X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashes.Asi

WARNING: This mod is forbidden to be used in the GamerX Server
    Using this on gamerx sa-mp server may risk you to get banned!
    Hello everyone,
    How are you? I hope you are all fine.. In this tutorial, I will request you something that I'm totally sure you won't regret downloading it.

An old friend told me to download it and it's allowed in GamerX since it doesn't give you any advantages over players.
    About the mod:

A GTA:SA.ASI mod that fixes many obscure crashes within the game, thanks to MTA's research. You will timeout many times less if you install this mod. it doesn't eliminate every single crash (and it can't) but it does reduce the number of times you crash. Besides, Your FPS might achieve your computer speed in interior locations such as /l 140 and in pause menu as well. This mod also patches some stupid shit within the game, fixes mouse not working after alt tab, brightness setting not working in windows 8, and some other fixes.

This mod re-scales the Brightness in your Game > Options > Display Setup which allows you to make your game brighter than the original settings and it only works in Windows 8.
    Downloading link:

Click here in order to open the page which includes the mod, make sure to download the latest version.
    How to install it ?

Putting the mod(crashes.asi) in gta sa folder would be enough or doing so in scripts folder works as well but I prefer the gta sa folder because it's easier.

if you have any errors loading it you might need to install Visual C++ redistributable: Click here for the download link.

In order to make the mod works properly, there's a stipulation for it which is to switch your Frame Limiter OFF..
    ESC > Options > Display Setup > Advanced > Frame Limiter(OFF) and don't use the /fpslimit command.

It may achieve +600 FPS for some people, depends on their computer speed

PS: Downloading Fraps helps you know your current FPS.

Good game.
    Last edited by Multihunter; 13-05-15, 09:32 AM.

Nice Job

Comment

I don't know why you bumped this Madara but this mod isn't allowed anymore due to analysis that it gives unfair advantage, so don't get it.

Comment

What a coincidence, i was checking the forum today and saw this post, and i was planning to ask a higher level admin to close/delete it as it has no use anyone. However, as Payrle mentioned, this mod is not allowed anymore as it gives you lot of advantages, one of them is already mentioned above, which is an extra fps that makes the game more easier, and if anyone is caught in game using this mod, he'll be kicked first as a warning, it may follow with a ban if the player didn't do it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X