No announcement yet.

Name Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first nick, "Baumgartnet", was taken from a player at FIFA that has the name Baumgartner and I misspelled with the T in the end, so thats it.

My most popular nick was taken from this blonde and cute girl from cartoon Gravity Falls, I like the character (unlike most of people) and the name sounds very cool to me, so I got it. Since that, I've used many variations of it (PacificaNW, P.Northwest, Northwest and the actual PacificNorthwest - region of US where her name came from)

Last edited by Pacific; 03-07-16, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I started using this name because "Screelz" is my artistic name.
      One day I was thinking stupid things, i mixed letters to create a name and I did this, i liked the name and i put it in anywhere :v

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoWasTaken View Post
        The name "Potato" was already taken by some other player sooo
        Actually the best one.
        Venezuela.

Comment

I play clash of king and i am playing there with name ManofSteel so i chooses same here.

Comment

This seems an interesting topic. Never really saw it before i guess. I liked it. So i decided to post.

Okay, so about "Muaaz" that's my real name. I started in GamerX with a gaming name "Evil_Boss" (Not adding clan tags which i used as it's not really needed). So this was the name which i used in SA-MP.

But what made me to choose Muaaz as it's my real name. And i like being orignal. So i decided to stop using that shitty gaming name, which i don't even like.
            Last edited by Muaaz; 28-05-18, 09:15 PM. Reason: Fixed word's spelling

Comment

My nickname Churre, it's because my dad is called Churre by his/her friends, because of that, I'm also called Churre sometimes, so I chose this nickname to play since I had no ideas for nicknames for the first time to play

Comment

i was using tag AssAssIn in the begin becuz i used to play with that on Counter-Strike games
                Then changed it to Czer , in day i was chatting with my girl on facebook and she called me Pikachou i was angry but i liked that so i decided to make my tag on samp pikachou as well on facebook

Comment

My first name on this server was nikola_nikola, I put it twice i thought it was not completely for example: nikola
                  but during the game I realized it was better put one name.
                  Otherwise this is my real name Nikola.

Comment

Kyouji was my first name. It was someone I used to know from COD4MW days. Just stuck on to it. Changed my name because of Kyoto :/
                    Spectre from the James bond movie and also a hero in Dota 2.

Comment

The screenshoot says all

Comment

My real first name is Ryan.

I didn't want to use my real name so I used my little brothers name 'Declan'.

Declan is an irrish name. My brothers middle name is Ryan.

Declan Ryan [Surname]

The meaning of the name Ryan is ''small king'' or ''kingly".

I didn't want to just use the name Declan or DeclanRyan so I decided to put the meaning of my name to the name Declan hence the name DeclanIsKing.

​​​​​Declan.

Comment

I just logged in with "HoocK". Idk why o.o

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X