player status in january 2012. It was the period where you couldn't apply, the only way you were able to get TP, was when admins suggested you to the managment or something like that. I seriously thought i'd never get it like that, but what do you know. It was Wooolly who suggested me as a TP and later i found out that also Lames had suggested me. I honestly remember it so well, the big smile on my face and my heart beating like crazy, because i couldn't believe it. It made my whole week. Since then i can say i haven't been that loyal to GamerX. I've been away for quite long periods of time, then came back for some time and left again. I honestly don't know why. But two weeks ago i just decided to come take a look again, which turned into 2 weeks of nolife lol. First Allen asked me to join M4, but i had no clue that the clan had a racing aspect in it. Later Kenneth explained me everything about the clan, so i decided to join. And now here i am.

Comment

I think it should be my turn.

I joined GX the first time in 2009, i liked racing so Jesus_Spain invited me to his clan, [Mb], but i didnt use to play much. Suddenly i had to quit playing games due to studies. When i came back here, first thing i did was /join , and I saw a very good racer , Spranceana_GT so i requested him to join GT clan, i was one of the frist GT members, but i became inactive again due to my studies. I came back again (xD) and joined [AC] clan as SpoooN , i becape TP ( i dont write years because i dont remember..), suddenly Christina from AC clan said AC clan was going to close so I left it and joined MWR/GT clan again. I dedicated myself to racing in two special racing servesr ( we GT clan became the 2nd best samp racing clan after [2F2F]) till 1 and a half year, then i had to leave again cus of studies but came back 3 days ago.

Thats just a brief story about my real one, I forgot many things but.. nvm, more important ones are there!

Comment

I was hacker idk how many time i banned then i came to know that starting as noob and become pro is much better than being a hacker
                      So i named my acount B.o.s.s.
                      after playing 3 year i aked Garib "What you thing can i be a Good TP"? i post TP appel and after that i become a TP
                      Then i guess that GX is being boring so i leave tp status and del my acount and again start playing GX name [ATM]B.o.s.s. XD XD XD XD
                      Last edited by Boss; 23-06-16, 07:35 AM.
                      Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

I started to play SAMP in 2010 but didn't usually. I was invited to play in GamerX in 2012 by my first online friend in SAMP. The first thing made me impressed was the Player Objects, i love building things, so i came ingame just because of that. During the year, i was the spawn-killer xD but i had never caught by admins :P and i usually say all the bad words in Vietnamese to made vietnamese players angry . In 2013, i met Candychip, he taught me how to cbug and how to fight with sawn-off, but i hate the sawn off so i decided to play deagle only.I've enjoyed the game and i have my first clan with some vietnamese, it was [WoW], but it did not exist so long because of members' inactive. And i came ingame to chat with friends and tried to have some new friends. I met [ATM]Kanwar, i really like to play with him, so he is my second best friend online, and now we're still friends xD. In 2014, i decided to change my personality, i was no longer act like a d*** anymore, i started helping players with all i got, and my behavior is good too. So June 12th, 2014, i did my first application to be a TP. My friends said that i wouldn't get it, because i didn't active enough on IRC, i was very sad at that time but i still believed. It took so long for me, i think at that time, admins didn't reply my application right away because they wanted to see me more ingame, and the way i help players. I checked my post everytime, even at night, and finally, i got it. That was the first thing important to me in that year. The second important thing was my application to be a member in [ATM]. I got accepted too, but sadly, ATM members' didn't active too much, so ATM died, my friends also inactive, thats why i was inactive at that time. But i have a friend still remember me, it is Kanwar. He PMed me and said that ATM is back, i was very surprise so i join the server few days after. And now, i'm sitting here to tell my story, it isn't special, but who cares? lol xD. Thats it, need to back with my Kuin :P
                        Last edited by Kel; 23-06-16, 10:14 AM.

Comment

i think you have posted your first app in June 12th, 2014.
                          Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan View Post
                            i think you have posted your first app in June 12th, 2014.
                            awww, thank you xD, wrong year :P

Comment

I joined GamerX on someday in August 2014, I was playing with the username "DjMaN" i loved GamerX because whenever i write something i want, it happens, like /car, /grove and /duel. also, GamerX Server means a lot to me, It was the first Server ever i've played on it, the first game i've ever played online was GTA SA, and the first server was GamerX. i added it to my favorite list, i was playing everyday, i was breaking a lot of rules but i didn't know how to understand the rules before, as i learnt everything i know in english from GamerX server and its players, After that, i registered my forum account on 9th of October 2014 I was translating the rules with Google Translator, so i knew the rules, but i don't know how to apply it, like c-bug, i didn't know what's c-bug, but i was crouching while shooting in red zones. i was teleporting away in fights because i didn't know what does "teleport" means, i was knifing admins because there were no rule prevents me from doing so, but i am automatically jailed after killing the admin, i was using /rocket in red zones because i didn't know what the red zones are, i used to kill players in /ammo because they are slow in buying ammo and they were shooting me, i was insulting everyone who kills me because i didn't know what does "insult" means, i was always killing spawn protected players when the rule was applying, i was specially killing Pirate, i'm sorry for that, I loved Death Matching, also i'm thanking BURTONS for teaching me how to do the 2-shot bug in sawns,, also i am thanking Multihunter and Soollaimane for teaching me c-bug. after that, in 9th of August 2014, i have made an account on the forum. i made the first Trusted player application, i failed to get any positive vote because i didn't know the requirements of helping out people,, Second application, Third application before the fourth one, Cashewz learnt me about helping other players, respecting rules and everything. but i couldn't follow the rules because sometimes i get very angry and do everything to get rid of the player who killed me in-game, i got denied on my fourth application, i felt bad and i continued doing what i'm doing, by a mistake, i applied for 5th application very early from the date given to me. then i thought of the clans, i joined ATM clan, ofc without a permission, i just saw someone who was named "[ATM]Mody" so i copied him, then he told me to apply for it, so i removed the tag and joined NFZ clan, it's dead a long time ago, i knew some friends over there, like Mr.Prince, Freezer, Freez3r and JPG, some other time, i changed my nick name to ShadowWind, i made another trusted player application, i god denied because i wasn't registered in IRC,. i left SA:MP for some months, then i came back, i used a cheat, first cheat i used was Auto-cbug, i made a ban appeal, i was unbanned, after this, i made another account, the name was Mason i copied the name from the PS3 game "Call of duty@ Blackops 1 and 2., The account was registered on the February of 2015, i kept playing the server, i made about 3 applications, also i got denied for breaking some rules, and banned once for Speed hack, i made a ban appeal and i was unbanned, i thought that that will ruin my GamerX History and i will never get accepted in someday in the trusted players team, so on 11th of April 2015, i made a new account was named "Kit_N1X" i copied this name from a PS2 game was named "Rice to honor" , i played a long, i made some applications and i got denied because i was banned with Mason's account, i didn't know that admins can check the IP address and everything, so i was lying to them and saying that i am not Mason., and for lying, i got denied in the next tp application, i was very sad because i played one year in GamerX and never got any positive vote from any admin, on first days of June 2015, i said that i'll not do anything wrong again, whatever it is, i showed my whole respect to the admins, i never broke a rule at all, and next application, i was denied again for invalid IRC account, then the IRC requirement was removed by Rick, , i was helping out many players in-game, i swear, some players said that i should be an admin, i don't even remember their names, i was a good friend to the other players, i helped them a lot, in the next application, i got denied for multiply accounts, so i PMed Rick in-game and told him to delete my other accounts, so he did, then i was playing for 1 month, when i was about to make an application, i was bored and i said that i'll never be accepted, as i was banned from the Trusted Players section, that means i'll never be able to post any other tp apps, somedays later on 5th of September 2015, i bought a new PC, Toshiba Laptop, i made a new account "N_ext" i was playing some races, then Robo_N1X PMed me, and said that i should relax and tell him if i'm Mason or not, i lied in the first time, then he seemed that he know everything, so i gave up and i told him that i'm Mason, and i'm tired of the admins negative votes, so i bought a PC specially to play GamerX in a new History, so he allowed me again to make more trusted players applications, he trusted me again and i never betrayed him and i didn't waste his chance, some time, after collecting back the requirements, i made a TP app, Blackbird and Toxic_ro was allways annoying me by coming and being the first admins who are voting for me, and ofc they were voting no for useless reasons, like "you were banned" and everything,, Robo_N1X didn't show and told them that he gave me another chance because he was inactive, i never blamed him, as it wasn't his fault, then i made up another application, i got denied again because i was Mason and i was banned from TP section, Third application, Same thing happened, 4th application, i was known as "Next", i got denied because i'm kinda inactive,
                              then when i knew that i'm totally ready, i never broke any rule, i followed all rules, i helped people and reported hackers, Respectful to all admins and players, and i applied for Organization M4 clan, which is the best clan in my eyes, and when i posted my last application, i got denied for a very very bad and useless reason. CLICK HERE FOR MY LAST APPLICATION
                              I got denied in more than 15 applications in GamerX, 15 applications without any one positive vote from any admin.
                              and now i'm seeing my old friends in admins status and i am so brave of my friends, and i wish them the best luck ever.
                              So yeah that's my story in this server, it's all about Trusted player status, but after the last application and the useless reasons i got denied for, i knew that the admins SHOULDN'T EVER get my respect, at least some of them.
                              All my purpose of playing GamerX is having a TP status, it's just the level 2 out of 9, but i gave up for it, and now, i'm just enjoying playing GamerX for a good gamemode. that's all. i had a reason of playing before, but now, i'm falling in an unknown place of nothing.
                              i want to thank some players for being a very important step in my story in GamerX
                              Thanks to:
                              BURTONS: Teaching me 2-shot bug
                              Soollaimane and Multihunter: Teaching me c-bug. and being a good friends
                              Cashewz: Teaching me more about Trusted player requirements.
                              Abubaker: Being a good friend to me and teaching me about clans,
                              Rick: Being a good DJ.
                              Robo_N1X: Being the funniest player in my eyes, and giving me a chance to make more trusted player application and being a good moderator, in my eyes, he's the only one who deserves to be a moderator.
                              Jordi: Being a good friend, and was a good clan mate.
                              Crashhopper: i don't know where you are but i want to apologize for our last fight, about killing your friend.
                              Kenneth: Being a good friend, admin and a good Clan Leader,
                              Maraz: Being a good clan mate, and a good friend as well.
                              Ahmed: being a good clan mate, and a good friend as well.
                              JPG: being a good friend.
                              Golden_eyes: Being a good Traitor.
                              Nancy: Ma nigga !
                              Lorsimon: He was a good admin, but this is how it is today. good admins don't deserve to be admins at all.
                              Manuel: same as kenneth.
                              Manofsteel: i don't know why but while remembering, i remembered you when you just joined GamerX. and being a good player.
                              MaxSafy: for Praising me in my absence.
                              $uper$t@r: being a noob and a good friend in past.
                              Nick: a good friend, and helping me in some problems.
                              Breakdown and Charger: Stop switching accounts, and play in one account xD

LOL please don't think that i'm doing this for drama and because i want admins to give me a chance, lol hell no, i'm just telling you my story, Please Like, Share and Subscribe
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I asked an admin if I could bump a thread with relevant info and fella said 'yes', since I didn't create another thread for this.

So here's my GX story:

Been playing SA-MP since summer 2008 and played on different servers with different GMs and also different nicknames.

I've been around here in GamerX since 2010, first thought 2011, but I found old screenies back from 2010, not sure when I created KillingMachino account, but I think it was like in the summer of 2010 and had minor accounts created through the years, whenever I had forgot my password, but nowadays I got it written up.

Played with [SoK] clan and our default skin was 285 (even had SoK]KillingMachina once) and played also with [SM] clan a lot, recall other clans like, GRX, 9mm, Antrax, GT, MEX and AC + other minor clans.

I was most active during 2010 to 2011, then I started again in 2012 and 2013 and been pretty much inactive since that and now I came back in 2017, so nice to see old friends of mine too here.
                                Last edited by KillingMachino; 24-01-17, 09:21 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X